Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Three very differnt dreams of the mental plane

1. I dreamt that I was laying in bed, and suddenly with the distinct sound of two zen claps, I was transported out of my body and up too a place I regognized as a japanese restaurant that I visited in my childhood. I flew into the restaurant and found myself sitting straight across to a buddhist monk in a brown robe. We ate and suddenly he asked me, "but why don't you have .... as a teacher?" I heard the word Buddha even though he wasn't saying it out loud. I answered him that I thought that he was a bit to old. And the monk just nodded and said, "Okay, well then, in that case, I'll help you." The sitting suddenly ended and I flew back into my body and to my bed.

A few months later I found a buddhist tempel that have meant a great deal to my spiritual journey.

2. I was laying in bed and suddenly dreamt that I took the stairs up to the second floor in a gymnastic building I recognized as the same one I used to train in when I was a child. On the second floor was a friend of mine who was my esoteric mentor for a while. And tehre where also many other people that I didn't recognize. There was a class of some sort that was about to take place. My frend showed me. He made a cube in his hand with prana. I managed to make a dodechohedron or sphere and I was immensly sattisfied. The class ended and the groups of people how had been practicing with their prana started to leave. But I was suddenly when I was on my way back called by the leader of the group, he was a tall man from greece with black curly hair, and blue eyes. He called me over and said to me, he qouted Buddha: “Know from the rivers in clefts and in crevices; those in small channels flow noisily. The great flow silently. Whatever's not full makes noise. Whatever is full is quite. “. I just nodded and looked at him, then I left and went down the stairs again.

A few months later I started to get to know people in the theosophical groups and I am still not sure what this dream meant more than that it had something to do with prana, and development of peace. The dodechoheder I found out recently represent the element of ether.

3. A year ago now I also had a strange dream about a mother. Her name was Maia, I was called up to her resting place and she had seven children. She took her children and made them look at her while she and the father had some kind of spiritual interaction. I watched it too and then I woke up.

I recently found out that Maia is one of the seven sisters of the pleiades and that she represents one of the seven atlantean subraces in theosophy. The star is located in the sign of Taurus. I am also born in this sign.