Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Usually my perspective stays in first person.

I used to have up to 7 FAs in a row before I knew what they were. I thought they were nightmares (as something used to chase me) and waking up there time after time sensing this thing coming at me used to stop me from sleeping. Thankfully its not like that anymore. I have been having them for over a 15 years uncontrollably a few nights a week.

For me they usually occur between 11pm and 12:15pm though recently I have been having them on mornings to. Not sure of the significance, though its generally lighter so it makes it easier.

The only issue is that my alarm goes of so i spend the first few FA's trying to turn it of before i realise whats going on. This morning I decide to stop trying to turn my radio/alarm off and just see if i could travel out of the RTZ with it still playing.

Thinking back.. I should of realised sooner as at first I was reaching over to press the button yet my physical body never actually moved! I know something as up but I couldnt place it :p

This morning (after the above 2 posts) I managed to get a new FA that actually left me outside though it was a night sky... I saw something in the sky which I have seen in meditations.. 3 spheres just smaller then the moon, one above two below, (draw a lines and you would get a triangle) I realised it was felt so happy. At that the light in the spheres filled the triangle and it exploded into the light larger then the moon.

Then 3 spheres each with their own light (never light in my RTZ apart from natural sun light) fell from the sky and bounced onto the floor around me. I went around picking them up. Then I noticed the spheres on the floor where dimmer. Almost like ghosts of the original three. So i stopped collecting and looked up. There were now 3 small spheres under the moon, circling it.

No idea what this was all about lol.

Not to mention the brief image of a black dragon when I was trying to leave RTZ 0o
Old 13-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
Replying as I go through this thread!

This is interesting. I had a mass of FA this morning and as soon as i made it out of my bed (was in RTZ) I thought 'move to a higher astral zone'. I pushed off the floor and it went black though i was still aware. Then I could feel i was lying down again but all I could see was a dark blood red orb infront of me and it looked big.. a meter maybe.

I wondered what this was and this was an interesting idea.

Yes, Athymari, it makes sense to me. Somewhere I just posted about seeing that "color" of orb when the third eye is in the process of opening (or something). Then I see the orb (the "me" orb) inverse--brownish/red on a lighter field. I just figured it had something to do with adjusting to the opening or closing of third eye, because if I wait for a while (eyes closed), it will change so the orb is lit and the background is reddish-brown.

Lora
Old 13-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Master
Got to dash now but will answer back later :)
And don't think your mails working again lora?
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Got to dash now but will answer back later :)
And don't think your mails working again lora?

Crud!
Old 13-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yes, Athymari, it makes sense to me. Somewhere I just posted about seeing that "color" of orb when the third eye is in the process of opening (or something). Then I see the orb (the "me" orb) inverse--brownish/red on a lighter field. I just figured it had something to do with adjusting to the opening or closing of third eye, because if I wait for a while (eyes closed), it will change so the orb is lit and the background is reddish-brown.

Lora

I have never been able to leave my room I appear in.. I guess that I appeared outside was a stoke of luck! As such i only ever saw my room and nothing like I saw last night, so its all new to me!
Old 13-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I have never been able to leave my room I appear in.. I guess that I appeared outside was a stoke of luck! As such i only ever saw my room and nothing like I saw last night, so its all new to me!

So, Athy, you mean in all your spontaneous OBEs, you don't get out? Just a series of FAs? Oh--that would be frustrating!

I'd be happy with spontaneous ones though! When you go out spontaneously, where would you like to be/go?

Lora
Old 13-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Well for me, I am laying in bed waiting to sleep then I am there with no awareness of the transition, hence why it can be hard to tell when your there.

I can get into my room but usually no where else. I just end up back in the start position, ie laying on the bed! I have tried many different ways but times I have left as been with a guide or I appeared already out the room. Doesnt happen often though
Old 13-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Master
Athy--

I can identify. It's like cracking a code, and each of us has a different combination!

Lora
Old 13-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Master
Hey athy and thanks for replying, lora has asked most of the questions I would of, but just to say, about the orb experiences, I think its quite genius to of seen, instead of the body form, as mostly happens, just a form of energy out there, its like a deep understanding of how little the physical body stands for in the whole scheme of things, ofcourse its necessary, don't get me wrong here, but I just think it shows a deeper level to what we are in essence. Id never heard of it before lora's experience and now yours, maybe you two have started something hehehe!
Thanks for sharing, I don't quite know what I think about my idea of FA in relation to this post now, I guess it could be the case of yes that's what happened, but it doesn't mean, it does mean that for everyone, or indeed I just didn't have the right amount of energy to hold it together any longer, maybe I had all I needed and just didn't realise it, as usual ;) lol
Its a very strange thing FA, but whats stranger is coming from me, someone who advocates the individuality of astral experiences so fervently, why id be trying to find a one fits all answer to this!... hahaha! Its a good job I can laugh at myself to huh..!

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Master
Loopy & Athymari--

I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel on you. I kept putting other ideas out there but never got back around to some ..erm..speculation about your case.

First: You and Athymari seem to be describing similar yet opposite situations. For Athymari, it seems to be difficulty getting liftoff, so to speak. Her hypothesis sounds right: That she doesn't yet have enough energy for liftoff and keeps returning to different either dimensions or different etheric bodies.

In Loopy's case it is difficulty in landing! So she thinks she's landed and hasn't yet. In this case, it would make sense to me that we have to lower our vibrational energy to match Earth before we come back. Maybe this is what happens to Loopy.

But then I get this other idea that I heard through someone who does energy readings. According to her, each of our etheric bodies, by virtue of it's energy levels, may "live" in more than one dimension.

As she explained it, let's say that 75% of the energy of the "first" etheric body can exist in astral planes, close to earth. But apparently there is a part of that body that has a higher energy, and that 25% must "naturally" exist in a slightly higher dimension. Therefore, the etheric body itself exists in two dimensions.

This can be useful when trying to get to higher dimensions (going out).

Now, if this etheric body idea is right (more about that later), then another "higher" etheric body (mental or emotional--I get them mixed up), also has innate energy variations, forcing part of it to exist where the 1st body exists, but it stretches onto another dimension as well.

These "bodies" might allow for movement to other higher dimensions. (May not be the dimension we want to go to!). But if this is true, a process of stepping-up energy and stepping down energy has to happen when attempting "liftoff" and then "landing".

There are people who "see" better than I who accept these etheric bodies. I explained why I don't.

But can someone tell me what function these etheric bodies have? You don't really believe that we need some "container" to keep our energies all together do you?

What other purpose are they supposed to have? I really am curious.

So, Loop--waddya think? Anything make sense for you?

Lora

P.S. Other people describe these FA situations often. They may be going higher, lower --as they attempt to collect or control their own energy. And since everyone might have different composition of energy percentages in each of their etheric bodies, it's gonna be different for everyone. But that experience either of not being able to liftoff or not being able to come back--is common to many.

I personally only hear the roaring loud sounds when I come back to my body too quickly. I have never heard it leaving.