Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-04-2013, 01:40 AM
Knower

Are there Dark Angels?

I was reading a thread earlier and someone mention that they were scared when they made contact with an angel and they at first thought it was a dark angel ( when the google search come up with one). Anyways, is there such as thing as dark angels? Are they assigned to souls?
Old 08-04-2013, 02:16 AM
cleanheart82

there are light and dark energies, but the only way that the dark can really hurt you is if you invite it. your spirit guides and angels protect you when you live in the light. don't scare yourself, but look up the topic, your research should turn up some interesting stuff. trust me you are protected, but if you feel scaredfeel or spooked, surround yourself with bright white light and ask that only the highest light and love talk to you and the fear should subside.

if you are getting things that spook you in your house or daily life, a lesson i learned from. a spiritual worker was to tell the air to be still and quite. it has always helped me.

i hope this helps you. i'm happy you are here <3
Old 08-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Knower

Thanks, that does help. I have been wondering lately because my sister is going through something. She believes that someone is sending negative entities and energy towards her. In our native country Haiti there is Voodoo. And she believes that someone is using that against her and her family. Her husband has two negative entities attached to him. I have been telling her that she is a light worker and to try to speak to her Angels for protection. I feel for her and could feel her pain. I have been trying to pray to God and speak to my Angels and Guides for her protection and love to surround her.
I came across a site for darkworkers a little while ago and I got spooked. Do you know how much truth is there to Voodoo?
Old 08-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Guide
I've heard of Dark Angels, but in the sense, that they Protect lightworkers from dark entities. I believe they are called Carrion angels, very strong angels that bravely tread alongside brave lightworkers.

Personally, I feel that there is as much truth to Voodoo as the person holds or gives it. If she feels that it is really affecting her, than it is valid, and best to work with her beliefs. I am unfamiliar with the terms, so I apologize, is there a white priest or voodoo shaman who can work with her?
Old 08-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Knower

That is very helpful. Thanks for the input. I thought dark angels were like bad guys.lol Now I know better.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:46 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't know about dark angels, but I totally believe in dark entities.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Animus27

There are fallen angels who strive to deceive us. And when you encounter them they won't say "oh hey, I'm an angel who plots your destruction." They'll convince you that they're the good guys.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Knower

How does an angel fall from Grace?
Old 09-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Victorianwaltergirl

Angels are a reflection of our own souls.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Victorianwaltergirl

Angels are a reflection of our own souls.