Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 29-12-2023, 04:15 AM
Master
@ JustBe ~ seems there was a glitch that prevented me posting.

What you say may be but is the knowing definitive, in as clear or is it by deduction, speculation? We have already seen that we know when we become. The transmutation of consciousness leaves no room for doubt.

So, I cannot say about words like ‘totality’ other than in experiences, say expanding as such that the universe is in us, not the other way around or becoming the breath of God, that keeps all forms alive. In such glimmers of experience offered, during the immersion, we are the all, in as to the extent ‘shown’ to our formless awareness.

On the matter of past lives, who reincarnates? The soul. What is soul but an identity? So we visit realms and domains and shape shift from one dream into another. Why? Because of unfulfilled desire. The soul, taking it as identity, it must drop off. Let’s be careful with terms employed. In the context of this discussion, soul is the ego (identity) which is consistent with this or that realm, all realms are in duality, in manifestation, wherein soul is immanent, not transcendent.

The Self is our awareness bereft of ego (identity), luminous, living light. Hence no desire, no seeking. This represents our true being, eternal, complete, at peace, with full freedom, content, having no urge to do this or that, unless it is as of choiceless choice, spontaneously.

You referred to Samadhi. It is the same as Self except therein we are without freedom. The term ‘we’ here means our innate awareness without any separation from the all that is. There is nothing about usefulness of this or that, it is an offering during the process underway.

My question/s or submission is: what is the trigger that exercises choiceless choice to enter duality, when we finally go through the process only to re-cognise ourself as we always were, are and will be ~ in fact this question too is flawed because in singularity there is neither time nor space and if there is, it is concealed from the luminosity of Self by a yet loftier mechanism. This of course is speculation and we are looking at direct knowing. Maybe to grow in love and wisdom, with Self complete but yet in infancy?
Old 29-12-2023, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ JustBe
What you say may be but is the knowing definitive, in as clear or is it by deduction, speculation? We have already seen that we know when we become. The transmutation of consciousness leaves no room for doubt.
complete but yet in infancy?
You’ve explained a lot and it all makes sense. Past lives/ soul/ego are tools as I see them, allowing access to bridge understanding mainly for the purpose of revealing oneself beyond all those things.

I’m still stuck on your question- what is the trigger?

I’m thinking you mean what is the determining reasons? Factors we choose to enter duality.

Is it all without reason other than creation itself?

I’ve often stated the purpose of life is life itself, anything else is our creations/ our reality as we decide and experience.. it’s only real until it no longer is real.

Remembering our wholeness seems to be another level of life as one can live it. Once you remember, your creation is in that stream of ‘creation’ creating through this knowing. If all life is connected moving and flowing in an order to big for us to see in its entirety, then life beyond this realm ( what we see and cannot see) must be also contributing as a whole universe, so triggers and factors would perhaps, come through the whole creation determining what piece is required, at those moments new life is called into creation.

As humans we determine so much through our individual reality from experiences we’ve had or are going through. But in my experience, I’ve always been guided towards more. If my minds not trying to identify reasons, triggers etc, I’m more grounded in being, I’m functioning from spontaneous and more clarity of truth from my being.

Realisations come through many streams of life. The many changing cycles of life give opportunity to experience ourselves in light of more conscious choice as we move beyond duality. To enjoy life in peace of one’s being here and now.

Perhaps this is an infancy stage. Ive often thought that myself.
Old 31-12-2023, 06:07 AM
Master
Just went through this great video by Chris Wallis ~ https://youtu.be/ARK9k_e1OiU?si=3yO6hl6hQq-39DJu

Enjoy!
Old 01-01-2024, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Just went through this great video by Chris Wallis ~ https://youtu.be/ARK9k_e1OiU?si=3yO6hl6hQq-39DJu

Enjoy!

As an experiencer through many different paths, I’d have to say, he makes perfectly sense of the spiritual path. Each path or practice is simply a means to becoming/being state.

I often say, anything you’re using as a means to become, eventually lands you in the space of being ‘it’ .. or as he says it’s refining deeper understanding as yourself.

people look at me strange at times as a reiki practitioner, when I say, I no longer practice reiki, I’ve become it.

I like how he mentioned. You literally arrive as the unknown ‘knowing’, yet knowing has to be transmuted beyond mind. I find myself in the world looking into others and life, seeing that accepting them as they are, means anything I perceive they are being, is irrelevant to my own acceptance. If my mind gets caught up with what I’m perceiving or aware of, I usually get stuck and things can’t remain open more freely.

By accepting them as they are, being present, your simply letting everything go of knowing. Understanding has nothing to do with the minds ideas. Illuminated being is all about ‘nothing’ contained..everything consistently being realised through deeper understanding and holding a more open loving presence. By love I relate this to, loving kindness and acceptance, compassion and awareness more clear in this way.
Old 01-01-2024, 03:26 AM
Master
Another great video, this one by Rupert Spira ~
https://youtu.be/nONrbvtczFY?si=9ITMs78Psl-saZ4o

Enjoy!
Old 04-01-2024, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
To shed some light on...
... duality. Just a thought.
I completely agree with everything you said in your opening post.
I may have a perspective that is completely false. And I hope I do. But I'll just be honest in sharing what I believe to be true. That's the only thing I can do. And I hope to meet more people who can disproof my perspective. Otherwise I will always experimentally disproof myself and evolve to a bigger perspective.

The absolute is timeless and eternal. And there is no experience there. Every experience is dualistic and relative/maya/appearance. And since the absolute is eternally free to experience nothing, it is also eternally free to re radiate all time and space back into existence as if not a second has passed. Fully emerging itself into maya again. But how it does that? We can never know, because we cannot directly peer into nonduality.

This ability of the absolute, means that consciousness is not only free from our time and space, and all its limitations that go with it. But it is itself existing in a higher dimension of time and space, that is completely unrelated and unrelative to our physical time and space here on earth. What is seen as the absolute and creator of our time and space. Is also the one who returns back home to itself, in no experience and just being. Eternal.

Yet eternity is so long for our human mind, that the human people nearly ever recognize if time exists in eternity. And what kind of time it is. And how it explains that we ALWAYS INEVITABLY radiate time and space back into existence.

To understand this, you need to understand a relatively new concept in science, which is called "a time crystal".

That is the time/clock/cycle that what we believe to be the cycle the absolute exists in. Not only exist in, but is subject to. As the time crystal only goes from 1 to 0 to 1 to 0 for an eternity.

When it goes to 0, we are unexcited, neutral, and have no experience. When it goes to 1,we become excited and radiate all time and space back into existence.
This being that we believe to be the absolute, exists within this time crystal. But because it is unrelated to our space and time as human beings, we always believe that we are eternally free from time and space, as the Absolute, the creator of it. But when you try to stay in the absolute forever, then the time crystal can reveal itself to you. As it goes from 0 to 1, in what seems to be an eternity to our human capacity to understand, we suddenly experience a thought that leads to a thought that leads to thought and bit by bit the consciousness feel excited. And re emmenates re radiates time and space back into being.

Every consciousness creates their own time and space universe and we cross connect. Every consciousness returns to the absolute state when the time crystal goes to 0.
And every consciousness is excited when the time crystal goes to 1, suddenly realising that any experience might aswell be better than no experience. And so we radiate time and space back into being.

The question is, if we are governed by the time crystal, then what governs it? If we are connected to it, then what is it connected to?
And the answer is, something so infinitely big and grand, integrated and of such immense high frequency, we as a human being can call it an entire universe of time and space that has completely evolved to a non-physical system of consciousness' and infinite intelligence, such as, for example, the ellohim.
And on the leading edge of that ascended universe exists a pod or seed. INNUMERABLE AMOUNTS OF THEM. All time crystals taking all the energy of the, lets just say "ellohim universe" and countless of them governing a unique individual consciousness / seed that is governed again by the time crystal. We cannot go back to the ellohim universe, because there is only forward. And we are all on the leading edge of that universe. Unconsciously recreated our own universe which again is eventually going to become completed and ascend to non-physical status or "higher frequency" where the universe can no longer effectively process the immense amount of consciousness' that exists in all of its co-creations, that we again find seeds of consciousness on the leading edge of our non-physical universe, that are governed by the prime duality of 0 and 1. To create again new universes that also evolve into non-physical universes. And on and on it goes. Forever. As fractal. As above so bellow.

It is all one whole thing.

And we explained it from a perspective of consciousness. It is all cyclical, appearance, evolutionary, maya, because consciousness can only experience duality. And when it experiences nothing, it is as close to the absolute that it can possibly get. But because it is just a consciousnss, it will always believe that "I chose to re radiate and re emmenate time and space back into existence. Simply for the enjoyment of the experience. And that is true. But where did your sudden excitement to do so come from? It comes from the time crystal that governs your excitement to create or non excitement to not create and return back to the closest possible absolute. A consciousness of non experience.

But the real absolute never changes. It is everything and nothing both at the same time. It is not only void of experience. It is also void of consciousness. It is the unchanging absoluteness of nothingness and everythingness. It is the only nonduality there exists and it is also the only "thing" that exists. And that is why every single consciousness can never experience the absolute. Because it is absolutely without consciousness of any form and kind. And consciousness addopts some of its infinity. But consciousness can never reach the absolute, because the absolute is the only thing that exists. And consciousness goes through universes upon universes and it will never end. It will never reach the absolute. It will never escape the absolute. And what is the absolute? Something that cannot be known, understood, or even experienced, it is the one thing that exists and the one thing that is simultaneously nothing and everything and it is absolutely without any consciousness of any kind. It is the all that is completely unaware of itself. And it is the one thing in all of existence that cannot be consciousnessed. It cannot be made conscious. One cannot become conscious of it. Where as conscious can be conscious of infinite things. But the absolute will never be known in the absolute sense.

So the idea that there is a god that knows everything, is always false. Because it will always have a bigger god above it and a smaller god bellow it. To infinity, like a fractal, like a duality, like a relativity, like an appearance and like a maya and like a consciousness. Because the absolute has no awareness, it is infact the only true God, and it can never be known or reached. We can only come 99.99999% close to it and that will be tied to duality and a cycle which again ends and goes back to 0.00000001%

We cannot be disconnected from it. We cannot even become connected to it. It is already everything and nothing both at the same time. It is the All. And it is the aspect of the all that is completely unaware of itself. And the all that is aware of itself is our god, and it is the prime duality. And it will thus also have as many servants as it will have masters. And you know why? Because the prime duality is a fractal. Nothing more and nothing less. It is the result of vibrations and resonances, fractal. There is always a greater god than it. and always a lower servant than it. And it expands as the maya that it is, throughout infinity and beyond, and eternity and beyond. Throughout all dimensions. Which are all knowable. And therefor fractal and therefor duality and therefor maya end therefor nothing more than a meaningless appearance of nothing appearantly happening with no value or purpose of any kind. It is like 0+1=1 and 1-1=0. that is what all of infinity can be dialed down to. For all consciousness'.

But the absolute will never become conscious. That is why it is the absolute. Unchanging. No amount of consciousness will ever be able to know it. And yet we are still a part of it. And it is without any equivalence. While consciousness can only experience infinite equivallence. As it is itself a likeness and unlikeness to infinite other equivallent consciouss'.
The absolute is unconscious and the only thing that has no equivallence. No likeness or unlikeness to it. That is why it cannot and will not ever be known.
Even when you are the god of infinite universes, you will still not be able to know the absolute. As long as you are a consciousness. And you will be a consciousness for all eternity. You can never become unconscious. There is no such thing as unconsciousness for us. We can never know the absolute. So trying, is going against your own nature.
You can even lessen yourself to a 2 dimensional consciousness and still it makes no difference. It is always relative. Egerything is always relative. Consciousness is the eternal relativity of itself. It can never become real. It can forever become less or more real, but never absolute.

And with that being said. There is absolutely only hopelessness and despair for any seeker of the Absolute. As all experiences will forever be only temporary experiences of relativity and maya. Which means, it doesnt matter if you are god almighty or an ant. You're always just an appearance of nothingness, that has no value or meaning or purpose of any kind. Because you will always be unreal. As the absolute cannot known, it cannot be experienced. Which means, you're just an experience. An appearance. And nothing is ever what it seems. Maya is infinite.

So the closest a consciousness can get to the absolute, is an absolute void of anything. No thought. No cycle. You can say, no awareness. But it is simply the awareness of nothing. If it was truely no awareness, then it has got nothing to do with you, because you can never know it. And yet, you are it. You are undisconnectable from it. All duality is. Tho fake, it is still a part of the absolute. Infinite intelligence? Might be closer to the absolute, but it isn't the absolute. The absolute is truely without consciousness. Without experience. Without meaning. No story. It is not even the unmanifest. The unmanifest is still vibrational. Just like our consciousness is. And it is terefor a duality. A sine wave of positive and negative which fractals into infinite universes of positives and negatives, and dimensions, all relative and ever fluctuating. Ever Changing. When you become aware of the absolute, you have experienced a temporary awareness of it. And therefor, it was not the absolute. Nothing and no one survives the absolute. Just like consciousness will never die. But if it could die, then it could become the absolute. And then there would be an equivallence to the absolute and therefor thus it would no longer be the absolute and therefor we can say it has never been the absolute. It can truely never be known.

So we might aswell enjoy duality however we wish and simply close one eye and denie the duality of it all. Ignore all negatives and emphasise all positives as best and personal as we can. And enjoy it for as long as it lasts. Because the rise to ascension is a simultaneously a fall into the abyss. But like all religion, we are not allowed to "ask about those in hell". They experienced everything that they have ever wanted and more. And are now experiencing everything that they have not wanted, and more. No one can avoid the cycle. The neutral people are also in duality. Their radical neutrality conjugates the radical polarity. So those who preach neutrality are simultaneously preaching non neutrality. Or polarity. They say, "well, neutrality doesnt have a conjugate." And they are exactly true. Because that which has no conjugate, is equivallent to that which does have a conjugate. Every particle in the universe has wanted and unwanted aspect to it. Because it is all a duality. And we can focus and energise all aspects we deem to be positive. And when we do, that will be our experience. But it doesn't end there. Because that new experience will have new contrasting values. And it evolves your preferences and then you again energise all positives, and create a new set of circumstances from which you will again find a new set of contrasting values, and on and on it goes.

That is the life of consciousness and duality. The best of the best of the best you can imagine, will always accompany the worse of the worse you can imagine. Why does the tree always grow towards the sun? Because it doesn't know that it is food for the mushrooms/funghi. We humans are certainly experts of duality. We can deliberately evolve all of our preferences from the variety of contrasting environments, and bring about circumstances that more closely resemble our preferences. But in every experience, including this one, there are always yet a new set of contrasting circumstances to evolve from. So humans are no different than anything else. The tree might reach the stars. And then simply crumble into pieces. A human can influence/inspire an entire planet and end up as dust amongst the sand.

I have a pretty negative perspective. And I am still working on finding a more positive one. Not sure if I will succeed, because for me, the most positive perspective would be to be able to know the absolute. And since that is impossible. I will have to come up with a perspective that is preferred duality, which contradicts itself. So not sure if I will have any better luck there either. But always worth a try, right. Not much can go wrong for an eternal being, if you simply take every moment as a new moment. And stop caring so much if it goes wrong. Just letting it happen. You know, meaningless encouragements like that, coming from people who enjoy life and know not of any struggle, nor care for it.

But everything always truely is new. So if you ever go to hell, know that it is a new one, and you will have never suffered like that before. And if you are in a heavenly experience you can also always take the positive not that you have never enjoyed an enjoyment like that one. The newness of every now is perhaps one of the most absolutely positive things there are.
It might be a weak statement when you are suffering, to say, oh but this aspect of your experience is new. You might live in an endless loop of deja vu and you can say, but this is the second time I experience this. Or the 200th time. And that means, even tho the experience might be the same, there is always something that is new. Wether it is about the experience or about the one experiencing it. Because you have never experienced a deja vu for the twelve hundred and fourty fourth time. And never experienced it for the 1245th time. So lets take solace that in eternal duality, at the very least everything is always new.

I even made a quote about it.

To realise, every single new here and now moment, the exact identitical and same -infinitely, eternally and absolutely- Unchanging Uniqueness of Existence.
-Ewwerrin

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 04-01-2024 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:15 PM
Master
Wowzers Ewwerrin

Your post is very deep and interesting to read.

The last bit you mention about each moment is a new moment. I understand this through my own experience of ‘ becoming’ a blank canvas within. Once I reached this space of ‘nothingness’ (directly) I no longer controlled my process as things were. Each moment a moment to start anew..so the mind/body itself when no longer controlling both itself and process, can naturally determine life, through these fresh eyes and views.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:39 AM
Master
That’s a great line of thought, Ewwerrin. In my case, I’ve ceased speculating, simply because there is no end to the variations of concepts that can be conjured by our mind.

Let us look into direct experience to recognise the truth.

That time is not linear, is clear, glaringly evident in our deja vu experiences or premonition, which simply cannot occur if time is sequential. Likewise, if we look at space, in deep meditation we may find that we expand such that the universe is within us. Now, we cannot get to where we already are not, so this would suggest that we already are the all that is, including space. Secondly, space shimmers, revealing a transcendent light through its ‘pores’ metaphorically speaking. Thus, we may say, space is an entity, holding all that is manifest and we are localised in its womb, in duality, with the shimmering light, being what is omnipresent and transcendental.

These, being in direct experience, let us look at our experience of the Self, which is in singularity. We are ‘there’ as ‘It’ sans identity, as living light, soft white, yet bright, renewing itself within itself. Bliss felt in duality, shifts to ineffable peace. The reason seems clear - bliss is generated by mingling of in-form polarities. In singularity all is one, so the colouration of bliss without attribute becomes peace, as essence of being, along with eternal light.

What else? The Self is complete and has unbound freedom but no will, in as no desire and so there is no coming or going needed to be done. There is neither time nor space in the is-ness of Self as it is.

The choices Self may exercise are choiceless, spontaneous. Without desire and without will, how else could it be?

Alright. Now for the missing links. Awareness bereft of love is barren, is it not? Can we call peace a higher aspect of love? Perhaps. Self-love. Then, wisdom. The definitive wisdom that should be, is not. Now, we may say that both love and wisdom are parameters related to a dual domain but all said and done, we must recognise these as ‘deficiencies’ in the so called completeness of Self. Next, let’s look at will, as the creative force innate to being. The Self is complete, at peace and so needs to do nothing, even though It can. So, we may say, will or creativity or power are not activated within Itself.

Love, Wisdom and Power. The threefold flame of Christ consciousness. Yes but let’s not assign labels.

Then, let us look also at God, with apologies to the Buddhists. In direct experience, we have seen God. Now, it may be objected to us something we have ourselves manifested or it could be our higher Self which mind interprets as God. Anyway, let us look at God as He is, in our direct experience.

The same light of Self we recognise in singularity is the light of God with the key difference being that He possesses infinite compassion* (* a higher octave of love), wisdom as also power. So, we as Self, the same light are as It, as That, made in God’s image, so to speak. The Self then, as what we are minus identity, is complete but not developed in the three aspects referred to above.

This is all I can affirm as valid, as of now.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:12 AM
Guide

There are eight billion human beings here on Earth, and just ONE SELF which
is absolute transcendent of both life and existence.

There are maybe a CENTILLION or more other intelligent beings in this
universe but only ONE SELF Absolute Being less BEING. So all the various
ideas and thoughts about what is, will all vanish without a trace when we
are dissolved into the ONE.

"WE" may even come to see that we were never actually here in the first
place, as this is only a dream within Absolute Mind.

What happened to SRI RAMANA MAHARSHI when he exited his vehicle in
1950? His echo remains in the Etheric web , but "HE" is GONE only SELF IS.

blessings michael.
Old 06-01-2024, 02:47 AM
Master
@ Michael ~ yes, of course. Could you share the recognition of Self, as it occurred in your case?

What I have discovered so far is that there is no use of dwelling on concepts. The wisdom imbibed in silence alone leaves no room for doubt. This is in fact the key difference between Advaita Vedanta and Kashmir Shaivism; in the former, the truth of oneness is described, whereas in the latter, it is practically realised.