Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-03-2024, 05:50 PM
Knower

Manifestations going haywire again

Hello

I manifested an accident. Well my kids have been fighting in the car and I was like what can happen??? And imagined and pictured being hit from the back if there “ was “ an accident but I know it’s not possible. But I know in reality it won’t happen as everything is really close by to where I live within barely a 1 minute drive . In a week my car got hit from behind when I was waiting for the red signal to turn green. I mean come on I was just still !! My kids were hurt.

Then a few months later as I had no car to go anywhere I was relishing the beauty of work from home that because my job was remote I can just work from home with no change whatsoever. I was like what can stop me from work now. ! Huh ! Only thing that can stop me from working is if my eyes stopped working. I was happy. I was proud I was overburdened with joy to have such a great job. I didn’t mean for something to happen to ruin it.

Well it’s just been a few weeks and after years of working with computers suddenly I can barely see!! I jinxed myself or manifested eye issues

PLEASE HELP ME STOP THIS MESS. !! I have lost many things in life because of these uncontrolled manifestations and am afraid of what disasters I need to face in my future. My eye sight is perfect and I have never had eyes issues u til now !! HELP !!
Old 28-03-2024, 05:51 PM
Knower

Please help me stop and prevent these unwanted manifestations.