Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Suspended
Mermaids and the Nommos

Mermaids and the Nommos

Mermaids, The legendary stories of these aquatic beings go way back to ancient Assyria but there's also many more stories about Mermaids from all around the world, from Africa to Europe, Asia an Australia people have seen an spoken about beings who appear to be half human an half fish.

The ocean is a big place and apparently not much of it has been explored, but in some stories the Mermaids were able to change into full human form anyway an walk on land so what is this? shape shifting abilities?

In West Africa there is a tribe called the Dogon tribe who when visited by researchers showed understanding of very advanced astronomical knowledge the researchers couldn't understand how they would have this knowledge, the Dogon tribe also speak of there ancestors and Gods called the Nommos who came from the star system Sirius and appeared to be half human and half fish.

So is it possible that there is a connection? an could Mermaids along with the Nommos be extraterrestrial in nature or even the same beings?

Share and discuss.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 05-04-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Master
I don't know anything about this subject, so I have to ask my friend on the other side, who looks over me.
There is certainly nothing that looks like half human half fish on this planet.
There are however evolved races who come form the water, and either still need water or have left the water.
Are there any on this planet at the moment, and they have been here at some point, those who left the water, yes, and those who need water still, no but they are within this solar system, and not on any planet.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Master
I forgot the country, but there is a south American country that has a legend of a were dolphin. Supposedly they like to join parties and can look like handsome men, don't recall if they can look like women too or not. Supposedly you can spot them since they have a hole on the top of their heads and hence like to wear hats. They can have children with humans so if you're a woman they say beware since a handsome man may lure you away to have sex and if you get pregnant the kid will be sickly.

-----------------

I do seem to have a past life flash of someone who is a humanoid from the chest or waist up. I was talking to some dolphins with the chest up above the water. no idea what I looked like below the water, so no clue what from mid chest down looked like.

No idea if it fits but I've been on a ship a few times, having some procedures done to me, the last time was last night. Odd since i was doing a guided meditation so i was in 3 places. My body was here. And my light body (I assume it is that since I'm doing an awakening the light body audio course) was both on the ship and also at the temple of the masters.

Whenever I've been on the ship or where a pod of what looks like dolphins lives, some place with crystal structures, I am mostly in a dolphin form, but I can easily shift to be an orca, to be an anthro dolphin or orca, or an anthro beluga whale, change genders, whatever. On the ship once I did shift to an orca since the Sirian said the exam would be easier since everything would be bigger. not sure how, but maybe its soul knowledge, but when I see her I somehow know she's a sirian, or however you spell that word. She looks humanoid, but with a sorta light blue skin.

I do have a twin flame who is not incarnated and she always looks like either a dolphin type being, or sometimes like an anthro version. I did ask her once, "are you a nommo." since I had just heard the term and she said, 'Some have called us that yes."

Interesting topic. I don't know anything about nommos and the similar. though as a kid when I first heard about a mermaid and being half human and half fish some inner part of me thought, no they got that wrong, it's half dolphin and half human, not half fish.

I look forward to reading more responses to this.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Neville

Mermaids are richly woven into our global culture it seems, Very much like Dragons..Almost every Culture has some allusion to these "mythical" creatures in their collective psyche's

Imagination on a global scale particularly in historical times when communication was limited to traders and travelers tales shared at ports and markets seems on the face of it not in proportion with the endemic references.

My point being, as with all things magical, they find their foundation more often than not,( and bearing in mind that there is usually no smoke without fire ) in human experience.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Master
Hello Nature Grows.

In response.
If aliens are interdimensional and/or intradimensional beings, then there ability to appear and disappear within our realm is more aligned to materialization and de-materialization of an organism/vehicle for their finer/spiritual being.
Shape shifting is more to do with changing the shape of an organism/vehicle within a set realm, like our own realm.
However, there is no reason why a shape shift does not happen to assist/accommodate interdimensional travel/relocation.
In either case, what is evil/demonic (conditional) or good/angelic (unconditional) can also change interdimensional locations and shape shift.

What concerns me, is the danger of paying attention to 'conditional' beings.
By paying attention to them, their use of suggestibility is already tapping off the attendees energy.
The 'conditional' ones feed of the energy leakage that is squeezed/bled from those who are under their conditions. To clarify, any form of tension, fear, anxiety, doubt, etc is caused by 'conditions'.
It's parasitic and evil. It is what evil is and do to survive. They feed off others.

Some people wonder why aliens don't make themselves present, and/or colonize the planet. They already have and been doing it since they found humans, and other animals, on this planet. Then, Paradise lost.
In other words, they are interdimensional parasites. Follow their suggestions, they will hook in and feeding off our bled energy.

No thanks, I got burnt by them before. I now keep my mind occupied on unconditional living, and it is peaceful, serene, and joyous... something that alien curiosity does not provide.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Master
Good topic and pictures

Hi Nature Grows,

the Dogon having knowledge of the solar system before modern society knew, as in Sirius B is very telling. I trust that they believe their ancestors were the Nommos.
Whether the Nommos are an ET species or not, who can say?

The one thing I am sure of is that humanity has and continues to be lied to by these various species.
As Visitor mentioned, there is an interdimensional species that is 'living' alongside of us; I understand they are great mimics, often pretend to be someone else and part of their mission is to keep us from achieving our purpose.

Vishnu is supposed to be a fish god also, kind of a male version of a mermaid with a Hindu flavor. The thing with these myths is that they are hiding the truth within; certainly they did not come to be from thin air. The great task is to decipher it, to deconstruct them bit by bit until your own inner knowing recognizes that truth.

Now the mermaid myths tell us that they are beautiful and desire to be near us. They are different from us not only in their outer bodies but in their inner bodies as well; they are portrayed as being cold of heart. It is said they sometimes grab men at sea dragging them below with the understanding that it is the death of them.

It is suggested that there is a timeline where genetic engineering takes places with a most bizarre twist. That ET without ethics, at times for sheer pleasure, mixed the human genome with just about every imaginable species of fish, bird and animal, the result being mermaids, centaurs, bird people, etc. I have some personal experience with this timeline.

Some of these creations were such aberrations they were put to death almost immediately in the most horrendous of ways; imagine how we mince meat, except they were alive. A few of them escaped to the woods living out their lives in seclusion. Others were taken in by caring humans who looked after them sometimes hiding them within their own homes and families. If found wandering, they were tortured and killed by the ignorant humans. They suffered terribly at the hand of both ET and humans, yet some were souled and carried within them the Pleroma bloodline.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Master
What can one say?

What is the line in Shakespear?

"There are more things in heaven and earth than can even be drempt of in your philosophy..."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Nature Grows.

In response.
If aliens are interdimensional and/or intradimensional beings, then there ability to appear and disappear within our realm is more aligned to materialization and de-materialization of an organism/vehicle for their finer/spiritual being.
Shape shifting is more to do with changing the shape of an organism/vehicle within a set realm, like our own realm.
However, there is no reason why a shape shift does not happen to assist/accommodate interdimensional travel/relocation.
In either case, what is evil/demonic (conditional) or good/angelic (unconditional) can also change interdimensional locations and shape shift.

By paying attention to them, their use of suggestibility is already tapping off the attendees energy.
The 'conditional' ones feed of the energy leakage that is squeezed/bled from those who are under their conditions. To clarify, any form of tension, fear, anxiety, doubt, etc is caused by 'conditions'.
It's parasitic and evil. It is what evil is and do to survive. They feed off others.

Some people wonder why aliens don't make themselves present, and/or colonize the planet. They already have and been doing it since they found humans, and other animals, on this planet. Then, Paradise lost.
In other words, they are interdimensional parasites. Follow their suggestions, they will hook in and feeding off our bled energy.

No thanks, I got burnt by them before. I now keep my mind occupied on unconditional living, and it is peaceful, serene, and joyous... something that alien curiosity does not provide.

My take on this as a Revolutionary Spiritualist is that human souls exist on many different worlds all over the universe and are capable of traveling instantaneously from one to another through natural worm-holes and also man-made star gates. So there are lots of Earth people who possess fragments of memory of past lives on other worlds. And when such people pass over to the Astral Plane, some of them are able to recover much more complete memories of lives on other worlds.

So we are the aliens and the aliens are us ... but the details are still beyond the comprehension of most embodied Earth people.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Deactivated Account

There is a connection of mermaids and mermen to that ancient continent of Atlantis in which there was an enormous focus on genetic engineering which led to development of that BEINGS.
These were grotesque creatures and beings that the Atlanteans developed through genetic engineering.
Some of the beings that were created during that time were the cross or morphed mermen and mermaids, these were men and women who were crossed with fish.

A twelve thousand years old civilization under the sea still exists,you believe that or not ,it does not matter.
This indicates that, of course, these entities lived underwater, and some of these entities have survived underwater for these twelve thousand years and there is a civilization of these entities under the sea that
still exists.

This also indicates that these entities also have means by which they can cross from one ocean to another, although it is very rare that such crossings
exist.
The cultures however have managed to spread from one sea to another, so that there are mermen and mermaids in both the Pacific and in the Atlantic, and even in some of the other seas and oceans.

This rumors of the mermaids have been handed down from sailing days.
In those days the mermen and mermaids were not as intimidated by the ships for they were silent.
In present time,I suppose, the ships with their massive propellers and noise tend to drive the mermen and mermaids into hiding and they are not
frequently seen by sailors.

This may sound bizarre for some, I heard that mermaids are very adept in the art of tattooing.
This indicates that over thousands of years, these sea creatures still having arms, still having brains, are capable of developing some techniques or artistry and part o the artistry that has come down from their ancestry is the art of tattooing , or drawing pictures and designs on each other.
If this sounds bizarre to you, keep in mind that you are living in a time wherein bizarrism has become commonplace.

It could be something that would happen if one is sailing in an area where there is shoals and rocks and the entity becomes fixated on some female form on the beach. It could happen that the sailor neglects watching where he is going.
It happens in automobiles.
This indicates that drivers often will be distracted by some Darryl Hannah or some other creature of that nature and may have an accident.
This indicates that the stories that have come down have generally been considered as mythical and wild imaginings of men who have been adrift too long, but there is truth in regard to the fact of mermaids and mermen.

And why we hear only the stories of mermaid and not one of MERMEN?
The mermaids were used to draw ships to shore to crash.
It would have been a reasonable action considering that these entities have
genetically within them certain human qualities, wherein they may enjoy some of the spoils of a crashed ships, wherein they may enjoy the foods aboard the ships or the jewels or whatever other bounty the ship may have, and the MAN might remain in HIDING, letting the women do the luring,
so that when the ship crashes on the rocks, the mermen then could help loot the boat and take the spoils to their undersea city.

What happens to Mermaids and Mermen after death?
These entities become bodies of Light, just as do humans, and go into the higher frequencies or dimensions or realms, and they may reincarnate at some later time as physical humans or if they are strongly attached to their previous culture, which will more likely be the case, they would then reincarnate into their subterranean lifestyle and culture.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Suspended
Hey guys, Kulstor that sounds like some experience. acitak thanks for the info in the large post I enjoyed reading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello Nature Grows.

Hello Visitor, iv talked about the multidimensional aspect in another one of my threads so I agree with you there. However not all E.Ts are negative it's good to be aware that some are not so kind but I know there are friendly E.Ts and so do others who have told me about there amazing experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
the Dogon having knowledge of the solar system before modern society knew, as in Sirius B is very telling.

I think so aswell.

Quote:

Now the mermaid myths tell us that they are beautiful and desire to be near us. They are different from us not only in their outer bodies but in their inner bodies as well; they are portrayed as being cold of heart. It is said they sometimes grab men at sea dragging them below with the understanding that it is the death of them.

There's also stories of them being nice some bringing rain an helping babies grow ect.. They did also share this information about Sirius B and the planets with the Dogon Tribe that turned out to be true.

Quote:
It is suggested that there is a timeline where genetic engineering takes places with a most bizarre twist. That ET without ethics, at times for sheer pleasure, mixed the human genome with just about every imaginable species of fish, bird and animal, the result being mermaids, centaurs, bird people, etc. I have some personal experience with this timeline.

Yea iv heard about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritrebel
My take on this as a Revolutionary Spiritualist is that human souls exist on many different worlds all over the universe and are capable of traveling instantaneously from one to another through natural worm-holes and also man-made star gates. So there are lots of Earth people who possess fragments of memory of past lives on other worlds. And when such people pass over to the Astral Plane, some of them are able to recover much more complete memories of lives on other worlds.

So we are the aliens and the aliens are us ... but the details are still beyond the comprehension of most embodied Earth people.

Yea I agree Spiritrebel iv heard from a few people seeing there past lives as E.Ts while out of body.