Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-10-2016, 04:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21

For me after I experienced this shift I too opened to connecting with others on a physical and soul level because I felt a genuine desire to do so.
sorry Kiltedtartan for jumping on your thread. I had to quote bluebird21 as this made me smile. The 'connecting with others on a soul level'. I am starting to do just that. I am attracting those who show their feminine side. Not sure why exactly, though I do enjoy it.
Old 24-10-2016, 05:51 AM
Master
(Assuming you are talking about men, sorry if I am incorrect) Because men who have embraced their vulnerability and nurturing side are the sexiest, of course. ;)

What do you believe "feminine" means? Out of curiosity. I actually believe that the feminine and masculine traits are social constructs portraying a duality that does not exist. We've been conditioned by society and a "balancing of the energies" which occurs in awakening is really just undoing that programming and uncovering our natural inclinations/nature. That's my view.
Old 24-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Whatsername, that's actually so interesting because .. for me, what brought me out of my "cocoon" of feeling as if my counterpart frequency (or twin) was the only "ultimate" connection for me, was a new encounter with a soulmate (who actually happened to be a man with more pronounced feminine energy...which I was surprisingly drawn to). I stopped myself when I connected with this soulmate, for fear of "betraying" or messing up my connection with my twin. Then, a day later, I realized fully that there is absolutely no need to do this. That I didn't need to choose any connection over the other, that it was all arbitrary and dualistic to create those types of boundaries around existence. Then, magically, I felt the energetic chains binding me to him dissolve. I felt immediately free and lightened of all burden. ... and free to be me. I literally stopped trying to become anything else, reach anything else, other than who and what I already am.

Sorry that got off topic again, I just thought it's strange you mentioned the feminine energy, because I also made note of that factor. In the past I'd been drawn to more masculine-type energy, but I am noticing I am now wanting to immerse myself in everything artistic and undefined...so mainly feminine energy...

Or as Bluebird said, maybe it's just magnetic when men have embraced their vulnerable side, lol...
Old 24-10-2016, 07:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
(Assuming you are talking about men, sorry if I am incorrect)
all people, any person, everyone :)
Old 24-10-2016, 07:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiltedtartan
In the past I'd been drawn to more masculine-type energy, but I am noticing I am now wanting to immerse myself in everything artistic and undefined...so mainly feminine energy...
same! I would like to give you the reason why, I just don't have it. And funnily enough, I really don't mind not knowing. All I know is that I am relishing the feminine side in everyone who has embraced it and displays it. Which oddly enough, used to deter me
Old 24-10-2016, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Lostsoul13, Correct me if I'm wrong... are you asking if I felt that love as coming only from my side? Or if it was more transcendent and I felt it on both sides of the connection? I definitely felt it as an all encompassing feeling that was a mutual reinforcing type of love, as if I could see myself from his point of view and love myself how he loved me (or how I perceived him to perceive me). If that makes sense. If that's not what you're asking let me know...
But now I feel as if that love which was concentrated on one person for so long, has been released to apply to all of existence, vs that one person.

Almost, to which my question in apply and as a reply; the love you feel is the love which is of you both I.e the love you feel in your self is the exsact sameness as the other person would also feel inside them selfs!!?-- (I quote ) " as if I could see myself from his point of view and love myself how he loved me " --

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 24-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Seeker
Bunny

Quote:
I met someone in 2012 I considered to be the ultimate mirror of my soul, before I heard about twin flames a year or so ago. We had intense telepathic experiences and I was so in love with him I was ill. Despite this, I couldn't get him to respond to me once we parted ways in 3d. So I shut down my feelings and married and had a child with someone else. It seemed more safe and logical to try to forget him. I know i hurt him when he found out, and he eventually blocked all possible methods of contact (but not before trying to get my attention, which I missed).

I soon realized I was in a destructive relationship, as well. I only longed for this deep, amazing connection I'd had with this other man. He haunted my subconscious. I had never felt a more pure love and although I don't care to immerse myself in the whole twin flame thing, when I heard about this theory it completely aligned with my situation. It was like a strange dream, this whole thing. I'm single once again because I realized how dysfunctional my marriage was, and healed those parts of myself. I'm rebuilding my life, and I'm very happy, healthy, and blissful now.

The strange part... is that HE is gone. As of last week actually, I suddenly felt completely FREE of him, and the connection. I have absolutely ZERO desire to connect with him, on the soul planes or 3D. Not that I am resisting the connection, I honestly feel as if it was all a dream, because I don't even remember why I felt such magic around him. I still see him as my ultimate mirror, the one who shares my frequency, the only one who will ever see me fully exactly purely as I am... but i don't WANT him anymore, or share any energetic exchange at ALL. I feel free to explore other relationships if I choose, which is something I NEVER thought I would feel.

Sorry this is so long.. my question is this: does anyone have any insight they would like to offer, on why a connection this all encompassing, could suddenly just dissolve? I still feel he is me, the closest to my soul, but I don't WANT to connect anymore. I feel just as excited about the entire population and getting to know other souls, as I do about him. I wonder if it only served the purpose of waking me up to my true self... then it's meant to disappear?

Is it possible I had a soul switch or walk in? I've heard that can happen. I just feel so very different... and free

As for limerence... i have experienced this before too, and this is definitely not the same thing.

Thank you for any wisdom or insight anyone might have :)

You just gotta be honest with yourself and see wsup ~0~
Old 24-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
Yay for what you have experienced! You have already done so much work on healing and growing.

As for the question of connection/reunion, I think it is still important to consider after you've had time to adjust to your new energy/frequency/expansion.

Big picture - we are all on the forefront of a strange and unchartered world and we don't have too many high profile reunited twins to turn to for guidance. That is all probably a good thing as we all have the ability to explore this new terrain ourselves.

Listening to some Baby-Boomer aged reunited twins on youtube (they are a bit older than me as I'm Gen X), I took away a useful concept that for some, the personal awakening is enough. For others, the quest for reunion will still be a powerful driver to live together in the world as a united twin couple and from there, to see what type of healing or inspiration to a larger world can take place when divine feminine and divine masculine are side by side working together. Their point was not to forget this second step just because you are feeling empowered alone ... maybe fear is still blocking you from reunion, despite the truth of your personal growth. Don't forget what drew you in the first place - the feeling that you and your twin could help and heal each other. So don't necessarily leave that impulse, even though you have learned about co-dependency and learned about maladaptive attachment patterns. Humans are still hard-wired to connect ... with our parents, our soul connections, our twins, the larger world. You know how you can connect best and with whom, and some of these people have or will reject the connection. So we move on.

Even if we think this is our destiny, we have no way of knowing if that is what lies ahead for us. Some have solid faith in the universe to make this come to fruition, some of more resigned and don't project toward that outcome. But if it is in your heart to imagine and enjoy this as an outcome, don't deny it. Do healing work on yourself, and if you are clear that your twin's soul is open to it, let your heart radiate healing work remotely for your twin. But the big picture is, if you know in your heart that reunion is what your soul desires, don't deny that reality. Also, and this is a big one, don't just toss up your hands and assume the universe or other third party people will make reunion happen. You can't trust the advisors in your twin's life. You need to have courage to make your steadfast nature and beliefs known to your twin - but of course not in a creepy and intrusive way. It will take patience, discernment, and listening to your twin's ego boundaries to find this delicate path.

And even if you stand in your desire for reunion, it may not happen. Your twin just may not be on that path and this is out of your control. But once you have healed in this personal journey way, the reality of no reunion in this lifetime will not hurt you anymore. You are healed. Children of narcissists learn this lesson.

I think the internet is enabling this whole wave to happen as we meet each other and listen to our stories in progress, or learn from reunited twins in on-line examples. Some stories/teachings will resonate with us, some won't. Clearly people who don't resonate with the TF experience will not be of help - these words will pull you away from your intuitive knowledge if you give these words of advice weight. See them as useful markers of "no, that isn't it" when you listen to their words and they are off. Maybe everything I've written will feel that way - you'll know!

So this is a long winded way of saying ... keep listening to your heart and keep being guided by your heart. Awakening isn't just turning on the switch of a light one time and now you are illuminated (though the first wave of ascension may feel that way). But it is a continued process and we still have to learn the tools of listening to ourselves, imagining what feels right, preparing ourselves, and allowing for it.
Old 24-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Almost, to which my question in apply and as a reply; the love you feel is the love which is of you both I.e the love you feel in your self is the exsact sameness as the other person would also feel inside them selfs!!?-- (I quote ) " as if I could see myself from his point of view and love myself how he loved me " --

Yes, kind of like telepathic point of view, maybe... the distinct feeling of feeling how he loved me and who he saw in me (which was really just the essence of my soul, I feel) like i was him, loving myself. Unlike any other experience I've ever had, so ethereal.
Old 24-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
You are having contact with the true nature of reality. This makes me smile so much. All the pain and confusion leads to this if we stay true to the path people!

All are One. All is Divine. Love is real and it is in everything, without any conditions, no matter what. Thank you for sharing.

I was going to say something similar. That once you become LOVE, you have no need for another to reflect that love back to you. LOVE is all around you and is you. As I understand from many teachings twins are always connected forever and in across dimensions so while you say you can no longer feel the connection, it is there regardless.