Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2020, 02:34 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1 I met an Angel

I'm not sure if I should post this, but here I go nonetheless. But posting it doesn't mean I believe it fully, I'm on the verge here. I could dropped it instantly, if it wasn't for something I was saying to my parents when I just was able to speak. They were always joking that my crown chakra wasn't been properly closed when I was born to this world. I was telling stories about God, Angels, Spirits, Devil, Demons, a Holy War between Heaven and Hell. How many kids would start talking about those kind of stuff when they first start talking?

This dream was around this Christmas, I was having a normal dream when in the middle of it a man materialize out of thin air in front of me. That instantly make me lucid and I asked who is he. He responded that he know me and it is here for me, he came to visit me and to see how I was doing for the good old times. The man was shining in pure white, I asked him how he know me and what exactly he is. He said that I am an old friend of him and for what he is - he just materialize a pair of silver wings and smiled. Of course I immediately realize his nature, but said I never met him before. "Of course" he added that my memory has been wiped out when I have been sent here. I asked him why my memory has been erased, because I always thought that I have been forgetting something very important, two question was lingering my mind from the moment I was born: Who am I? and What am I?. He smiled and said that I am like him, a fellow Angel, he touch my forehead and it seems he transferred some of his power, just enough to trigger my own, a pair of golden silverish wings grew up from my back, my hair turned pure white.

"But why" I added, "I will tell you later, but first do you want to join me, our Father gave me a mission. Do you remember, you always loved those missions? Anyway there is a lost soul in the purgatory, we need to purify him, before he turn into a bad spirit, so do you coming.", "I'm coming". He put his hand on my shoulder and we both teleported at the spirit location. My friend brief me on the spirit circumstances around his dead, it was a man in his sixty that died from chronic alcoholism. The man had already unconsciously created his own dream world in his denial that he had died. My angelic friend said that this case is completely on my shoulders and I must decide how to proceed. I thought the straight forwarded method whould be the best, that why I confronted him directly. I said to him if he didn't accept that he died he would go straight to hell and he would never see his family again. The man first was arguing that he won't believe he was already dead, because he was feeling well while drinking from his bottle. The only way to get him to believe me was to show him his last moments in the hospital before he died. He started crying and said he didn't want to go to hell. I told him that he needed to repent and accept God in his heart. He fell to his knees and began to ask God for forgiveness, crying even harder. I can say that I remembered things I could not consciously reproduce now, I made a cross on his forehead with a little of my own blood, and said a prayer I had never heard here. I felt that I always liked helping humans to cross over.

A pillar of light descended from the sky and purified the man's soul, but to my surprise he became an Angel, but instead of a pair of wings, he had six smaller wings. He flew to the sky and disappeared with the light. I turned to my friend "did you knew about this" and he answered "who knows" and smiled. He suddenly felt a jolt all over his body and said "my job here is done and now there are calling me back". "What about me" I said, he answered "now you are gonna wake up in your bed", my wings started to disappear. "But why am I in this human body?", he replied "because our Father become angry when you opposed him, so they took away your wings and sealed you in this human body, but don't worry your today's action will be acknowledged", he touch my forehead while saying "we will meet again". I woke up in my bed, I was crying.

So what do you think about this, what should I do, believe or not believe?