Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Master
Color

[quote=Helix6]( People that are actually controlling us they need lower vibrations to live: making you depressed, Angry, fearful, etc" narcissists . These people suck Human energy. That s why you feel so exhausted with these people. They literally suck your energy, like vampires. By provocating lower émotions They block Humanity's awakening.

These are service-to-self people/beings. DNA modified humans+ others beings.

The others, the service-to-others people, the Heart-centered Humanity is helpful, caring and will ascend. They will have revelation soon and wake up from their sleep suddenly.

Light is always stronger than Darkness.

Nothing will be hidden in the new Earth (telepathic communication, remember).

FEAR everywhere to keep people enslaved.
Do you wish that ? Aren't you a free and sovereign Spirit ? Do you wish to let these fake Leaders taking the control of yourself ?
They dont know LOVE. Only Control.

Time has come now for Humanity to shift into Higher Vibrations. The game is Over for the controllers.

Feeling the vibration is enough for me to KNOW what is good or bad.

But I don't fear these beings anymore. They cannot Hurt you if YOU dont give them the right to do so. So better focus on Your inner Growth. :)

Earth is releasing old energies as we are ourselves, because we are all related to Gaïa.

Stay loving, centered and don't fear anything.
Lower emotions will stay behind for the best !!!
Feel positive, it will help the Ascension process by raising Our collective vibrations ! )

Yeah really feel/ relate to your words
in places where others do not.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
Lol yesterday I started to watch the New TF show on Netflix ,"Maniac".Love it!
New sync?

The first episode is called "The Chosen One". Lol

And this moment called my attention :

"the World sends you messages.Words are often code words. Or pass phrases for important secrets.
You're visited by a brother than no one in your family is aware of. He sends you messages.
Instructions for important missions you must accomplish.
To see the deeper Truth.
He tells you you're meant to do something big. Something that matters to the World, and that you're not meant to do it alone. All you need is a partner (Twin Flame ? :) )
- you made a promise to me, I made a promise to yourself.(...)
You sense danger all around, but you stay disciplined.A fight's coming. Something even bigger than this World. Possibly extended to multiple galaxies."

Lol. All is said. Spiritual Warfare. And Ascension soon.
It resonates so much....

Last edited by Helix6 : 23-09-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
I can understand your point of view Baile. Warning was not the best word to use as this will be a positive process.
No problem. I was really only replying to others who don't appear to understand that, historically and even moreso these days, words themselves can be used to induce fear. It doesn't serve to imply we can simply rise above these things spiritually. Words do have an effect, and one can take conscious care -- for the sake of others mostly -- with regards to how they communicate their messages.

But you've explained that fear wasn't your intent, and I hear you and understand that. That said, it's not clear to me why you continue to use terms like "spiritual warfare." Again, what comes to mind for many when the word "war" is used? Fear, certainly. Anyway, no need to further explain, everything's good, and I don't want to take your thread off-topic any more than I have.
Old 23-09-2018, 08:36 PM
Newbie ;)

ascension soon?
Old 23-09-2018, 11:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hersname
ascension soon?

Yes some already have a foot into 4D and will know what Im Talking about.

Just basically merging the 3D physical with higher consciousness.
You see, feel, hear differently...as your vibration rises.
Old 23-09-2018, 11:55 PM
Experiencer
@Baile, yes "warfare" is not appropriate. This is just duality manifesting in 3D and a bit beyond...
Darkness doesnt want the Light to manifest but Light is just Love, Life, and Knowledge.
Light is always stronger.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Darkness doesnt want the Light to manifest
Religion assigns "darkness" consciousness, power and being (Satan). It's an archaic Pisces Age carry-over belief that remains in Aquarian Age spiritual thought. It needs to be discarded now. Human understanding has evolved beyond such ideas; it's the consciousness-equivalent of still believing angry gods punish human beings with plagues and floods.

Darkness isn't conscious; it doesn't think or try to manipulate circumstances. Darkness is simply a particular state. It is the state that exists when a light source is absent.

That said, yes, dark human behaviour (untruth, manipulation, evil as the most extreme manifestation) does not want the light of truth to shine upon it, lest it be revealed. I've experienced that with lying, manipulative individuals, many times in my life.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

Darkness isn't conscious; it doesn't think or try to manipulate circumstances. Darkness is simply a particular state. It is the state that exists when a light source is absent.

That said, yes, dark human behaviour (untruth, manipulation, evil as the most extreme manifestation) does not want the light of truth to shine upon it, lest it be revealed. I've experienced that with lying, manipulative individuals, many times in my life.

Unfortunately darkness has sometimes awareness.
Ive been threatened myself by these'dark forces (and its not Human beings,it was entities acting from a different plan : They manifest through my devices like on internet and when Im Talking on phone).
So sorry but I would like to confirm your affirmation, but when you say "doesnt try to manipulate circumstances" It is totally wrong. This is precisely the human kind problem : Free Will is HACKEDand denied to give some other beings energy coming from negative patterns/emotions.

And when you talk about dark human behaviour it's partially true. Not only humans are sometimes dark here on Earth..other species that seem souless try to control humans (as they have a very little consciousness) and denying their rights and self sovereignty.
So I can unfortunately confirm there is a real spiritual warfare as these beings who are cut from the Source (as they don't emanate any Love or emotions) don't want freedom for Humans that they exploit for their own purpose. They hate humans and they are part of demonic side.

Thats why this is time to recover our true Nature which is Spiritual and connected to the Source.
These beings only want people not to awaken and rise their vibrations because they are afraid of not having man-made energy (low vibrations obtained by fear anger etc) to survive.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Free Will is HACKEDand denied to give some other beings energy coming from negative patterns/emotions.

Not only humans are sometimes dark here on Earth..other species that seem souless try to control humans (as they have a very little consciousness) and denying their rights and self sovereignty.
Yes, okay. I don't wish to argue, but I will say this though as an observation:

Pisces Age belief -- devil with a pitchfork
Aquarius Age belief-- alien with a surgical probe

It does seem to me that, regardless of the Age, human beings have a need to believe in evil beings. And interestingly, in evil beings they have never actually met but have only been told about; that's the relevant and recurring pattern. My own belief is that this inate need to believe in unseen evil beings has to do with human nature, and deflecting personal responsibility, which is a whole other topic.

Anyway, belief in Satan and/or evil aliens is fine if it remains in the realm of personal theory. But when such beliefs are actively promoted publically as truth, and specifically in the form of dire warnings to the rest of humanity, that's when I question both the validity and intent.

Food for thought, for what's it worth.
Old 25-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Experiencer
I guess in a metaphoric way, Devil is what is opposing to God's Knowledge.

But I learned at my expense that is something REAL.
All is that related to Low vibrations can be related to Devil side. They Love manipulation and being sneaky. They try to possess weak bodies and it happens sometimes so YES the devil exists untel To know what is Light you also must experience Darkness.

Devil can be basically related to Violence, Fear, Manipulation which can make me sayin easily that Institutions and People who control the Earth are Evil people. They dont want to People become awakened and In An harmonic stage. Which could raise the Collective Consciouness.

Have you wondered yourself why we stay stuck into War, conflicts, Money dependence and Stuff ? There are plenty of alternatives. But this seems not to be the programming for our beautiful Earth.

So I heard myself Devil beings hacking my phone and trying to make me afraid which now makes me laugh.
Of course for you I can understand you think this is only a belief because you didnt experiment it yourself. But I can tell you its a 100% true reality.

I can also spot devil people with my 3d eye and chakra vibration. Strong répulsion of what is deeply bad and toxic. Without knowing the person. Its immediate because Truth can be felt and Lies are Evil vibration.
When you re opening yourself to the Light nothing can be hidden.

And on the New Earth nothing will be hidden, people will be able to know everything spontaneously and telepathically. so better have nothing to hide because everybody can read you also. haha ! But it will work as people who have done their work will have reached the sufficient rate of Love that goes with the process.