Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 13-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 Little silly visitation dream ?

I'm not quite sure where to put this since it was a dream but I also believe it's alien related it's a bit silly though before I begin I'd like to mention that I'm rather fond of cute things , I say this because in my dream they appeared as these rather cute dragon plushies hehe & I read somewhere that some aliens won't show you their actual form if they don't think you're mentally ready , so they'll cloak themselves to something you're use to .

Ah, anyway in the dream I was lying on this hill in a meadow & star gazing . & then these rather large dragon plushies just fell from the sky . They greeted me & said they came from the three stars of Orion? I'm not sure what that means . Or maybe I misheard . Then I was very confused because one of them told me to hold still & another gently held my arms behind my back & they did this "check up " on me , like a doctor examination or something . It wasn't anything scary , it was actually very ticklish . One was shooting this beam of light towards my heart & that's when I started giggling from the tickling sensation . Once they stopped this blonde haired boy appeared out of no where & told me he was with them . He smiled & told me some things about myself & how they were watching me & asked if I'd like to help them . & then he gestured his hand out to me & smiled. I kindly refused & told him that there are things here on Earth that I still want to do . & he smiled once again & said he understood & they all vanished & that's when I woke up I just thought it was a rather funny lighthearted dream , I didn't feel threatened , I actually felt at peace when I woke up it did feel rather random though at first hehe .

Oh ! & I'd like to add that lately I've been interested in aliens , I had that dream a few months ago & just kinda forgot about it , but I dunno it just started popping up in my mind lately . I have been experiencing weird cloud shapes , mostly just figures of really tall slender ppl that vanish much faster than a normal cloud would . Tonight I was out stargazing & I was joking about seeing a red light as alien communication , & then right after I said that I heard a loud pop & this red light falling out of the sky . No one else seemed to notice or was alarmed by it but me , I just thought that was weird ah but anyway I don't want this to be too long~ I just thought I'd share this ! ♡ I don't know much about aliens , I'm more of a nature spirit type of person rather than a spacey person hehe but I do find aliens interesting !
Old 13-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Master
that's no 'dream', softheart. That is how our conscious mind interprets other worldly happenings, but it probably didn't take place the night of the dream, it may have been days or even weeks prior.
Why not start a dream journal to see what you can find?
Old 13-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Pathfinder
That's very interesting ~! Thank you for telling me hehe ! Oh & yes I have just started a dream journal hehe ♥︎
Old 14-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Experiencer
Hi Softheart,

That's a nice dream you had. I believe it was a real visitation. Many times I get alien visitations in dreams too very similar to yours. Sometimes, I have also had that "body checkup" like you had, and the white beam through my heart too. So that's why I strongly believe that your dream was more than a dream.

You may get answered about this in your dreams - if that interests you. Have you tried that? You would simply ask your question in your mind before you go to sleep, and you may get an answer in your dream the very next night or a few days later. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a past-life connection to the Orion constellation.

Boson
Old 14-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you for your response Boson! I'm glad I'm not the only that has had one of those check ups hehe. I never thought about asking a question before falling asleep !!! I will try to do that ~! When I was little I did have interest in stars & planets ! So who knows hehe maybe one of my past lives did have a connection to Orion! ♥︎
Old 15-06-2015, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator
Very interesting 'dream'. Sounds like it could really be something.