Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-08-2023, 08:44 AM
Master

Cutting it short ?

Hi... A random thought I just had.
We know we sign up to life etc, but do you think that God, Angels or spirit ever have a meeting to decide that any particular person has "been through enough" and just decide to ""bring them home"" to spare any more distress ????
Old 27-08-2023, 09:15 AM
Administrator
This question has been asked before. so many people can tell you they have suffered enough and want to die, not go home because not everyone believes in it,
No in life we have exit points where we say through accidents illness etc I am not going back. meaning to live again
some people believe before birth we make a life plan,

I don't believe that never have why because I didn't want to be born this time round in first place,
but I was and I have suffered more than ,
but this is just my opinion

Namaste
Old 27-08-2023, 09:36 AM
Master

Hi Native. Yes, I know how this life has been for you . For that I give you the biggest hug.

Just to explain I'm not suicidal , but because I can no longer do anything or help anyone I'm wondering if my time here is over and they might bring me home.
Old 27-08-2023, 09:56 AM
Master

Hii AB,

You help me. Your answers on my thread give me immense relieve.

I have never had an exit point either. I also did so not want to come here. I did what I had to, yet am still here. Reason given:

G, G, Why am I still alive?
G: You wanna leave?
Yeah sure. Why cant I?
G: well we dont want you to.
Why not? I believe I'm better off leaving here, right?
G: yeah hell yeah ur better off leaving. But we want you here.
Why?
G: others want you alive.

I had that convo over and over. I live for the sake of others. I hate it, but there is no way out. So gotta deal with it. The burden is great. I carry it bravely, but its heavy.

To me there are no exit points (yet). They have checked in if I needed one. Hell yeah I needed it. But none were given.

Kind regards,

CW

Edit: G is not God. Its a kind of babysitter. Lets call it G
Old 27-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Master
I am sure my lessons for this life were over some time ago(I may be wrong,I sometimes thought that if I studied a subject for a limited time I knew all of it!)In any case if my lessons for this life are done I pray for extra lessons to save having to go through more sufèring in another life with added pains of birth and death.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:23 AM
Master

Yeah I know what you guys are on about, cos sometimes I feel like “I’m sitting in Gods waiting room”!

If I didnt have my art, soccer and a glass of red I would lose it! LOL

Maybe it’s just the way it goes at this age.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:13 PM
Master

Oh my goodness COSMIC ... dont be making me cry sunshine .
Can't believe your post.
This is so lovely that you are now supporting me !!
It saddens me to hear you say some of those words .
You are such a treasure and you have got so much to offer the world yet. Sorry to say no exit for you yet my little Angel. You are too precious . Sending love ...
Old 27-08-2023, 12:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I am sure my lessons for this life were over some time ago(I may be wrong,I sometimes thought that if I studied a subject for a limited time I knew all of it!)In any case if my lessons for this life are done I pray for extra lessons to save having to go through more sufèring in another life with added pains of birth and death.
Oh POD, I know how you feel. I feel strongly that my "life" was over in 2020. My life as I knew it should I say.
I suppose we never ever stop learning but when the body has packed in and you can no longer operate you do just think "what's the point ?"...
Old 27-08-2023, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Yeah I know what you guys are on about, cos sometimes I feel like “I’m sitting in Gods waiting room”!

If I didnt have my art, soccer and a glass of red I would lose it! LOL

Maybe it’s just the way it goes at this age.
Ah bless you Red. And this is the thing , we need to focus on what gives us pleasure. I'm same , a glass of red and footy , and / or other sporting events etc.
Old 27-08-2023, 05:35 PM
Master

Hey AB,

Its in the little things. My head truly clears when you bring a little light to my day. My own light is a source to me and others, and often is too less despite my efforts. I appreciate it when someone comes in and brightens the room.

Kind regards,

CW