Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-09-2018, 03:33 AM
Experiencer
HI Bigjohn ! I didn't realize Bismith was a real element. I mainly know about Bismith, the really funky looking multi-colored ones that are marketed, and made in a lab. When talking about Bismuth, I would think most people refer to the synthetic kind. I will admit this is very beautiful, but I still can't bring myself to buy any man-made crystals. I must admit I've been very tempted.

Scientists are great ! I love all the progress humanity has made. Again I thought we were talking about synthetic or treated crystals when we were referring to modern day alchemists. In which case I still denounce them as fraudsters.

Synthetic rubies and emeralds have been around in true form for over a century. I still think it's cheating myself. I don't get excited over synthetics at all. I look at it sort of like a counterfeit bill. The beauty of these specimens is not in question, as you say, they have many if not all of the physical properties of a natural stone. I still don't think your wife will appreciate a fake, er sorry I mean, synthetic stone in her wedding band.

As for the metaphysical store, I think it would depend on the store itself and the owner. I think some may screen their inventory well, and other not so much or even know their supply.

I guess I would buy a specimen that hasn't been cleaned or touched up yet, provided the discount worth it.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 14-09-2018 at 06:58 AM.