Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-11-2019, 07:09 PM
Ascender
I was a cake being sliced

So I oddly had a dream that I was a rainbow colored cake and someone was slicing me. Does this make sense?
Old 24-11-2019, 09:07 PM
Yaoughta

Sure! Dreams convey messages in the form of conceptualized imagery. The rainbow cake is a good sign, but the key to understanding it is how you felt in the dream. Were you happy or were you horrified about being a sliced up rainbow cake?
Old 24-11-2019, 09:24 PM
Ascender
I was happy that I was being sliced
Old 24-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Master
sorry to say it
sondss yum

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Yaoughta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I was happy that I was being sliced

Cakes are a treat often served as a dessert or to celebrate something. A rainbow reveals the colors of the spectrum not regularly seen. It takes the right lighting for the sun's light to be dispersed. Since you were the rainbow cake and you were happy for your colors to be dispersed and to be sliced up and served, it could mean that you're happy with yourself and happy to share your joy with others or that you feel or wish to do so. Rainbows often cause people to pause and take a moment to appreciate their beauty. It could also mean that you're proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you wish to spread that around.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:06 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
sorry to say it
sondss yum
I know right