Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-08-2017, 06:32 AM
Master

Choices

Is it not funny that we're all soul mates. We are all capable of being each others soul mate. We are all capable of choosing each other. I can choose lets say Delayed_reaction. BUT Delayed_reaction does not choose me, because Delayed_reaction has the pick of choice of soul mates too BUT who he chooses does not choose him. Just like delayed reaction has free will of choice. So do we all. All the soul mates out there have a soul mate out of billions they can choose and hope in all hopes that person chooses them too. JUST BECAUSE someone is a soul mate does not mean they choose us or we choose them. If you don't choose me, they won't choose you. It's the same reflection. You have someone that would happily devote to your side. Yet thats not challenging enough? I can have that. that is easy. I want what I cant have. Yet what they cant have wont choose them because they have their own path and lessons to learn through their choices; which are not them. Funny.

think about it.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Is it not funny that we're all soul mates. We are all capable of being each others soul mate. We are all capable of choosing each other. I can choose lets say Delayed_reaction. BUT Delayed_reaction does not choose me, because Delayed_reaction has the pick of choice of soul mates too BUT who he chooses does not choose him. Just like delayed reaction has free will of choice. So do we all. All the soul mates out there have a soul mate out of billions they can choose and hope in all hopes that person chooses them too. JUST BECAUSE someone is a soul mate does not mean they choose us or we choose them. If you don't choose me, they won't choose you. It's the same reflection. You have someone that would happily devote to your side. Yet thats not challenging enough? I can have that. that is easy. I want what I cant have. Yet what they cant have wont choose them because they have their own path and lessons to learn through their choices; which are not them. Funny.

think about it.

You are basically describing free will. I always believed the choices i made were conscious choices, meaning i always have control over what i choose and take responsibility for those choices. When i read stories of people falling into relationships (and ending up in less than ideal ones) i am at a loss to understand these choices. But that is just how i think about making choices. My twin chose me, then chose someone else (more like fell victim to his will), chose me again when i pursued hard, then i gave up and now we are apart. However we were always together this whole time, just not always romantically. But yes, i still don't understand why we aren't together after everything that has happened, what was shared, etc. I'm still trying to fnd out how i can grow from this experirnce.

Once again, everytime i type out these replies, i feel a mixture of anger and resentment, like i am reliving these experiences. This is why i stopped rereading old chat logs between me and my twin, and surprsingly, i don't miss her anymore.
Old 01-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

think about it.

love this. goes along with my latest. love doesn't hurt expectations do.
i find myself not falling into this mindset as often as i used to.

once you work on what desire truly is and where it stems from you find yourself wanting anything a lot less including something you cannot have.

Great post!!!
Old 01-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Master
Don't see what's funny about it or what there is to think about?
When someone chronically goes for another who doesn't want them, they have a lesson to learn still. Happens to almost everyone at some point in life. Usually to do with self-esteem, self-love, confidence, not feeling worthy of love so subconsciously seeking rejection etc.
But these ppl are still soulmates... A soulmate isn't just someone who likes you. Ppl that hurt you are usually soulmates too. They come to teach you something.

Nicole Moore has this wonderful clip on women going for the buzz, which isn't true love. True love is far more tranquil, a steady line. Yet, most chase after this buzzzz because they think that is true love, and they end up chasing after the wrong persons for them for years.
Such ppl are still soulmates, because we are all soulmates, just that some are closer to us than others.
That's why I said, I don't see what's funny, because even the ones who reject you are soulmates... Our biggest teachers (=soulmates) are usually the ones that hurt us the most and bring us the most valuable lessons.

Then there's of course different soulmates... the ones that stay in your life, SMs that only enter your life for 5 minutes, the nice ones, the unpleasant ones, the friends, family, the partners. And ultimately there's the TF...
Old 01-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Master

im talking about choices. not depending on them. you can choose that person but they dont or wont choose you.

FC, you choose to see your twin as a man that you want to marry you. He may not choose you to marry.

choices. and yes it is free will.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:00 AM
Experiencer

So then we are all in agreement that everyone is a soulmate for everyone else?

Here's the tricky thing about that...

There were connections that didn't last very long. A few months. Then there were connections that lasted years. Now I feel nothing for them. Were those also soul connections?

I can say I learned something from those relationships, but nothing compared to what I am going through now. If I was faced with those people now, I would be better equipped to deal with it and maybe things would have turned out differently.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Master

Quote:
There were connections that didn't last very long. A few months. Then there were connections that lasted years. Now I feel nothing for them. Were those also soul connections?

Yes.

some times you can see how thoughts trap us into 'how it should be'
Old 02-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Pathfinder

we can't all be soul mates to each other because we are all unique and don't find resonance with everyone. it's easy to idealise and look at the fact we all have a spirit within so must be able to relate...but there is a human part of us too.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Ascender

We might all be soulmates but we are not all on the same level with each other, some souls are members of our soul family or soul families that are close in proximity to ours, and we have more of an infinity with them. I have met people that I only spent hours with that I had more resonance and more infinity with than people that I have known for years. This is because they are closer souls than others, probably members of a soul family or family that is close to yours and probably people that you have past life experiences with. I have also had soul contracts with people I have met and you feel an instant attraction and love for them when that happens. I don't believe you can make this stuff happen with just anyone.

As for choices, yes we all have free will but that doesn't mean that choices are always made from the healthiest place. If choices are made out of fear, depression, desperation, addiction, any number of areas, than the choices are not the healthiest, smartest, or most in line with our Divine plan. That doesn't mean you can control anyone else's choices and sometimes you just have to let people make their bad, unhealthy choices, or choices out of fear.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Master

I wasn't buying it either.

I know damn well there is not many of you if any I could be soul mated to

its like someone say i dont believe in karma.
if you believe it, then for you its true. doesn't mean it doesnt exist or is not true for someone else.

Anyway. its dead.