Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Kamila

Anexiety in ♥chakra? ?

Hello I have been experiencing anexiety lately in my heart chakra that seems to show up out of nowhere ex. I would be sitting in my chair doing something on my cell and then all the sudden my heart starts beating heavily and I feel anxious. ..what could that be?
Also I do hv "regular" anexiety on occasions but its always triggered by certain things ex. around strengers etc. Any thoughts? Thank u
Old 10-02-2014, 05:36 AM
Master

The first thing I'd do is have a check up with your doctor to rule out a problem with your heart
Old 10-02-2014, 05:56 AM
Kamila

As far as I know I dont have a problem with my heart...what I meant was that the feeling makes my heart pound if that makes sense. (Also I hv checked my blood pressure and its normal)...
Old 10-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Kamila

hm

Perhaps I should refraze the question: Has anyone experienced anexiety that seems to appear from the outside? I thought that maybe it was a spirit or something like that.... (ps. I am not seeking any medical advice ) thank u
Old 10-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Master
Yes it's normal , you are a normal being try to be more calm and relax
when a situation like this happen . Not always easy but still .
Old 10-02-2014, 07:12 PM
Guide
It would be hard to tell you what is happening because an anxiety attack that could cause heart palpitations can be caused by many things other than a heart chakra opening. If it was a movement of the heart chakra and you are not used to it, then maybe that could trigger an anxiety in you that would also cause the heart to flutter. But the movement of the heart chakra should not really cause anxiety on its own.

But that being said, I have had times in my life where I was very anxious (desperately anxious)..and that has caused the heart chakra to react as well. Though the rapid heartbeat then was caused by the anxiety, not the chakra.

So if it happens again, it might be worth to watch what happens first, the anxiety or the chakra opening.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Master
Kamila--

If what you're describing is feelings coming to you "out of nowhere", I wonder if you are either experiencing the emotions of someone else--perhaps someone you are linked to in some way, or perhaps some spirit is around who has these emotions?

Are you becoming aware of spirit in some way?

The other possibility is that your subconscious is working through issues when you are sort of in a down-time mode.

Does any of this ring a bell for you?

Lora
Old 11-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Kamila

hello

Thank u for the replies.
Um I used to feel spirits around me but it never caused me to feel anexiety. For example when a spirit wiuld touch me or enter my aura space I would feel uncomfortable heat but its been months since that happened since I no longer am willing to communicate except my guides and aamichael. Wen I feel aamichael it usually feels like a hug of warm loving energy which im ok with....
Old 11-02-2014, 01:40 AM
Master
Kamila-

IDK. Is it possible your guides are allowing "feelings" of a spirit (maybe you are intended to help?) through?

Just an idea.

Lora
Old 11-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Kamila

:)

Hmm ill hv to think ab that one thank u perhaps meditation will be a better way to approach this (than thinking ab it )
thank u