Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-01-2015, 03:02 AM
Master
My tf is having a baby feb 2015. I can only imagine the unconditional love he'll be bursting in joy with this miracle bundle. Maybe he'll experience being close to God. I'm sure he will!!!!
I've never had children I'm looking forward to his experience n perhaps experiencing it through him from a distance. I love this child already!!!!
Old 04-01-2015, 03:16 AM
Master
Well you will be part of the child too! How we view things on this level of existence, especially when we experience separation is actually two separate halves making a whole, the polarity seems so distance, but it is in fact part of the other. Our minds need reconditioning, even if it is to see the great balancing our souls do for us, to achieve this. It is a blessing not a crime :)
Old 04-01-2015, 05:47 AM
LiveInTheNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by & VIII
This is a little strange. Some days I think I feel your presence, and its random like when I'm walking down the sidewalk late in the night or near me when I'm sitting on the couch watching something. Your voice is as clear as when I first heard it on the telephone, and the way your mouth forms- the corners lift slightly in that small smirk, I felt your electricity beaming behind your eyes. I guess you lit me up.

You were loved, you wont be forgotten, and thank you

Thanks. But... Is this you Samantha? Pamela? Or maybe... Linda? Aaaaahhh anyway I'm with my SC now, those days are gone

(Apologies if I hurt anyone with my weird sense of humor)
Old 04-01-2015, 06:16 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
Thanks. But... Is this you Samantha? Pamela? Or maybe... Linda? Aaaaahhh anyway I'm with my SC now, those days are gone

(Apologies if I hurt anyone with my weird sense of humor)

You made me laugh alot!!! Thanks for that
Old 04-01-2015, 06:20 AM
LiveInTheNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebutterflycr
You made me laugh alot!!! Thanks for that
My pleasure BlueButterfly! And good luck to you for the days ahead
Old 04-01-2015, 06:57 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
My pleasure BlueButterfly! And good luck to you for the days ahead