Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Guide
Book1 Spirit Animal/Totem Reading

I have the ability to see people's totems/spirit animals I also have the ability to heal and read people's energy and aura and I have a thread in the aura forum of me giving out aura readings but no one seems to be requesting anymore and now I want to do totem readings. All of my abilities are natural and my intuition is very very good and I have had no training or done anything to get these abilities.. And I don't even need really do anything all I do it focus in on that person's energy and in less than 10 seconds I get something and it is always accurate I even got confirmation from my guide that the animals and aura colors and etc I see are all correct. So, if you would like to know your spirit animals/totems than request away.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 31-10-2015, 04:01 PM
Seeker
That's really an amazing ability. I've been told in the past of my animal totem, however I still have doubts. If you have the time, I would really appreciate knowing what you see!
Old 31-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Master

I am pretty sure which animal is mine so I am curious to hear what you see for me.
Old 31-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBreathe
That's really an amazing ability. I've been told in the past of my animal totem, however I still have doubts. If you have the time, I would really appreciate knowing what you see!

Spirit animals/totems switch around and come and go so from the last time you been told and then this time, they might of changed.

I get for you german shepard dog (what's funny is after I get the dog breed I look down to see you are from germany lol), killer whale, hawk, baby pig, ostrich, dove, goldfish (it's so cute I see it blowing little air bubbles in water lol), and humpback whale. I kept seeing more but I could only see the legs of the animal..

Here is a link about the german shepard spirit animal since the dog breed spirit animal was so specific.
http://www.spirit-animals.com/german-shepherd/

Old 31-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Seeker
Thank you so much, October. Wow. I love animals and have since I was a child, it's great to have so many around me--what's also interesting is that when I was initially told about my animal totem--I thought to myself, "I only have one? How strange!" I felt a strong connection to so many and now I understand why! Thank you for your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Spirit animals/totems switch around and come and go so from the last time you been told and then this time, they might of changed.

I get for you german shepard dog (what's funny is after I get the dog breed I look down to see you are from germany lol), killer whale, hawk, baby pig, ostrich, dove, goldfish (it's so cute I see it blowing little air bubbles in water lol), and humpback whale. I kept seeing more but I could only see the legs of the animal..

Here is a link about the german shepard spirit animal since the dog breed spirit animal was so specific.
http://www.spirit-animals.com/german-shepherd/
Old 31-10-2015, 04:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I am pretty sure which animal is mine so I am curious to hear what you see for me.

WhiteWarrior,

I see a wolf, grizzly bear, pelican, cat, a beautiful fierce strong black horse I think it's a friesian horse (I see it pounding it's hooves very fiercely as it gallops and I feel it has a fiery, spunky personality), this one was not very clear but I got hippo and then it changed very quickly to a elephant.

Old 31-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBreathe
Thank you so much, October. Wow. I love animals and have since I was a child, it's great to have so many around me--what's also interesting is that when I was initially told about my animal totem--I thought to myself, "I only have one? How strange!" I felt a strong connection to so many and now I understand why! Thank you for your time.

I am really glad that you are happy with your reading

People usually have more than one spirit animal/totem. My guide has told me I have like every animal including dinosaurs and extinct animals as totems/spirit animals because of my mission and something else he has said but I forgot. So, that's basically a reason I can see other people's totems/spirit animals and plus I have an affinity for animals.

Old 31-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Master
I hate to be greedy since you gave me an aura reading, but I've always wondered about my totem animal.....
If you would be so kind as to give me a reading here too I'd be most grateful:)
Old 31-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I hate to be greedy since you gave me an aura reading, but I've always wondered about my totem animal.....
If you would be so kind as to give me a reading here too I'd be most grateful:)

Nah, it's all good.. I'm happy to do these.

I see a Moose, shark, flamingo, zebra, dolphin, blue whale (This whale I see is a bit slimmer than usual whales and has blue on its back but not a very strong blue but a blue so I assumed it was a blue whale lol), I see this white owl but it's an owl that we don't have on earth because instead of the usual feathers it has very white fluffy fur that makes it look like a cotton ball but yet it's not fur because it looks like a cross between feathers and fur but more fur it's hard to explain what I'm seeing, I now see a green frog, a brown miniature pony, and a red parrot.

That is a lot of animals lol

Old 31-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Master
Oh wow!
I never expected to have so many animals!
Love them all, however my attention is drawn to the white owl.
Whenever i think of owl, it's always white and get this, almost on a daily basis, I find small to tiny white, furry/fluffy feathers. Very peculiar since the birds that frequent this town are pigeons and crows! Tons of pigeons and crows...

This makes me very happy... thank you so much, OctoberSky.