Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-03-2012, 08:14 PM
m00nw4lk

Exclamation 4th Dimention??

I recently had an OBE (out of body experience) and I think I went to the 4th dimension. Im not sure thou. All I can explain is that I clearly saw and felt the grass under my feet that had little strobes of water. Also the sky, it was beauteful and had huge planets all around me. On the top it was dark, but as it was approching the horrizont, I could see the clouds approaching the earth surface (if it is planet earth). Also a tree that was so beauteful that i just cant explain..
It is really hard for me to explain more because the things I saw were clearly not in this world and it is clearly not my brains speculating ****..

This is a kinda pic that could give you a really small idea of *** i saw, but a really small one, you cant compare what ive see (beauty) with this pic that is also really nice:[yeah no way to post pic if i have only 1 post :/]

I want to know if there is someone (that ever experienced an OBE or at least understands it) that knows what is this, if it is the 4th dimention or higher... im not sure thou, it looked like kinda heaven.
Old 28-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Experiencer
The important factor is that you were conscious in a reality that was not physical. Being beyond the physical, you are automatically in the "4th dimension" and higher. I personally believe that the explanation of the dimension is not what you should focus on; rather, I would say you should just focus on your conscious experience of it.

There is much to explore and experience once you can exit your body; even lucid dreams can be turned into projections -- some would say they already are! But the point is, when you become conscious in a state other than waking physical reality, you gain access to a ton of amazing potential and develop your ability to change your vibrational state/dimension/plane. Keep exploring and see where things go
Old 01-04-2012, 06:27 AM
embrace

What do you call the 4th dimension?
Old 01-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Pathfinder
do you often have such experiences? obes? and dreams about heaven? just wondering..

Last edited by MysticFlux : 01-04-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Archangel Ivory

What ribiq said, what is important is that you are conscious in a non physical reality. Where you were doesn't matter, because there are many aspect of the astral. I suggest you just sit back and enjoy the show and ask questions... From your guide or a nearby being.
With Love
Old 01-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00nw4lk
I recently had an OBE (out of body experience) and I think I went to the 4th dimension. Im not sure thou. All I can explain is that I clearly saw and felt the grass under my feet that had little strobes of water. Also the sky, it was beauteful and had huge planets all around me. On the top it was dark, but as it was approching the horrizont, I could see the clouds approaching the earth surface (if it is planet earth). Also a tree that was so beauteful that i just cant explain..
It is really hard for me to explain more because the things I saw were clearly not in this world and it is clearly not my brains speculating ****..

This is a kinda pic that could give you a really small idea of *** i saw, but a really small one, you cant compare what ive see (beauty) with this pic that is also really nice:[yeah no way to post pic if i have only 1 post :/]

I want to know if there is someone (that ever experienced an OBE or at least understands it) that knows what is this, if it is the 4th dimention or higher... im not sure thou, it looked like kinda heaven.

The fourth dimension is time. You are already there. The 5th dimension is consciousness. You are already there too. In fact you are already present in all dimensions. What you aren't is aware of those dimensions....until you are that is.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00nw4lk

dimensions are - to me- levels of heaven/personal growth.. each dimension or level you are exposed to levels of spirituality.. fourth level is traveling in spirit - interacting with spirit. I hate all these terms people use but, dimensions also can be states of time (lifetimes) running non-stop.

All The Glory belongs to God Forever!