Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-01-2018, 06:51 AM
Guide

Seeing Telepathy

Sooo...... :)

I have been just observing different situations and etc with my spiritual development.... I was tossing the idea of retiring from being a violent being against beings that are meant to cause me harm. I learned that completely displacing beings.... isnt a good thing and that probably means attacking them too is in the same category..... So I have been playing with the idea of sending them love and thanking them and saying good bye and it is, I feel a lot better than using a lot of energy to attack... Yes I will move out the way if something is coming towards me but I am learning to not be violent. Although my current thought form still plays with the thought I am not attacking beings as much.

As I change my psychological conditioning I am finding that these effects are affecting my judgment in the astral and dream states as well. It has led me to the conclusion that either your present thought forms are expressed as a natural response when stimulated or as a really quick thought and expressed as the first thing that comes to head....

I have also been learning and trying to understand the effects of using the sexual energy to create and manifest in my life..... It would seem that some of my sexual urges are inspired by negative or service to self oriented beings.... As I became aware of external influences It seems to have stimulated that part of my consciousness which is helping me identify even better these external energies and influences.... hence the title... i was in the middle of a dream and it was switching to another dream and I realized that one of these service to self beings were projecting a scene for me to "indulge in" so that I may send it willingly unconsciously energy....... but I saw this and was like.... NOPE>>>>>> and the thought form was sent back to that being...... I consciously avoided for the first time ever... an negative telepathic thought form...... this is a huge deal to me although I still don't know quite what it means....

Although this happened and the influences have been becoming lesser and lessor there are still incidences where they are in my presence.. unknowingly stepping into something they did not intend.... None the less I don't enjoy even feeling there energy... so I tried something new... I asked my guardians to intercept these beings for me....to my surprise they are doing it... and its like... i feel the negative being come but its there for a fraction of a second and I feel a sweep go across that energy lol like it has just been tackled out of the field.... Interesting and I am excited to see where I can go with this knowing that I am becoming increasingly in control of my own thoughts... my own emotions.. and my own sexual arousal.....

I will try to describe what seeing a telepathic message looks like......

It would be like if someone was to take a holographic video being played and dragging it or floating it towards a person. You will be able to see this video as it gets closer it gets larger... but in the case of telepathy its like your in the video that is coming so. you start to feel those emotions, smells, touches and etc..... make sense? In short its like someone dragging a physical video towards another being.... Went it got close I saw it coming... saw where it came from and said nope.... the being left....

Old 27-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Yaoughta

In a dream, in order to convey how one might be effected by the thoughts of others, a thought bubble might be used. What are videos if not an order of thoughts? You see it come at you and realize that you have a choice whether to entertain it, to invite it in and dwell with it. Instead, you made a different choice. You are exercising your own power and energy.
Old 28-01-2018, 05:34 AM
Guide

:) I am in love!!
Old 28-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Yaoughta

Isn't it wonderful!....:)