Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
I go over alot of the physics of the Unified Field and how the term "Raising Your Vibration" isn't just a buzzword and how it is actually physics of the human mind body system.
Kinda, sorta. If you're going in this direction it's worth checking out what Penrose and Hameroff have to say. Penrose is a Nobel Prize-winner and has a lot to say about quantum theory so he has that reputation and standing in that area. What they've discovered is that the brain has quantum-capable microtubules that have been 'shielded' from any other normal brain activity, otherwise there would be too much interference.

What's not often talked about is the correlation between consciousness and energy, and when science and Spirituality part company on subjects such as this everything goes a little sideways. I'm guessing that 'energy' and 'vibration' are more terms that Spirituality has adopted and lost all real meaning for. I think that if you're truly going to embody what you're talking about in your signature, you should spend more time with Sacred Geometry and the Vesica Pisces, the Egg of Life and the Flower of Life than you are when you talk about 'balance'. 'Balance' is not new, it's duality.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Kinda, sorta. If you're going in this direction it's worth checking out what Penrose and Hameroff have to say. Penrose is a Nobel Prize-winner and has a lot to say about quantum theory so he has that reputation and standing in that area. What they've discovered is that the brain has quantum-capable microtubules that have been 'shielded' from any other normal brain activity, otherwise there would be too much interference.

What's not often talked about is the correlation between consciousness and energy, and when science and Spirituality part company on subjects such as this everything goes a little sideways. I'm guessing that 'energy' and 'vibration' are more terms that Spirituality has adopted and lost all real meaning for. I think that if you're truly going to embody what you're talking about in your signature, you should spend more time with Sacred Geometry and the Vesica Pisces, the Egg of Life and the Flower of Life than you are when you talk about 'balance'. 'Balance' is not new, it's duality.

I do speak of the flower and the egg and the vesica in many of the videos, the science is just usually further in the later half of the video. It isn't easy to get people to relate to that unless you speak about it in a basic language first.

I probably could do more of it though. Thanks for the input. I'll check out those physicists as well

Energy and consciousness really are just being overused without any specific context. If somebody doesn't know exactly what consciousness is, and how broad of a term the word energy is, then it isn't easy to get a point across.

To actually understand the physics of it you have to be able to embody them as yourself and be able to explain it to a kindergartner.

Because there are infinite types of energy. It's like talking about what kind of hues of light there are in the sky that exist seen with the physical eye and beyond it. After you get to a certain point you find that there is many more spectrums many people cannot perceive and may not ever perceive.

And Consciousness is literally the oceanic space that encompasses, encapsulates and permeates every living thing, while at the same time allowing all living things to have its own awareness as its own consciousness at any level.

These basic definitions are easily explained by physicists like Nassim Haramein and Dan Winter who have both embodied the physics themselves. Especially Haramein who finished Einstein's E=MC2 field equation and proved the Unification of all Physics. He mathematically proved particle physics are the same as wave physics existing as one giant ocean of consciousness.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.

Last edited by Quantum Light : 07-03-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
I do speak of the flower and the egg and the vesica in many of the videos, the science is just usually further in the later half of the video. It isn't easy to get people to relate to that unless you speak about it in a basic language first.

I probably could do more of it though. Thanks for the input. I'll check out those physicists as well

Energy and consciousness really are just being overused without any specific context. If somebody doesn't know exactly what consciousness is, and how broad of a term the word energy is, then it isn't easy to get a point across.

To actually understand the physics of it you have to be able to embody them as yourself and be able to explain it to a kindergartner.

Because there are infinite types of energy. It's like talking about what kind of hues of light there are in the sky that exist seen with the physical eye and beyond it. After you get to a certain point you find that there is many more spectrums many people cannot perceive and may not ever perceive.

And Consciousness is literally the oceanic space that encompasses, encapsulates and permeates every living thing, while at the same time allowing all living things to have its own awareness as its own consciousness at any level.

These basic definitions are easily explained by physicists like Nassim Haramein and Dan Winter who have both embodied the physics themselves. Especially Haramein who finished Einstein's E=MC2 field equation and proved the Unification of all Physics. He mathematically proved particle physics are the same as wave physics existing as one giant ocean of consciousness.
To be honest I think the word 'vibration' isn't really understood by the Spiritual community, and 'energy' is another one. It seems that many associate packing their heads with Spiritual knowledge with high vibration, which isn't the case at all - it's really a state of existence or being. How you cross-pollinate Spiritual and scientific people should be interesting here because the mindsets are so very different. Not only do you have to embody the science as yourself you have to do the same with the Spirituality, but then what does Joe Public want from this kind of material? If you want Spiritual people to be interested in the science, good luck with that. Then again, it's a good place to practice the Sacred Geometry.

I'd head across to Google Digital Garage. It's designed as a learning and accreditation course but it'll give you everything you need to know if you're serious about digital marketing.

All matter is energy at the quantum level, and at the moment the only thing those studying consciousness can actually agree on is that they're not quite sure what they're talking about. Matter is emergent of consciousness and many would say the pebbles on the beach have consciousness too. Matsuru Emoto's work is pretty interesting, considering we're walking, talking bags of water. Other than that it's anybody's ballgame. I'm not a huge fan of Dan Winter being honest, I came across him many years ago and thought he wasn't for me. Haramein said that "Spirituality is the physics we don't yet understand" but he's a scientist first and Spiritual second - as was Tesla, and a few others. Spiritual people being scientific? Not so many I don't think.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Lucky for me lorelyen I haven’t gone into deepak’s book. I’m kind of too scared too now.. lol At least it brought your gifted writer self out from under the covers. I knew my intuition had ulterior motives.. Shame! Shame! Shame intuition!!

Coffee and a closer look at your offering in this valuable post me thinks.

Stay tuned. A looney tune perhaps? I’m not going to mention the DC name ever again!!

Aww, thank you, JustBe. Your kind words here. Unfortunately our Guardian news outlet took Chopra to task several times, drawing attention to his vast wealth arising from book sales but also many of his ideas. The really dodgy one to me was proclaiming that the way we think can alter our DNA - preached on several tours. Here's a link:
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...knows-illusion

It seems an idiotic viewpoint. If we could effectively change our genes in that way the whole science would be undermined. One doesn't want to get caught for a crime using DNA evidence - think a bit differently for a few days. Wow, that would sell the dark community a few books....if it worked!

But there it is. People buy his stuff. He gets even richer and people get cured... [/sarc] LOL.
But who are we? Just water molecules.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It seems an idiotic viewpoint. If we could effectively change our genes in that way the whole science would be undermined. One doesn't want to get caught for a crime using DNA evidence - think a bit differently for a few days. Wow, that would sell the dark community a few books....if it worked!
Gee thanks, you've just shattered my crystalline Light Body DNA. Peachy swell.

***Bites lip and ducks.