Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-02-2017, 01:15 AM
Knower
I do not believe into a prophet or guru in particular, i tried to follow many was of spiritualism even religion at some point yet i didnt found any answers to what that thing called god is. Yet i do not deny of guides as name it jesus, buddha, mohamad, moses, shiva etc wasnt exsisting but i feel like: -NO OFFENSE just my thought and im open minded to your believes-, theyr role haveing been changed trough myths and tales which was easy to give a construct we do name now days religion. I dont say it isnt true, and wont question the higher exsistence. Yet, many things are mental, as buddha would say you are that you think... so literaric seen we are the creator and shapers of our own reality, perception . god is a part of us as we are of him. If one of us would be missing god would be incomplete as the whole idea of creation. We are the ones allowing us salvation, enlightment or how ever we name it simply in realizeing who we are, truth is we are source. If we would take the christian bible as example word by word, it is sayed that you should not do images of god, yet how can he has a single son embodied in flesh. Speaks for me contraversy yet, i believe jesus would have said we are all the childrens of god and thats how i perceive it.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:11 AM
Seeker

Hi CelestialSphere,

Yes in this I do agree that books have been changed and if God why take only one son..Jesus..
But there is a religion that hasnt been changed..and yes this religion needs openminded people to believe in it but when someone does it is amazing what happens. A person is able to bear all the bad and the hurt in this world but mostly this person sees all the beauty of existence of God and the whole world around..
This religion is islam and yes nowadays aloot of bad and negative news is spread around about this religion..
The media is making it look bad..so why do that? Because its the truth and they dont want to let people see the truth someone wants to let people wander blindly in this world...they want a religion of the mind not a religion of the heart ,of the soul..

When someone really wants to find peace and tranquility they should open the Quran start reading or go to a mosque..and not go on pages with muslimhate because yes that is widespread.. Islam is peace and when a believer is truly into islam it enlightens the mind heart and soul..

I know aloot of people are against it I wish this people all the best and hope they realize what this world is about amd find their path of enlightment.. most beautiful is that there is no compulsion in religion..so everyone chooses what they want...

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were (once) a joined entity, then We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? (Quran, 21:30)
Old 10-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Master
God is everywhere in the visible and invisible universes and each one of us carries God within us.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patisa90
Hi CelestialSphere,

Yes in this I do agree that books have been changed and if God why take only one son..Jesus..
But there is a religion that hasnt been changed..and yes this religion needs openminded people to believe in it but when someone does it is amazing what happens. A person is able to bear all the bad and the hurt in this world but mostly this person sees all the beauty of existence of God and the whole world around..
This religion is islam and yes nowadays aloot of bad and negative news is spread around about this religion..
The media is making it look bad..so why do that? Because its the truth and they dont want to let people see the truth someone wants to let people wander blindly in this world...they want a religion of the mind not a religion of the heart ,of the soul..

When someone really wants to find peace and tranquility they should open the Quran start reading or go to a mosque..and not go on pages with muslimhate because yes that is widespread.. Islam is peace and when a believer is truly into islam it enlightens the mind heart and soul..

I know aloot of people are against it I wish this people all the best and hope they realize what this world is about amd find their path of enlightment.. most beautiful is that there is no compulsion in religion..so everyone chooses what they want...

Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were (once) a joined entity, then We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? (Quran, 21:30)

Thanks for your reply to my comment. I do agree there is much hate around the religion subject and indeed it makes me feel sad that people must suffer for their believes. I used to live in israel for several years, ive experienxed one of the bigest religion conflicts now days without takeing any sides. Ive meet lovely moslem people and seen their pain as the other side which just longed for the end of this conflict. Yet i believe there is god, within my heart i carry the essence but its not bound to any form of practice. Yet i do believe that kindness and generousity are values to change. I would read quran so i could understand your believes.

Last edited by CelestialSphere : 10-02-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by msparida
“Where Is Our God?”

God only gives one power to say where he/she is? However, way to realize the God is shown by a man is called prophet, incarnation, or Guru. Without hesitation or doubt obeys the principle of prophet of any community can give realization about God.Perpetual, eternal and invariable realization about God is same for all people of world. What is that?

(A)-Subtle a law fixes functioning system of universe (including living and non-living) is called natural law.

(B)-Anatomy and organ systems of man are functioning by natural laws.

(C)-Exactly brain cells are arranged for flow the mind bearing with versatile temperaments.

(D)-The temperaments, which makes feel man unhappy is reverse God.

(E) The temperament, which makes feel man happy, is God. That is temperament stage of God. Such subtle arrangement of brain cell is situated in right side of brain. Mind hooks the flow of happiness means temperament stage of God or calm stage or existence of nothing (Black Hole) when it flows continuously over right brain. This is called feeling of God through mind.

(F)-This is a stage of mind conceiving anything thoroughly. This stage of mind is called higher consciousness of mind.

(G)-In this stage of mind one can hear the sound stage of the God with ear (Organ
System) is called ethereal offshoot, glow, or kindle.

(H)-Ethereal offshoot condensed in peneal gland (near junction of two eyes and root of the noose) and divided in three stream called expansion, stagnation and repulsion. These can be seen with naked by blessing of prophet. These are the composition of neutron, proton and electron or living cell. This is called existence of every thing.

(I)-Physical properties of blowing stage of three streams of ethereal offshoot (expansion, stagnation and repulsion) can be emanated from peneal gland to outside (Open air) by blessing of prophet which physical properties is like liquid ochre colour spring with high speed by machine for painting of vehicle. This is called physical stage of God or Universe.

Above truth is cited through my realization by the blessing of my Guru. Therefore, religion is not sentmental, imagination, abstract, shyam or obscure philosophy. Religion is the root of science, and scientist all over the world are searching about the mystery of universe in the name of “Big Bang”.

Author-
Madhu Sudana Parida
President
International Integration Bond(NGO)

Look in the mirror
Old 10-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Look in the mirror
You can see me in your mirror?
Old 10-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You can see me in your mirror?

Oh yes, I have my eye on you
Old 11-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Suspended
My god lives in my right sock.
Old 11-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialSphere
Thanks for your reply to my comment. I do agree there is much hate around the religion subject and indeed it makes me feel sad that people must suffer for their believes. I used to live in israel for several years, ive experienxed one of the bigest religion conflicts now days without takeing any sides. Ive meet lovely moslem people and seen their pain as the other side which just longed for the end of this conflict. Yet i believe there is god, within my heart i carry the essence but its not bound to any form of practice. Yet i do believe that kindness and generousity are values to change. I would read quran so i could understand your believes.

Yes so nice for your reply on my message. I hope the Quran if you would ever consider reading it..will guide you..
It is amazing how I got guided in every aspect of my life.. I feel truly alive and happy finding this beautiful path..
Old 12-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Master
Where is God?

Now I take it the original poster isn't asking for the same old "God is everywhere" answers. He is asking as to why isn't there a conscious exchange between Self and the Supreme Being.

It is a legit question that I don't think anyone on here is answering.

We are human beings. We are personal beings. Abstractions are good for the abstract minded. But at the end of the day, the Abstract is of the mind. Whereas true concrete reality is Experienced. It is between two individuals falling in Love, a father and son embracing, a grandmother baking cookies for her grandkids, a husband and wife passionately making love, a mother taking her children to school, two friends bonding over movies and activities.

We including animals and all sentient Life in the universe are Spirits. We are personal Entities. We are not abstract. Consciousness which is something we POSSESS is abstract. I'm sorry but we are not "Consciousness itself". We possess a consciousness to our Soul. But what we are is Soul or Spirit. And that non-physical part of us can never be described or limited to consciousness or energy. It includes all of that. Nothing describes the soul because it comes from what God our Source is made of. Thus in a sense our spiritual makeup is God too.

So where is our God? Okay. God is Everywhere. God is right here as you are reading this thread. But why can't I see God or talk to God? That is your real question.

Right now your non-physical Self, the spirit is vibrating on a lower level in the 3rd dimension. Spirit is manifested in matter or anything experiential to understand Itself. So yes, a part of God's Self is manifested right here and now. You could say God's "right hand" is beside you. And you as an individual spirit is manifested in matter. When God's Spirit is manifest in matter it is the Universe, when you as an individual spirit is manifest in matter it is within a physical body.

Now I am not saying you should go out and worship the Trees, leaves, animals, sky, etc BUT that is where God's Spirit is. You can here and feel the Divine and receive messages through nature. Now don't become obsessed with the surface. Don't expect the Tree to be God because even the tree itself is an individual spirit incarnated in matter too (we won't get into that). But there is a divine force or stream flowing through your self and surroundings.

Okay you will come to this question, "But why Can't I just speak to God literally himself, God in his most infinite holy perfect truest form? Outside of creation?"
You can't and neither can any of us unless we have a higher vibration. And a higher more evolved frequency will still only receive what we can. Even the greatest saints could not behold "The face of God". It is because the Spirit of God in his most transcendent, supreme, and Personal interaction with creation would destroy you.
Also God as our Source or Supreme Being unmanifest outside of Creation is vibrating at such a faster rate, in fact God isn't vibrating at all. That part of God is beyond that. That is why Moses says when he turned to see the face of God his back was already to Moses. It meant that even though Moses attained a higher consciousness he still could not directly face the face of God Himself.

It is not until we die and go through the greater dimensions of awareness that we can "ascend unto the Father" as the Bible says. Then we will meet our Creator face to face and the exchange will be a Love you never experienced, only tidbits on earth when you fell in love with someone else. But for now you receive what would be "signals" or "signs" in nature, your surroundings, and happenings while on Earth. It's almost like a deaf person who is also mute and can not comprehend a person who can speak every language and can communicate everything. So the deaf/mute person (humanity) needs signals and signs from the non-deaf/mute person (God) in daily life to comprehend what He says to us.

Just notice the synchronicity in your life. That is the surest sign of the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit is the most active and important part of God's Spirit. It is our Mother, for she is manifested as the Divine energy and vibration in Nature that I was talking about. That is why the ancients derived the word "matter" from Mother. Mother Nature- World of Matter, Divine Energies, Divine forces- all is the Holy Spirit of God.

Also, if I may add. You do have God within you if you feel like the connection to the Other is stale. God didn't create us to solely rely on his Person. If that were the case we'd be completely loss in matter while the Supreme Being enjoys his Bliss in transcendent, beyond vibrational abode. God created our souls the same way his own Self is self-existing. That is where consciousness comes in. He gave us all a consciousness which is divine and that we are divine. But we tend to not listen to our own divine voice. That voice can be distinguished during meditation and contemplation. It is very different from the other voices in our head which are really voices people gave us to suffer with whether it be that bully from third grade, a family member who said something mean to us when we were children etc. Those are all garbage and obsessive thinking that becomes wired into our system. If you go into meditation you can and will hear the voice of your own Christ Consciousness. And that our divine consciousness is linked to the universal Overarching cosmic Christ Consciousness.

See how much you are NOT alone? God is more present in your life than even your own self. In fact it is your waking-every awareness that is the one who is outnumbered by the Presence of God which is your supreme Creator above, within yourself, within all your neighbors, within all of Nature around you, in your dog, the change of seasons, you name it. God is more Present than you are present.