Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Ascender
Can someone interpret?

in my dream I was checking in to a doctor's visit the waiting room was full and then I went for a smoke really quick, but then got texts saying my doctor is coming to get me from the waiting room, so I went back in and I woke myself up because I was in a rush to get back to the waiting rooms and I was like, "if I'm asleep I won't get to the waiting room in time"

I'd love an interpretation
Old 17-11-2023, 08:43 PM
Administrator
It sounds to me like you have a bit of Anxiety going on and its coming out in your dreams .
You need to look at your life and try to figure out where your Anxiety lies.

Namaste
Old 18-11-2023, 08:40 AM
Master

Hey, if this was where Native and me live getting a doctor's appointment is as rare as finding rocking horse poo poo. It's like finding gold.
As Native says, sounds like anxiety , and I would expand that you are worried about missing a very important appointment of any kind.
Do you have any important meetings/ appointments on the horizon ?
Old 25-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with native spirit, it shows you did not want to be patient, you chose the smoke as an escape. the message is one must find balance in stillness, there is a beauty in this if you look inwards, one can meditate and dream while waiting, time sure passes by, but you are not using this to your potential, sometimes it is best to switch of the outwards, and turn on the inward, there are no temptations there.
Old 26-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Ascender
I do have some anxiety. Thank you (:
Old 10-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
in my dream I was checking in to a doctor's visit the waiting room was full and then I went for a smoke really quick, but then got texts saying my doctor is coming to get me from the waiting room, so I went back in and I woke myself up because I was in a rush to get back to the waiting rooms and I was like, "if I'm asleep I won't get to the waiting room in time"

I'd love an interpretation

That’s a deeply insightful dream. It’s about ‘waking up’ and the true nature of Dreaming.

Notice when sitting up in the bed in the morning, an assumption arises that you were sleeping, and therein a belief arises that you are now, awake.

With scrutiny, honesty, integrity & humility, it can be noticed there is never actually an experience of, sleep. It’s always a hindsight assumption.

To ‘be awake’ is to be - without veiling beliefs & assumptions. This could be said to be a matter of ‘feeling fully’, and allowing all emotions to be fully felt, which can be quite challenging while dispelling beliefs, especially those ‘held’ deeply, such as the misidentification as the body, based on the assumed duality of asleep & awake, or, that there is sleep.

Smoking is a means of suppressing emotion, and your dream and emotional guidance as well ‘tell you so’, and reach you by the only means possible - here, now, in your dream.