Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 08-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Master
Has anyone ever wrote a book?

....and got it published? I want to write one and have for a long time. Actually many. I read up on some websites and getting it published would be another trick. You need an agent to get a well known publishing company to even read it. Any advice/knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 17-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Yassi

It is my dream but I think to write a book one should have more life experience. So it's a bit early for me.
Old 17-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Medium_Laura

yes, :) Self published first one and now I'm awaiting my 2nd through a popular metaphysical publisher :)

Self is the cheapest way to go. Lulu.Com :)
Old 18-11-2011, 02:03 AM
ivy71983

I would love to write a book one day. I'm stuck between spiritual growth and fantasy as a genre Lol. I love making people feel better and vampires Lol. O_o
Old 01-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Master
thanks, Laura, I will check it out. I met a woman the other day while waiting for my daughter to get her haircut and she's got her first book coming out anyday. She wrote about civil war letters. I wanted to find out how she got it published, but my daughter needed me. I'm writing a book now. I want to get it published so bad. Any info and advice...keep it coming! Did your first book sell alright ? How do you get the word out or get it into stores?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Master
Yes I have written a book, but still waiting for the prof reading, I am excited to see it when finished, yea yea.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Master
What's it about Robert?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
What's it about Robert?
Its about my experience of Awakening in Consciousness, and letting everyone know that they are already there, no need to go on searching, The book is called, "You Are Already There".
Old 01-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
Great title. I'll bet it's really good. You do write excellently IMHO.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Great title. I'll bet it's really good. You do write excellently IMHO.
Gee thanks Uma for the encouragement, I suppose i will have to give you a signed copy now lol.