Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-01-2011, 01:04 PM
salem1998

Am I crazy?

I found people can hear my thoughts, and there are plenty of them.
One time they discuss over the matter, I realize that it is not they have power to read my mind. The fact is I am Broadcasting my mind. Some of them try to sit closer to me and they said yes, it is true.
I wonder whether I make up this thing in my mind or they are just trying to make fun of me. I do not think I am suffering form any Mental disorder.
They can say out what I am thinking at this moment.
As a matter of fact, I hope I am crazy.

Sometimes, very rare, I can see Spirits(GhosXXXX). When I see someone, I immediately can tell whether he is a good people(I think everyone can.), I even can see whether he will do well in his career. One example is one new colleague talk to me when we first met, I immediately feel he will be able to promote to a higher position. At the time, he is just a deputy head of a department. Half year later, he got promote to Vice P. Those telepathy colleague find out this from my mind, and they ask him. At the time, no one knows he will got promote. He admitted and wonder why I know.

I hope someone can share with me what happen?
Old 29-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Master
are you crazy? yeah, probably but all the best people are. just look at this forum, all the unconventional concepts and ideas, the unsual things people believe of themselves and reality. if you read my first posts my sanity was (and still is) of some concern to me. we're all so very creative in our perceptions of our life experiences.

as to your personal experiences. it's difficult for me to say. i've never only broadcasted. i have the dubious pleasure of apparently having the ability to also internally "hear" what appears to be the thoughts of other minds but only specific other minds. perhaps i'm telepathic ... perhaps i'm schizophrenic (though aside from hearing voices i do not exhibit any other symptoms of that mental disorder). i have no experience in empathy induced precognition so i can't address your ability to predict job promotions. however, if you're getting external confirmation from workplace colleagues that some kind of psy phenom is going on then you might consider your experiences to be genuine, which ... yeah ... is kinda scary.

i'm wondering in what kind of workplace you work where telepaths openly reveal their talents and **wink wink** at their confused colleague when they're doing so. that WOULD drive me nuts. but like attracts like so if you're psy talented you may have ended up at that particular job, with those particular people because you're psy talented. kismet and all that. don't freak out. don't get all emotionally involved. instead become as objective as possible, become an observer of yourself and your situation and try to put what you're observing into some kind of logical framework so to be able to cope with it all as "normal".

i realize i haven't been very helpful but i just wanted to let you know you aren't alone in your confusion and sanity concerns.
Old 29-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Kingoftroy

Hi Salem, if you want you should take a look at the thread I made. I am going through the same thing as you (broadcasting my thoughts) and people left really good advice on that forum that helps!

My thread is titled "Telepathy is out of control, Please help if you can"..its under the esp&telepathy section. Hope this helps!
Old 29-01-2011, 04:51 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem1998
I hope someone can share with me what happen?
Simple answer..

Humanity is going through a upgrade.. if you got your "telepathic" or energy reading abilities up and running.. congratulations..

You’re a forerunner a person riding the wave of the leading edge.. happy trails!

Others will join you shortly..
Old 31-01-2011, 07:15 AM
salem1998

Second Part of the story......

Beside the VP guy, I also predict another guy will transfer to HeadQ, and it became true few months later.

Last edited by salem1998 : 31-01-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 31-01-2011, 07:24 AM
salem1998

I can't edit my own post. Don't know why?

Let me know if you want me to complete the whole story......

BTW, I realized that after I believed in Buddhism, my "broadcasting power" even more powerful than before. Now is like everyone standing within two feet can hear my thoughts.
Old 31-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
I can't edit my own post. Don't know why?

Let me know if you want me to complete the whole story......

BTW, I realized that after I believed in Buddhism, my "broadcasting power" even more powerful than before. Now is like everyone standing within two feet can hear my thoughts.

well, it's highly unlikely that "everyone" standing within 2 feet of you can hear your thoughts, though everyone may be able to feel your vibes (empathy). when emotional content felt by others is translated by them accurately into thought ... that's telepathy. not everyone can yet translate emotional content accurately into thought.
Old 31-01-2011, 03:19 PM
salem1998

Internal , you may be right.
I also not sure about this, just everyone stand next to me give me a weir look.
particular after we have a conversation.
My mother once told my sister that some of the nights, she can hear my voice all over the house. At the moment, this ability seems unlikely a good thing.
Myself perceive this ability may work like X-men 2 , Jason.
Do let me know if it sound like a made up story.
Thank you.
Old 31-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Internal , you may be right.
I also not sure about this, just everyone stand next to me give me a weir look.
particular after we have a conversation.
My mother once told my sister that some of the nights, she can hear my voice all over the house. At the moment, this ability seems unlikely a good thing.
Myself perceive this ability may work like X-men 2 , Jason.
Do let me know if it sound like a made up story.
Thank you.

weird looks. i know all about weird looks. puzzlement. right? they may not understand the mechanics of what they're experiencing but people can feel vibrations emanating from each other, from you, none the less. if you're vibrating on an unusual (to them) frequency you're going cause folks some puzzlement. you'll also attract the attention of people who recongnize your "unusual" vibes for what they are, people like your mischievious co-workers.

the ability is neither good nor bad. it just is. if you're uncomfortable with it you can shut it down. disbelieve in it. push it aside, build an inner wall and block it out and hold it in, assume (or mimic) "normality", even if you have to "fake it till you make it" . or if that fails you can go to a shrink and get meds that cacoon you in a thick deadening muffler.

i am unfamiliar with X-Men 2 (though i did enjoy the 1st X-Men). i'm quite sure that X-Men is a made-up story but i don't believe yours is.

PS. your mom might also have rudimentary psy talents.

Last edited by Internal Queries : 31-01-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:22 PM
salem1998

Folks,

I would need some instant help!
I am in pain both mentally and physically.
Last Tuesday when I was sleeping, suddenly I sense something
on my bed. It's just suddenly I feel very COLD on my back.
I can see a female shape(in my eyes?) and I felt tremendous fear
at the time. I immediately saying AMTB for many time and the thing gone.
I hope I made up this things in my mind. The next day, I place some
Buddha pictures in my bedroom.

I need protections for the Telepathy thing. How to use Crystal, Wall,
Bubble? I totally don't understand what it means.

People talking about me on my back, they say something like
my voice doesn't sound like human(They heard me in their mind.).
They also feel scary. I was told there are two SOUL in my body, I can not be sure.
Whenever I ask them, they simply just say NO.
They say I enter the body later. When I sleep, they say something like
I am talking WHOLE NIGHT, and it is a different people in me.
They said my voice in their mind is like a DEVIL which should not belongs to any human being.
The above was what I can gather from all their conversions.
I don't even really sure they are talking about me.

Let me know more, please.
This is the only place I can seek advice and will not be tweaked as a Freak.
My psychologist simply don't believe what I have told him.
He just kept asking me to take pills which I have experience very strong side effects.
I think through what I have write here, I do not think I have any mental disorder.
Thank you very much for your help.
GOD bless you all.