Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-03-2012, 08:11 AM
nejixsas

Question Help with astral projection seperation?

Well I've been working on astral projection for about a week now. How come I just can't get to the vibration part? I know not all people have vibrations but that is not he problem. I tried using the roll out technique to separate my physical and astral body. I even used rope method but that was worse.roll out method kinda feels like separating but I just can't get it to work! Can anyone help me? Thanks. I will keep practicing but meanwhile any tips or other methods that work for you?
Old 31-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Master

If the methods are not working for you, then try not to get out. Let it happen by itself. I sometimes get out that way. Just keep focusing on relaxing yourself more and more. Gently breathe in and out. Keep doing it. Be prepared you could go out instantly somewhere or you may be close by to your body.
It does not matter if you get vibrations or not so try and forget about it. That is not a requirement to ap.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Master

One more thing. Doing a technique will work provided you are relaxed enough. If you are not relaxed enough it will not work. If you decide to climb a rope for example, when you are very relaxed imagine climbing a rope and you will automatically be climbing a rope. You do not have to get out of yourself because you will spiritually be out of your body climbing a rope.
Old 31-03-2012, 03:47 PM
nejixsas

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If the methods are not working for you, then try not to get out. Let it happen by itself. I sometimes get out that way. Just keep focusing on relaxing yourself more and more. Gently breathe in and out. Keep doing it. Be prepared you could go out instantly somewhere or you may be close by to your body.
It does not matter if you get vibrations or not so try and forget about it. That is not a requirement to ap.
Thanks both! One question, since I have vibrated before but never successfully projected, does it matter if I vibrate again or it doesnt matter?
Old 31-03-2012, 03:48 PM
nejixsas

Quote:
Thanks! One question, since I have vibrated before but never successfully projected, does it matter if I vibrate again or it doesnt matter?
Old 31-03-2012, 03:50 PM
nejixsas

Sorry for posting twice.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Master

It does not matter if you vibrate or not. It can be an advantage if you do vibrate because you know you are very close. You cannot make vibrations happen. It has to happen naturally by itself.
Old 31-03-2012, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nejixsas
Well I've been working on astral projection for about a week now. How come I just can't get to the vibration part? I know not all people have vibrations but that is not he problem. I tried using the roll out technique to separate my physical and astral body. I even used rope method but that was worse.roll out method kinda feels like separating but I just can't get it to work! Can anyone help me? Thanks. I will keep practicing but meanwhile any tips or other methods that work for you?

It can take months if not years to have your first OOBE. Patience and determination is required. But with that said I have found along with many others that Astral Projection happens when you least expect it. So pretty much if you are meditating only for the reason of Astral Projection it is far less likely to happen than if you become an avid student of meditation and meditate purely because you enjoy doing so and wish to learn from your meditation then you will have much better results when it comes to Astral Projection. You have to remember for many Buddhist Monks Astral Projection is nothing more than side-effect of meditation. If they were to ask their Master about their projection experiences their Master would tell them to fear not, that phase will soon pass.
Old 31-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Master

Everyone is different. It may not take you long to ap. If you believe you can ap it helps a lot.
Old 31-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone is different. It may not take you long to ap. If you believe you can ap it helps a lot.

Yes but it can also take a long time as well, the average person takes much longer than a week to experience their first projection. Which is why I said it can take up to months or years. If somebody believes they can AP and expect to AP in the near future and it doesn't happen they will either lose hope or become frustrated which will ruin any chances they have of APing in the near future. So I believe it is much better to not tell everyone they can AP soon, because in reality for most people it takes months if not years than the few gifted people that it takes days or weeks. It only took me days but I had pre-existing latent abilities. Not everyone does but they can still experience AP, it just might take them longer.