Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-04-2013, 01:48 AM
D01

Alright, I'll invite you all to psychically arrive at the set of numbers that I am thinking of:

A: 0-10

B: 0-20

C: 1-10

D: 1-40

I'll share which answers I was thinking of after a few replies.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Pinkroses

A) 7
B) 11
C) 9
D) 33
Old 11-04-2013, 07:04 AM
Jenhearther

A 10
B 19
C 3
D 29
Old 11-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Michael29

Quote:
Originally Posted by D01
Alright, I'll invite you all to psychically arrive at the set of numbers that I am thinking of:

A: 0-10

B: 0-20

C: 1-10

D: 1-40

I'll share which answers I was thinking of after a few replies.

A: 7
B: 5
C: 8
D: 9

The only reason im picking these numbers is because i just had thee most messed up dream i think ive ever had before. And these four numbers is what i saw in relation to what was happening in it.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:41 PM
D01

The answers are:

Old 11-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you to all for your answers.
The number to guess was a "3".
There were 12 valid answers, 3 (=25 %) of which were (numerically) correct, the answers by loveyduck, Nada, and Pinkroses.
For each answer, I shall give below a "credibility rating" (CR, between -10 and 10), and then a "quality rating" (QR, between 0 and 100).
1) Tobi answered:
OK I'll go with Number 4.
I need to sharpen up my telepathy!
CR=-3, QR=70
Why? Well, she said she needed to "sharpen up her telepathy". This does suggest her answer was probably not great, otherwise no need for sharpening up.
2) loved48 said:
thanks Tobi you took my number, lol

I will take#2
CR=-6, QR=70
Apparently this person first wanted to answer "4", but changed her mind because Tobi had already answered "4". However, in a telepathy test like this one, reliable and trusworthy answers should be independent of previous answers.
3) partofme:
Tobi, 4 is a popular pick tonight, it popped out to me before I even knew how high we were counting to..surely makes the odds better..lol

MUST be right if we all got it.
CR=-3 QR=70
With my random number generator, answering "4" certainly doesn't make the odds better (unless of course 4 was the number chosen by the generator, in which case 4 would be just right). I don't feel that long distance telepathy really corresponds to some piece of information "popping out".
4) TruthJunkie:
I picked 4 too and you haven't to wonder what it is about 4.
CR=-2 QR=65
Note that he said "you haven't to wonder" not "you have to wonder". I find his first sentence a little odd. He seemed to say here that "4" was "special", without saying that he had telepathically perceived it.
5) SunMist:
I got 27 before I read the thread, so I'll reduce that to 2.
CR=-10 QR=71
6) Soul Searcher:
Just had to smile at the fact you thought 27, I actually thought 28 before I even opened the thread! Strange hey?

So with 2+8 making 10, i'm going to go with the number 1.
CR=-10, QR=70
7) loveyduck:
Ill say 3 :)
CR=7, QR=90
8) Nada:
Were you going between 2 and 3??
I will go with 3.
CR=-2, QR=80
This is an exemple of an answer which is (numerically) correct, but that I don't find credible. It is possible that she meant "Were you hesitating between 2 and 3?", I don't really understand her first sentence well, not sure whether she's addressing me or (an)other members, I suppose she was addressing another member. Of course, with my random number generator, I cannot hesitate.
9) wizhard :
Top of the shop number 4.
CR=-2 QR=65
The expression "Top of the shop" sounds rather commercial to me.
10) Miss Hepburn:
I only read a couple of posts....I have seen the tile a few times and
4 always came into my head, so I thought i'dd finally post....I didn't read ahead
to even see
If the game is over....but I am interested in the prize!!
CR=-2 QR=65
She said "the tile" instead of "the title", she wrote "i'dd" instead of "i'd", and she did not read the thread to make sure the test (that she calls "a game") isn't over. Not very careful, it seems to me.
11)moonincancer:
I thought 4 as soon as I read the post
CR=-1 QR=60
I assume you get the info before you read my post.
12) Pinkroses:
I'll say 3.
CR=7 QR=90

So, in conclusion, the only answers that I found credible are those by loveyduck and Pinkroses, who are the "winners" of this test, because their answers were also correct. Note that 100% of the credible answers were correct. This seems to confirm my impression about the existence of a very exceptional telepathic phenomenon on this planet, which allows you telepathically know many of my modest thoughts.
Please note also that this analysis cannot be considered as entirely rigorous because I knew which answers were (numerically) correct before I chose the credibility ratings.
Your comments are welcome.

Note: It is also of interest that D01 finished his own test, that he started over a month ago (see posts 21 and 25 above), a few hours before I closed mine, as if he was "feeling" that I was about to end my test.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:28 AM
partofme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel H
3) partofme:
Tobi, 4 is a popular pick tonight, it popped out to me before I even knew how high we were counting to..surely makes the odds better..lol

MUST be right if we all got it.
CR=-3 QR=70
With my random number generator, answering "4" certainly doesn't make the odds better (unless of course 4 was the number chosen by the generator, in which case 4 would be just right). I don't feel that long distance telepathy really corresponds to some piece of information "popping out".

Telepathy test AND a psychological evaluation all in one shot!

Feel that in order for it to be considered telepathy, completely...you should have thought out the number in the very first place. JMO..lol.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel H
8) Nada:
Were you going between 2 and 3??
I will go with 3.
CR=-2, QR=80
This is an exemple of an answer which is (numerically) correct, but that I don't find credible. It is possible that she meant "Were you hesitating between 2 and 3?", I don't really understand her first sentence well, not sure whether she's addressing me or (an)other members, I suppose she was addressing another member. Of course, with my random number generator, I cannot hesitate.

You do not see it.
Actually, whatever method that you used has its own statistical probability.
If there was 50% chance of being 3, there was 30% chance of being 2, and 10% chance of being something else.- It depends on how the program is done.
I just happened to sense 3 and 2 at the top probability spots. 3 had the higher probability.
So, you have to see something beyond the final selection.

Often in life, even with fate, there are more than one path with equal or different probabilities.

There are more than what you see and able to analyze.
Old 25-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
You do not see it.
Actually, whatever method that you used has its own statistical probability.
If there was 50% chance of being 3, there was 30% chance of being 2, and 10% chance of being something else.- It depends on how the program is done.
I just happened to sense 3 and 2 at the top probability spots. 3 had the higher probability.
So, you have to see something beyond the final selection.

Often in life, even with fate, there are more than one path with equal or different probabilities.

There are more than what you see and able to analyze.
Nada,
First of all, thank you again for your (numerically) correct answer.

When you reply to someone on a forum, it may be useful that you quote this person, like I do with you in this post. In this way, we can all easily know whom you are responding to.

Following your remarks, I want to insist on the fact that the random number generator I used (random.org/integers/) produces (in this case) all four numbers "1", "2", "3" and "4" with strictly and rigorously equal probabilities, equal to 0.25 = 25% (see here: random.org/analysis/ for a full explanation). If there was for exemple a 50% chance of getting a "3" (like you said), this generator would be very bad and would not enjoy the success it has (more than one trillion bits generated so far).
Once the random number has been chosen by the generator, and I have read it, and written it down (often, I also say it and/or I ask other people to say it), you should in principle write definitely this chosen number as your answer in my test (if you have perceived it), and not any of the three others. It is of course possible that the test (or telepathic communication) doesn't "work" perfectly, and that you have some doubts. I think that your sentence
"I just happened to sense 3 and 2 at the top probability spots. 3 had the higher probability."
was more or less ok. If you had written only this sentence, I would have probably considered your answer as credible, with a "credibility rating" probably around +3/10 .
Old 29-05-2013, 10:31 AM
OSPREY1

Test is fundamentally floored

If telepathy is/was possible one would have to approach it from a scientific angle & perspective.

Not wild ideas based on fantasy and lacking in scientific 'evidence' and fact.

If such is possible it would be in the form of:

BEMR- Bio-Electromagnetic Radiation

Such being that such a signals transmission can be short range 'only'. unless the signal can hitch a ride on other EMR signals (e.g. carrier wave) in the surrounding environment which is highly improbable.
The human body radiates a number of different signals on a number of different wave lengths.

Test conditions: Example

EMR free environment (Silver stone facility or similar)

Proximity of test subjects: Under <50meters under controlled conditions.

The sensations are in the mind and are not as detailed as one might hope. The BEMR portrays the emotional state of that person their intent there immediate line of thought entangled with emotion.

It is not a case you can pick up word for word what a person is thinking, but more so the intent and/or nature surrounded in emotion of what it is that a person is thinking.

This is due to the nature of BEMR signals they are not brain waves, it is the Bio-Electromagnetic Radiation from the human body.

Which is yet to be proved. Ignorance is common place.

Human beings are set in their ways they believe only in what they can see, hear and touch.

One can not see the EM field of the Earth yet it exists none the less, though you can see the effects of it all around.

Sorry to waffle on.

Osprey1