Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2006, 11:57 AM
violetmay

ironically my hotbath with oils awaits. Have new towels waiting, and need hairwash so will have a full cleanse.

xxxx
Old 26-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Knower
aww my love the best way to fight depression is by giving and recieving love....hugs and kisses work.....quick fixes such as cutting/drugs/etc. only makes it worse afterwards and make you more hollow....*hug*
Old 27-10-2006, 10:20 AM
rose

so true que-kakashi :)

and yay for baths and pampering! you deserve it violetmay :) best of luck with the interview.
Old 28-10-2006, 01:15 PM
violetmay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
so true que-kakashi :)

and yay for baths and pampering! you deserve it violetmay :) best of luck with the interview.

twas a good interview..will know monday if get 2nd one. Really hope it goes well, it just depends on how good the others were.

But would be good to get this, a new type of job but one I can do, and one that will use my brain.

(to wake me up).

On the med front.. am sleeping now.. yeah... for first time in months. Am a little tired in the day.. but am told that will pass..

Got dr's again next week to check meds are doing what they should and then all clear to start workd.. (driving would have been an issue this week as bit dopey)...

Don't intend to stay on them for long...and agree hugs love and etc help.. but was very low... and no amount of love would have helped that day.. was doing my brick wall thing.

Things are getting better.

tx
Closed Thread