Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Master
Dream in Ferrari with Jermaine on a trip

Dreamt I was at a party with girls who were basically kissing and having sex and everything in between with each other. There was a man called Jermaine who chose 3 of us to go with him in his Ferrari back to his home. It was a grey/black colour like metallic. The first girl he really wanted to be with, the second he liked too and I was the third girl the back up. I felt a bit sad when I heard that and was looking at myself thinking I was fatter and less attractive, but I wanted to go anyway. The plait in my hair was disconnected at the bottom part but still attached to my head I couldn't figure out why. We were driving down the roads at night, we got stopped at some toll booth area and I had cocaine on me so I was trying to hide it, I put it in my bra but some went on my clothes, so I was quickly wiping it off and put it in a little pocket I had on the calf of my trousers. They didn't search us but let us pass. As the journey went on the two other girls left, there was a back of a red pickup truck they was on making out with a group of people, then they were pulled apart by other people that got onto the truck and then it was just me in the car with him and we was behind the truck watching what happened. Me and Jermaine were talking and drove on. He was wanting to drive fast to get home quick but I said it would scare me. We was driving through my old area up my exes road up to a lane that had a military base. I was telling him how I had driven my dads car and was trying to think of the name, then I remembered it was a dodge make and he said he knew the car. Along the lane we could see hundreds of tiny jets different types that were training/fighting with each other on a military base. I was watching them manoeuvre and blast coloured balls of light at each other and then they would explode but no one was hurt. It looked really beautiful. Jermaine put his foot down and was driving so fast it felt the car was going to come off the road, I squealed and held onto his arm and he slowed down. We stopped in this bedroom that he drove into. There was a little baby boy trying to get up into the car, we was laughing because he was popping his head over a ledge to climb up but then fell backwards and would try again but he looked so comical when he was looking at us, the expression on his face was really funny. He had writing on his clothes, I read them but can't remember what it said. There were a few other sisters of the boy in the room. Jermaine got out and pulled back what I thought was the walls, but they were just sheets of paper that covered up the fact it was a treatment room/complex the children were living that they made look like a home, he explained this to me while he done it and I could see corridors behind the fake walls going off into the distance like a medical centre with doors to other rooms. Once he done this a doctor came in and spoke to him, Jermaine said something like you don't need to give flattery or pretend you don't want this, and clipped a wad of money to her shoulder I thought it was a thousand pounds. Then he got back in the car and we left to go back to his, the whole way through the dream and from the beginning I was hoping to have sex with him but near the end I was giving up on the idea as it was almost morning. I knew by the time we got back to his, his partner and life would be there so I was just sitting in the car enjoying the ride and his friendship.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
Early in life you discovered something that gave you great passion and you have been striving to obtain it ever since. You don’t feel you’re worthy of it, or at least you didn’t at first, and this at times distracts you from your goal.

Continue on your path. There will be many things to distract you from what you seek to obtain — mundane things, beautiful things, frightening things, frivolous things — but the important work is in the journey.

You will have happiness, you will learn, and you will grow.
Old 08-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Master
Yes I do feel like I'm searching for the passion that I had when younger, that's so accurate and I didn't even realise the dream meant that, thank you astralwanderer. I'm not sure that I know what it is, I get glimpses of passion lighting up my heart at times then I realise it's not what I am searching for. I don't know if it's God, self acceptance, a certain energy I really don't know but as you say, it's the journey that's important. Thank you :)