Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-04-2012, 06:21 AM
embrace

It happened to me a couple times - I don't think this is actually "a real OOBE" - but then, what is a real OOBE? :) It's hard to define anyway.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
It happened to me a couple times - I don't think this is actually "a real OOBE" - but then, what is a real OOBE? :) It's hard to define anyway.

I have come to define an OOBE basically when you leave your body but remain in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) most likely because you are inside of you etheric body, not your astral and you cannot enter the Astral planes. This is what happens in most NDE's (Near Death Experiences) and is why people see their body and it looks like they are still in the physical dimension. When we first start dying we are inside of our etheric body for an amount of time then we enter our astral body and as time progresses we enter our higher subtle bodies to go through the several phases of an after-life.

Astral Projection is when someone's consciousness is inside of their astral body and they are able to enter the astral planes. This is our second subtle body and while our etheric body can only travel a few feet away from our physical body our astral body can go much much further. Still though our astral body can only take us into the first couple planes. To enter the higher planes you need to access your other subtle bodies IE. mental, casual, buddhic, and nirvanic. Those are the bodies used to access the middle & highest of astral planes and we use those bodies in succession in our after-life. Once we reach our nirvanic body that is when we are entering the place people say is where our soul goes for rebirth where we experience complete one-ness with everyone and everything. These bodies can be accessed before the after-life but require a high vibration and a lot of work.