Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Guide

Ex coworker shows up and I can at least control my dialogue

I suck at lucid dreaming so far. I've maybe been able to do it once or twice. What I describe now is pretty much how things go when I realize I'm dreaming.

So in last night's dream I was walking past the shoe aisle at Target. I look and see an ex coworker there, looking at a fancy black lace pump with a bow. She is dressed very nice and she had red hair there and in real life. She sees me and acts shocked, and is like, "ragdoll! You can't even say hi?"

This is where I take over dialogue. I don't think this is what dream me was supposed to say because I say, "say hi? You haven't spoken to me in years, and after you helped get me fired you expect me to say something first, and you pretend like nothing happened?" She looks surprised, but then it was like I never said anything and I am forced to go with her to some sort of cooking class. I get into a charter van with her and ask her if she gave her dogs food and water but she ignored me, saying if we are even a minute late they will give our seats away. We get to where the cooking class is and she is disappointed because we are a minute late. I rip her a new one for letting her dogs starvr. She ignores me. I go off about how I don't want to be there and I don't want to be around her. She acts as if everything is ok, like by pretending it is ok the problems between us will magically resolve.

I woke up pretty angry, but only because I don't want to think about her anymore. The last thing I need is her lying self to show up in a dream when I should be dreaming g about more pleasant things

Sorry for any typos, I'm on my phone.
Old 01-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator
I actually think the dream is simply showing you some pent up resentment you have yet to resolve regarding this person and people like her. They act all sophisticated and proper but do not put anything into a friendship and the friendship dies as a result. I suspect you have come across phony people in your life, hold some understandable resentment, and may need to address this to find peace. From what I understand, lucid dreams will show us what we need to know as opposed to being about the days events. so maybe reflect on this experience and how you might resolve it for yourself so you can attract more supportive and less selfish back stabbing people into your life.