Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-08-2023, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder

A question wanting an answer about experiences.

I hope I am posting this to the correct area.

A little bit of a back story first. When I was attending boot-camp I had a dream that was......strong...for want of a better word that I remember to this day (do not ask about boot-camp as I did not progress in it) of dancing with a Lady in White, tall, elfish, white blonde hair , absolute grace and beauty.

I thought I just assumed it was a rather good dream until years later I started seeing her before my eyes walking about in the first floor of the house I lived in as if she was flesh and blood then after an event that sparked me doing research that ended me here today I saw her after meditating when I went to sleep twice, or rather tried to sleep because there was as I put it "Too much energy" I also tend to call them visions. In this vision I was akin to a child that finally learned to walk and she was with three other males and they were giants , I saw them in black and white and through a ...diamond geometric screen fence like thing? and she stated to the others every meaning and every variant of the following at the same time "I am responsible for this one"

There are more details and events but you can get the gist of it.

This is one of many events but the Lady in White in white hold a place for me but ......maybe I should not look into this or ask what others make of these events and accept them and be happy with them but I want to know more about these events.
Old 29-08-2023, 04:32 PM
Master
You can try to communicate telepathically
Old 29-08-2023, 08:21 PM
Pathfinder

It sounds like you are using active imagination exploring these fantasy visions, according to Robert Johnson in his book inner work, they are very real, and do have meaning, let the dialogue continue and write it down, sometimes they are messages about ourselves and we have to find the connection to every detail, what can you associate with this in your reality? I am responsible to this figure? Who can you associate in ur life now who would feel responsible for you? Who can the giants be? Are they higher figures in your life, think back to when you were a child, sometimes when we write this down and use association it will open it up more for you when you meditate, maybe you need to find the associations first, and then it can continue for you to explore, allowing the unconscious to open up.
Old 30-08-2023, 05:17 AM
Pathfinder

Addressing Wisteria in this piece.

I will pick up the practice again but I am going to be a little more careful, I need to be already relaxed before trying it as I learned or bad results will happen.

One of the places I visited was called Vulcan in my head, felt like home. It was a desert like the ones you see in the United State, felt like it was home. Warm, felt good like the stress in my muscles went away. I like warm temps but that is all I can say about that.

The Lady in Grey was hostile and vulgar. I think she is my perspective of the world but not life.

The lady in Red set off a mental alarm when she took on a more demonic appearance at the cross roads. She was not hostile nor Unfriendly but pretty friendly and told me that I have a choice as to my future. When I say demonic I mean in a minimal sense with a tail, change in skin to be more of a diamond kind of look , horns and her eyes looked like normal eyes if you included geometry in the appearance but not shape like triangles , diamonds and squares. She can be many things as to which all is included I can only say for a few to be certain.

To Unseeker.

That happened. In a few cases. With the Lady in White it was a every possible meaning every possible variant of "I am reasonable for this one." you can think of in one sentence and all of it hit at once and made perfect sense to me.

Another was with Black, the minic, or so I believe. Both time , once when I was told he was acting as a reflection of me but it used speech as a carrier wave for a lot of things. I do not know rightly what that whole thing was.

I was doing the dishes and relaxing then I found myself, still able to see through my own eyes as if my eyes were the thought and the event was what my fleshy eyes were seeing, I found myself floating in a sea of stars and living smoke and I saw this faint tinted blue silver line that got fuzzy on the sides and I know it was a line of thought so I followed it and encountered Blue, who was me-but-not-me I asked them all my questions in an instance and it gave back a single sentence that carried with it an immense amount of information. Blue had a feeling of sad but endless love, not depression sad just sad. Then lather when I went to sleep I encountered Black, for lack of a better word a demon, was held captive in a pseudo sleep state for half an hour then I managed to force myself awake only for it to still be there behind my eyes, I could FEEL it and then after a couple of seconds it was VIOLENTLY forced out but a week later I could feel it again but it was very, very weak , like a dead virus vaccine shot weak. I have never felt horror before. I have been scared but never terror or horror even with my past. Black was a being of literal pure malice with out hate.

I have been told by three people that was a mimic , neither this nor that. That is what started all this for me years ago.