Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-03-2012, 03:38 AM
Bliss1

Questions - New to AP

Hi All
I have just realised what Astral Projection is.. the truth is ive been doing it for years but never actually realised there was a name for what I have experienced. I have always had lucid dreams for as long as I can remember, and dreams within dreams where I am having a lucid dream and then fall asleep within the lucid dream and start dreaming. I had never actually felt myself go out of body and never knew this was even possible. Although I have always had the tingling and buzzing sensation people always say you get when you are about to go OB, I guess I always went OB and thought I was in a lucid dream. Only recently have I strted reading forums and thoeries on Astral Projection and have realised its what I have been doing for a long time now. Now that I am concious of it I have tried various tequniques and can manage to do it early in the mornings very easily (ie wake up and walk around and then go back to sleep and from there I can easily AP) however now that I know what AP is, I can see and feel myself go OB but the problem is that I am restricted somehow. I can not get out of my room or my house and familiar surroundings.

I want to know how to go places and see things instead of staying in familiar territory. Is it possible to control your AP's? my problem is that everything is like it is naturally. ie: if i want to walk down the street I have to walk there and it takes as long as it does in normal time.

I hear people can just go places in a second but at this stage this isnt happening to me. Im restricted in a sense.

does anyone have any suggestions on how to combat this or should I just go with the flow and see what happens?
Old 19-03-2012, 03:16 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss1
does anyone have any suggestions on how to combat this or should I just go with the flow and see what happens?

I would do the later :^) so far it's unfolding for you nicely.... you can augment your understandings of what's occurring by seeking out the
published works of the experts on the subject and feather-in a greater understanding of what's coming next... but I'm not a big fan of pushing this
process... If our greater selves wanted to do so it could pour-in a boat-load of experiences with hardly a tether for us to hold onto... but thankfully
you're not dealing with that! If it takes years.. that's totally okay!... there's a great deal to being physical that's fascinating as well! :^)
Old 19-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Master
You should read the book The Multidimensional Human by Kurt Leland in the third chapter I actually literally just read him talking about the same thing you are. His first projections he could not leave his room. When you are in your room you will notice it does not look exactly the same, some things are different some are the same. This area is known as the Real Time Zone (RTZ) and overlaps the physical dimension. Kurt Leland says it wasn't until he out-loud declared that he was going to no longer try for anything, he was going to submit to his soul and allow it to go where it wishes. After he did this he started being able to enter the Astral planes.
Old 25-03-2012, 05:34 AM
b3yond33

@Bliss1 Why don't you try going in a mirror to enter the astral/a different place? You could also use a door and other objects as well. Maybe you should try stating out loud (or mentally) where you want to go or what you want to experience either before and/or during your projection. It's all about belief and desire. One can control their AP if they want to...
Old 01-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Chrysocolla

Yea I agree with b3yond33. Try stating before you project what you want to do, And before leaving your body imagine where you want to go until you get taken there or a portal opens for you to go through. And shouting your desire to go somewhere or do something always helps.