Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2006, 03:19 PM
masochist monk

Color looking to soul merge

Hi, I have a blockage in my throat/crown, and I am looking for more guides to fill this gap. The negative guides outweight my positive ones and thats why i have this gap. Please connect with my crown. You see I am connected with a parasite who loves tormenting me but I have enough and I am looking for people to help me. Sorry to be asking you of this.

so lets soul merge!

-nessa
Old 27-10-2006, 03:24 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochist monk
Hi, I have a blockage in my throat/crown, and I am looking for more guides to fill this gap. The negative guides outweight my positive ones and thats why i have this gap. Please connect with my crown. You see I am connected with a parasite who loves tormenting me but I have enough and I am looking for people to help me. Sorry to be asking you of this.

so lets soul merge!

-nessa

Hi masochist monk,

Could you tell me more about this parasite that torments you? You see, a lot of people when first starting out on their psychic/spiritual journey will often believe that something is causing them problems when in actual fact, it is themselves doing the damage. Everyone is responsible for themselves.

Should you feel you have a block within your throat or crown chakra then identify what the actual problem is and then using a variety of different methods, eliminate the problem. So, do you know what the actual problem is? Have you tried self-healing? Have you tried crystal healing?

Thanks for reading,

Kundalini.
Old 27-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Deactivated Account
love your name, welcome to the site, if you're talking of spirit guides we don't have negative ones (IMO) you may or may not have a 'parasite' as you say, but if you think you have, you need to put a form of protection in place ask your guide to help you. then i'd contact somebody qualified in this area to help you properly, hope that helpsxxx
Old 27-10-2006, 03:38 PM
masochist monk

umm.. lets see she is an illogical thoughtform

it all started one day i was chating with a guy online and he kept asking me unusual questions like do you like it, does it feel good? and all of a sudden my crotch started vibrating sexually.
he said in a past life he was a demon and that their were people of no good vibe looking after him. How much is this true? don't know, i dont know if he had something to do with it or if someone else online does.
well anyways ever since then i been vampirized . My parents and some family have a pact with this thought form and in a past life they were pediphiles who tormented me.
okay let me describe this illogical thoughtform.

her intellect, god seed is located in her groin and she has a hole in her crown or third eye making her think in reverse. all her power is located in her legs.

i am also dylexic for the same reason, i lack a crown but i have a powerful heart so it evens out yet i still lack a crown

i will post pictures of myself later

thank you

Last edited by masochist monk : 27-10-2006 at 03:51 PM.
Old 27-10-2006, 03:48 PM
masochist monk

this is him the guy who i have a link with

i'll give you my picture later
Old 27-10-2006, 03:49 PM
kundalini

Hi masochist monk,

Do you find that you entertain this problem a lot? Another words, do you think about it a lot? You attract to you what you think about, masochist monk. Anyhow, EVERYONE has a crown chakra but whether it is open or closed depends on the person whose crown chakra it is.

Why do your family and friends have a pact with this illogical thoughtform?

This seems to me to be either a very complicated problem for yourself or you are making it all up. I do not wish to offend but I have seen members post stories like this before as they are very bored with their own lives and derive some kind of sad 'fun' from doing such things. Again, I am not offending you personally and I genuinely would like to know more about this problem that you are having IF it is a genuine problem.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Old 27-10-2006, 03:59 PM
masochist monk

look i suffered a lot to be accused of such a thing i know posting this story is negative but i was hoping that if more people knew the stronger i will be in numbers

i do not entertain this i am just simply looking for help

please forgive me
Old 27-10-2006, 04:05 PM
kundalini

You do not need to ask for forgiveness masochist monk.

I don't know if I am the right person to help you with this problem though. Do you own any crystals masochist monk?

Kundalini.
Old 27-10-2006, 04:06 PM
masochist monk

no what i lack is currency

Old 27-10-2006, 04:07 PM
masochist monk

*strokes you gently with a feather*

(^__________^)

chi!
Closed Thread