Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 19-05-2012, 08:07 AM
goldentimes

that sounds so good, if only I thought of that :)
I have found that when your in the blues it sometimes can be so awarding to know that your helping others and therefore it helps you to feel better and brighter.

One thing you must remember is that NEVER give out anyones personal info, nor their readings to others/other people; Not even you know them, not even to their friends.

Part from that, Good luck and hope you enjoy it
Best Regards & Blessings
Old 19-05-2012, 08:12 AM
StelaVenus

Hi. I think if you desire to give free readings, then go right ahead. I feel that when we do good deeds, the universe will shine positive energy our way. I just started reading on how to perform readings. Eventually, I would like to perform them as well. Be Blessed.
Old 25-07-2012, 12:11 PM
eyalec

The reading is a great way to get in touch with your intuition. Beginning with free readings and helping others will give you practice and satisfaction. Free is good to begin with, or in a moderated manner. Later, eventually, there should be a balance between give and take.
Old 29-08-2012, 10:43 PM
EtTu

I would love to do either one. I am new to all of this, so Im not sure which is best for me. Let me know if it is possible for you to do a reading with me :)
Old 05-09-2012, 10:51 PM
justme_jebba

starting readings

greetings friends and solitary faery,
thats wonderful to starting readings and helping people out, good stuff
me i havnt been ready for readings and it seems lately in this last month it comes to me...i been doing heaps more dreamings since my friend comes visiting often after her work as an agecare worker..the night before she comes when i dont know when she comes, she just turns up..i recieve these dreams of unusualness that i havnt had much before..4 times and 4 visits these dreams she say are about a resident in the nursing home who passed away the day or 2 days before or about the nursing home itself...i have always wanted to be a medium but not as a profession. and havnt been ready for much of anything to be communicating and exspessing what i gained to people in for readings as im get so nervous, thats why i dont have many friends where i live...but this year since my close friend moved to her current house, i found myself doing her a reading as soon as i came in the house which i never have before in this life did-saying in this house lived an elderly woman and her name started with m and at the time i smelled a rose perfume and later it suddenly went away about 3 minutes after i said it, she didnt know who lived there before but inquired and it was true and this ladies name was margaret and after that increasing information poured between us about the departed and her work..i havnt had any other poeples name that start with something since but then i recieve these experiences as previously random but little afraid that it be constant from now as im rusty as regards using tools and interpreting them..i used to use pendulums, cards, scrying, visualising, crystals, candles, and then i gave them away, when i got so depressed but it not good to do that...becuase now i need them again.
at least one thing i have what i wished for is to be a medium. my aim is to help people become aware and discover this field to use it beneficially and fairly and to learn how to explain things and how to relay messages in ways that help the person not hindering any other personal growth...ie such as cards for instance with tarot ok...the death card-if i didnt learn much of this meaning i be saying the interpretation wrong..becuase it is of change not as literal..some of them are symbolic... and if i was saying negative, that person would never go to a medium again and it would damage their faith in help for their search of truth.
anyway my main tool is im settling for is dreams and knowing and communication skills and say true! if unsure, ask questions which i have to work on is asking questions, becuase i have habit of not asking what something means or how something operates, same i have habit of not reading manuals to a gadget, but i have to remind myself to keep trying..if i forget..i certainly get reminders from the otherside lol
Old 09-01-2013, 03:35 AM
getarot

Thumbs up Getarot

Yes,it's a good idea because you will be able to get in touch with a lot of people for which you can better your experience and ability to do reading.I am too such a tarot reader post me reply if you like me......
Old 20-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Master

Hi there,

Sure, I'd love to exchange readings with you! Please feel free to hit me up with a private message (I'm a student tarot reader :) ).
Old 18-02-2013, 07:48 PM
zoebelle

help in interpreting reading please!

I am new to Tarot Card Reading & just had one done & would appreciate any help in interpreting. Here is a little background of what's going on:
my bf of 3.5 years had a seizure the first week of January, and the ambulance came and had to give him a glucose shot because he passed out. Once he came to he told the paramedic that he has type 1 diabetes-which he had been hiding from me this whole time! Also, found out same night he is adopted...he was hiding that from me too. Needless to say, we just started couple's counseling to work through our issues.
present card---Temperance with the four of rods overlapping it
recent past---9 of swords Reversed
distant past---Tower Reversed
future---King of Pentacles
the other card surrounding the present card was---8 of pentacles
Factors affecting the situation---High Preistess (she said this got hot for her)
External influences---2 of Rods in Reverse
Hopes and Fears---4 of Pentacles
Outcome---4 of Cups
Thank You!
Old 28-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Knower

Good advice here, thanks all
Old 28-05-2014, 04:31 AM
danieltalis

Good Luck. I spent years doing readings for people. My suggestion is to make sure you are channeling what is coming through from your sources and avoid the temptation to appease people with what they want to hear even if they are not in good condition.