Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-10-2011, 04:15 AM
Guide
Well obviously in that case someone is wrong, plain and simple !!
Old 23-10-2011, 04:17 AM
NeedPeaceOfMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Well obviously in that case someone is wrong, plain and simple !!

Lol! Very blunt, my friend lol

If this is the case though, I can't help but wonder how the error was made and who was wrong..

Again, it's not my business but still..
Old 23-10-2011, 04:43 AM
Nightmare

Tf is that whom someone calls their tf. If many people call the person their tf, he/she is their tf.
Old 23-10-2011, 04:44 AM
NeedPeaceOfMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare
Tf is that whom someone calls their tf. If many people call the person their tf, he/she is their tf.

So you don't believe that there has to be anything to back up the claims?
Old 23-10-2011, 05:01 AM
Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedPeaceOfMind
So you don't believe that there has to be anything to back up the claims?
People believe their feelings back up the claims.
Old 23-10-2011, 05:02 AM
NeedPeaceOfMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare
People believe their feelings back up the claims.

Very true, my friend
Old 23-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Featherless

I think the reason why so many people claim that the same person is their twin flame is because it is very easy to feel connected to celebrities. There is so much information about them out there that it is very easy to find similarities and synchroniticities. We don't need to know a celebrity on a personal level to have the feeling that we do. I don't doubt that there are people out there who have strong connections to famous people but that still doesn't necessarily make them their twin. I believe that a lot of people just run with the concept before using logic and deciphering how strong that connection really is.

The problem I see with this is that if this person really is your twin flame, then why would the universe not bring the two of you together on a personal level to make the connection known to the both of you? Why would only you get to know and not them also? And especially, why would the universe wait for that person to pass before you get to recognize your "twin flame" connection? I really don't understand what kind of logic would be behind that (though I could be wrong of course). Now if that person has died before you were even born then that is another story in my eyes... But I guess it is very easy to run with this conecept when the person who could tell you to be right or wrong isn't even there anymore.

Also, I feel like with some of these people and their "twin flames" this has turned into some kind of contest of who is right or wrong. If you really feel like this person is your twin, then why do you need the approval of anyone else for this? Why do you feel like you have to prove someone wrong and yourself to be right? Because I believe that when someone really is your twin you just know and there is no reason for you to doubt and prove the connection to anyone.

I am not saying I am right with all of this. It's just my personal opinion.
Old 23-10-2011, 10:38 AM
cherry

im kinda annoyed by so many that claim to have found their twinflame and a month later that one was a neartwin and they found they possible real twin...
uhm no! believe me, when you found your twin you know for sure and there will only be one and that one stays that one forever.

i kinda feel too many romantize it and consider each little crush as their twin. searching online on datingsites to find their twin! dont forget, finding your twin is damn freaking rare. you can search for it, it will find you if time is right.

for those claiming all to have the same twin, yeah that twin will probably just be a very charasmatic person or someone who knows how to influance people or manipulate them like no other, better stay away from those types.
Old 23-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Krystalle

I think wayyyy too many people believe they found their twin flame and its omgosh. Honestly, i also believe most of the times this is just infatuation? falling in love. After all, when you really fall in love, it's suppose to feel really intense, right?
If the connection is one sided or doesn't have the feeling of something that you must accomplish together...well.
I also don't believe in the usual signs. If you ask to see '111111' when you go to work and you do, this may be just you manifesting your desires. The human mind is very powerful. Same with feathers or whatever.
yes, i think the connection needs to be proven. but not too other people, to yourself. And for that, you have to leave aside your feelings - feelings sometimes can be deceiving. Think clearly about what the connection is about, what happens to you - in relation to your connection, but what they also feel. It takes 2 to tango.
And why would be the universe so cruel as to put you in eachother's paths like some taunt if you are not meant to get together in any way? This doesn't sound right. After all, it's said twin flames need to work TOGETHER.
Old 23-10-2011, 01:31 PM
NeedPeaceOfMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherless
I think the reason why so many people claim that the same person is their twin flame is because it is very easy to feel connected to celebrities. There is so much information about them out there that it is very easy to find similarities and synchroniticities. We don't need to know a celebrity on a personal level to have the feeling that we do. I don't doubt that there are people out there who have strong connections to famous people but that still doesn't necessarily make them their twin. I believe that a lot of people just run with the concept before using logic and deciphering how strong that connection really is.

The problem I see with this is that if this person really is your twin flame, then why would the universe not bring the two of you together on a personal level to make the connection known to the both of you? Why would only you get to know and not them also? And especially, why would the universe wait for that person to pass before you get to recognize your "twin flame" connection? I really don't understand what kind of logic would be behind that (though I could be wrong of course). Now if that person has died before you were even born then that is another story in my eyes... But I guess it is very easy to run with this conecept when the person who could tell you to be right or wrong isn't even there anymore.

Also, I feel like with some of these people and their "twin flames" this has turned into some kind of contest of who is right or wrong. If you really feel like this person is your twin, then why do you need the approval of anyone else for this? Why do you feel like you have to prove someone wrong and yourself to be right? Because I believe that when someone really is your twin you just know and there is no reason for you to doubt and prove the connection to anyone.

I am not saying I am right with all of this. It's just my personal opinion.

..And your personal opinion is valued just like everybody else's

I agree with you that it does seem to be very easy to feel connected to celebrities. This might be because of how international they are..? I really don't know..

I feel like lots of people skip to the twin flame theory before looking at other theories. I don't know if it's because it gives them comfort or what and I'm not one to judge because that's not my place..
I just find it odd that alot of people are claiming to have twin flames now, when it's actually very rare to have one..
Of course, I'm not saying this automatically means that those that claim to have them aren't correct because I wouldn't know.

I feel like there are people out there who automatically count strong connections as "twin flame" connections and this might not always be the case..
(Or maybe it is..)

You propose very interesting questions, I must say..
You do have some valid points and I can not answer your questions because I simply do not know the answers..

I think that's what confuses most people (if not all people) who feel they have deceased TFs. The person isn't alive to confirm if it's true or not. This has to be the biggest stumbling block..

I really like what you said about it being a contest of who's right and wrong, I really feel like people turn the whole twin flame thing into that as well. It's true, if you feel like a person is your TF, then why would you get hostile or upset at a person who may come to "challenge" you about it or disbelieve you? I could understand if a person was disrespectful but a person could be respectful as can be and just ask some innocent questions about why a person believes a certain other person to be their TF and the person will automatically get super defensive..
I mean, I understand it but...
I don't know..

It does seem like the whole thing starts to turn into "I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG" after a while..

I'm in full agreement with your whole reply to this thread.

Thank you so much for posting here