Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-05-2011, 07:57 PM
OSPREY1

Telepathy / schizophrenia take a glimpse at this and you'd wish you had neither

Telepathy / schizophrenia take a glimpse at this and you'd wish you had neither.

If what I have if it either telepathy or schizophrenia I wanted to lean toward the scientific choice or perspective mental illness. But what I hear in my mind there are to many coincidences and voices that are to distinct I hear the voices in my mind and it sounds very real I recognize the voices as certain people around me distinct voices I hear them inside my mind you hear the meaning of the words and the associated emotion it it's hard to describe and can seem very real, the voices sound like the people around me some going about there daily business others with bitter malcontent for the bad hand life has dealt them and they are bitter and twisted, other voices like noise like chatter lots of people talking in the distance (crowds) and people voices some stronger than others. The bad people voices are the ones that stick out above the rest load and clear and evil in nature. The voices that are most dominant are the ones that have ill intent directed toward others I can hear their jealousy and malice and hear this is because of their insecurities and inadequacies they have about them selves, I hear the evil joy they get when they try to bully others as they try to ruin other people lives because there own lives are so sh!! and pointless most of these people being individuals with **** lives, **** jobs and so on and so they in turn try to ruin other people lives to make them selves feel better.

Since I moved to Bedford I hear them all the time the same voices individuals evil and malicious determination to hurt others because of their own **** little lives.

Would you really want to hear such evil people relentlessly when ever near to hear every bodies nasty dark deep little thoughts so disturbing…….

Telepathy / schizophrenia who would want it!

To be able to hear such things and not be able to block it out all the noise and all the despicable low lives!
Old 18-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Prokopton

You should probably talk to a therapist and rule out a medical issue here.
Old 18-05-2011, 08:15 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prokopton
You should probably talk to a therapist and rule out a medical issue here.

I was going to say the same.
Old 18-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Master
I'm in agreement.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-05-2011, 08:39 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSPREY1
Telepathy / schizophrenia take a glimpse at this and you'd wish you had neither.

Well, naturally, I can understand why I would not want schizophrenia. I have taken a few basic psychology courses and that is all I need to know to know I don't want it...

As for telepathy, I'm sure that, unpracticed and unrefined, bouncing off of every frequency, it would be cumbersome. However I'm sure it is very different from schizophrenia.

Quote:
To be able to hear such things and not be able to block it out all the noise and all the despicable low lives!

Many people who practice telepathy well are able to shield themselves when they want.
Old 18-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Master
well, there are other symptoms schizophrenics experience besides hearing voices such as disjointed thinking, inability to concentrate and grand and/or paranoid delusions. a recent post by a person in the mental health field said schrizophrenics hear voices in their ears ... not in their heads. so while i can agree that perhaps there's a mental health issue involved here i don't believe it'd be schizophrenia since the OP's sentence structure is concise enough and i don't see anything in his post that indicates paranoia or delusions of grandeur.

what i do see is a possible telepath with weak shielding and no filters. a circumstance i, myself, have experienced and yeah ... it isn't fun.
Old 19-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Trace

MIght have been me that said they hear it in their ears. I am only going off what a schizophrenic suffering audible hallucinations told me. I cant say for sure because have never experienced that psychiatric illness. This person told me that the voices were not thought like but seemed to be heard within the ear. I am not saying that they actually heard this with their ears. When there is a disturbance in the brain it can cause all sorts of strange things From my experience working with people who have these audible hallucinations, the voices are usually commanding and vindictive towards the person who is hearing them. They might be telling them to harm themselves or someone else and also they are degrading, telling the person that they are no good or they might be frightening. Often they have religious overtones. The voices will occur at any time and often at night, preventing the person from sleeping. Sometimes you can have a couple of voices talking at the same time.
I can hear clairaudiently but its not like the voice is actually heard with my ear. Its more like a thought voice heard with my mind. A good example of getting an idea of what this is like is saying your name to yourself with your mind and not actually talking. You can hear that but it has no accent or volume. That is how I hear but its not me as words are used i dont use and also person opinions or manners are expressed which I have nothing to do wiht. I must admit though, if you dont quieten your mind, you wont be able to hear properly and also if you mind is not quietened, you can intrude with your own thoughts which make it very hard indeed.
You can have a good conversation with a spirit by asking a question then blanking your mind so it doesnt interfere. I have found that the more you do it, the easier it becomes. It certainly isnt the easiest of things because sometimes you dont trust yourself with what you are hearing and you can answer yourself. You will know its the spirit by the manner of the speech or the grammar. If its from a different time period words will be used that you havent really heard much before. Then it kind of makes you want to giggle.

Spirits can make it easier for you by making you feel the energy. If they are annoyed you can feel that as a not so nice energy or if they are amused or playing around you can feel that too. They can be sarcastic or teasing. I have had a spirit say something and I wasnt sure to believe or not as it seemed he was playing around with me. I stopped and thought about what he said. I was waiting for an energy feeling but nothing so I wasnt sure what to say. I was thinking "is he having a lend of me ?" and then I suddenly felt this overwhelming feeling of laughter and amusement and it kind of felt nice. Its a tickly feeling and I knew the spirit was having a joke with me in the nicest way. They all have personalities.
If you have a conversation with a spirit this way, you need to give them a moment to reply and blank your mind so you dont unwittingly answer yourself. If you are distracted, you wont hear them. One spirit tells me to "LISTEN!" when I am distracted or am not hearing the words properly. I find myself apologising then and quieten my mind.
Old 20-05-2011, 02:39 PM
OSPREY1

'What i do see is a possible telepath with weak shielding and no filters. a circumstance i, myself, have experienced and yeah ... it isn't fun.

If this being the case and may be a possibility how would one go about blocking out such noise.

It is only ever quiet for me when I am away from people, isolated in a remote spot with nature and serenity.

As for some people regardless of giving people a second chance for them to do what is good and honorable some individuals are incapable of change and enjoy inflicting pain on others hence the term 'low lives'.
Old 20-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Gracey

Quote:

If what I have if it either telepathy or schizophrenia I wanted to lean toward the scientific choice or perspective mental illness. But what I hear in my mind there are to many coincidences and voices that are to distinct I hear the voices in my mind and it sounds very real I recognize the voices as certain people around me distinct voices I hear them inside my mind you hear the meaning of the words and the associated emotion it it's hard to describe and can seem very real, the voices sound like the people around me some going about there daily business others with bitter malcontent for the bad hand life has dealt them and they are bitter and twisted, other voices like noise like chatter lots of people talking in the distance (crowds) and people voices some stronger than others. The bad people voices are the ones that stick out above the rest load and clear and evil in nature. The voices that are most dominant are the ones that have ill intent directed toward others I can hear their jealousy and malice and hear this is because of their insecurities and inadequacies they have about them selves, I hear the evil joy they get when they try to bully others as they try to ruin other people lives because there own lives are so sh!! and pointless most of these people being individuals with **** lives, **** jobs and so on and so they in turn try to ruin other people lives to make them selves feel better.

Since I moved to Bedford I hear them all the time the same voices individuals evil and malicious determination to hurt others because of their own **** little lives.

Would you really want to hear such evil people relentlessly when ever near to hear every bodies nasty dark deep little thoughts so disturbing…….

Telepathy / schizophrenia who would want it!

dont know what others have said here, but why dont you test it out on someone you know, when you hear them, repeat what you heard and see how the respond..
Old 20-05-2011, 02:50 PM
OSPREY1

An idea yes, but I would have to be both in a situation to test it and also in which I could definitively say yes and be able to judge the other persons response correctly.

As it is I am reasonably isolated as this gives me some degree of silence. I have no such person to test in order to conduct an efficient test that can not be misinterpreted.