Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Seeker

Last Chance

Well today I went with my friend to where my twin works, as he is leaving on the 31st to move 100 miles away.

This was going to be the last time I saw him and I had planned what I wanted to say, cause I wanted to say face to face, goodbye and good luck, etc

But if was almost if he knew what I had planned as he avoided me all evening and I never got to say it, so I text him and he never replied.

So now Im crying again, Im never going to see him again, how do any of you who are separated from your twin, cope with not seeing them in the flesh????

Ive seen him nearly everyday for 3 years, this week was the 3 year anniversary of when we met and the thought of not seeing him again is killing me inside :(
Old 23-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Tuliana

Your post got me to thinking. November 10th will be the one year anniversary of the last time I saw him. He had been pushing away before that, as had I, but that was the last time we went anywhere.

Coping? Well, at first I could not understand what in the world was going on. His texts became horrible and hostile and fabricated. Then finally one night at the end of March I had had quite enough. I was dog tired and I emailed him and in a twist of irony and actually without meaning to, got him good. Well, that did not exactly mend any bridges and quite honestly, he was going to make sure they stayed broken anyway.

So I kept texting him or emailing him periodically and either didn't get any response or something hateful. In June, he responded back with this acid vitriolic vomit (sorry for being a bit graphic).

I let it go for awhile and would periodically text him. Sometimes he wouldn't respond, sometimes he would be snotty and once in a great while he was civil.

The S-t-u-p-i-d thing on my part is that I text him at all. I need to just let it go but somewhere I keep thinking that maybe it is fixable and then I regroup and wonder why I even hope for that because he has been despicable for the past year. Yea, like I want to continue to be abused.

I guess like I said in another post, I just hate that it ended ugly. I wish I could get closure but I doubt that will ever happen.

I miss the good times terribly but they have been interspersed with some pretty bad stuff. Interestingly, I truly believe he sees himself as a victim as well and maybe in some ways he is.

Anyway, I digress.I cope by remembering the good times, hoping that by some miracle it will mend itself and I can forget the things he said. Guess I will have to get clunked on the head for that one.

I have a billion other things going on so my time is consumed for the most part which, I guess is good.

POE, I am sorry that he has treated you that way. I can imagine how it hurts. Hopefully he will come back or you will find someone else that makes you happier. My tf moved once and came back after three years. We have had many seperations and gotten back together. Sadly I think this one may be it.
Old 23-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Seeker

Thank you Tuliana, that is very helpful, we've separated and got back together 4 times, but as you've said it feels different this time, especially with the moving away.

He kept looking at me tonight, staring at me like he was trying to look into my soul or trying to tell me something, Ive not managed to work out what though :(

I will try and focus on the good times, in the 3 years we have had at least 5 years worth of good times, so I should be grateful for that :)

I will never understand why this stuff happens, I only wanted that one thing tonight, to behave with dignity and say goodbye, but I didnt get it, its very unfair

I hope things get better for you

x
Old 23-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Lionsheart

Coping with separation.

I couldn't even begin to say if there is an easy quikc fix to this. You love them and deeply, deeper than any other relationship you have ever had, and the deeper the love that you have the deeper the pain.

I don't think that i coped, I tried to hold onto faith and hope. Faith that the divine would clear up all the confusion and hope that the day we come bac together comes soon.

Hope and faith is what i have been saying.. It is a hard thing to master if yo haven't had any in your lfe before. I know it's taken me a long time to do this, but i think i am finally getting there.

And i don't have to say to anyone here how painful this has been.....it is indescribably, but somehow we have made ti to this point. It would stand to reason that we wil make it farhter.
Old 23-10-2011, 11:49 PM
AllIsFullOfLove

Reading all of your posts has made me feel like crying:'(
I am so terribly sorry that you all had to go through such turmoil with your twin souls:(
I wish you all joy & peace.
Positivity On Earth, maybe the separation is needed somehow. I don't know that much about twin souls I am still learning because I think I might have one but not too sure on that one. Me and who I think to be my possible twin soul are separated for good:'(
Maybe he needs to go away so something better can come along. I know you're hurting right now I can feel it & it hurts I know:(
You just have to find a way to keep the faith somehow. Try believing that this is happening for a reason. A reason that will make you stronger and new things will come your way to maybe teach you more lessons about your twin ship with this person.
I hope I could help you at least a little bit because I really hate to see you hurt so bad, all of you :((
Old 24-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Seeker

Thank you for all your lovely replies. I don't feel very spiritual at the moment, I feel really hacked off that he's leaving and is acting like it doesn't matter.

Maybe we do need to be apart from separate tasks but, that is very little comfort to me when I cannot stop crying and when I finally fell asleep last night I woke up screaming and crying for him.

It terrifies me that we've had our time together and I'll never spend time with him again, I still see him in my dreams, but I'm scared I'll forget the sound of his voice, his laugh etc.

I just wish I could have a sign that this is for the greater good and one day we will be reunited, I don't think thats too much to ask for :(
Old 24-10-2011, 06:27 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivity on earth
Thank you for all your lovely replies. I don't feel very spiritual at the moment, I feel really hacked off that he's leaving and is acting like it doesn't matter.

Maybe we do need to be apart from separate tasks but, that is very little comfort to me when I cannot stop crying and when I finally fell asleep last night I woke up screaming and crying for him.

It terrifies me that we've had our time together and I'll never spend time with him again, I still see him in my dreams, but I'm scared I'll forget the sound of his voice, his laugh etc.

I just wish I could have a sign that this is for the greater good and one day we will be reunited, I don't think thats too much to ask for :(

One thing that you can take comfort in such as it is, is that once a twin flame has arched, then the process is started and nothing can stop the reunion. Our job is to follow guidance and try to clear as much of the emotional heaviness and karma from our souls to be able to speed this process up.

IT is not that once you have been seperated, that you will never come back together again, this is divinely guided and they intitiated this in this age because they want to bring divine love back to humanity and we are that puirpose and it will come to it's divinely intended end.

And that isn't even the end it is just the beginning......we just have to get thru this "storm" which is temporary.

It is not much comfort in this time but don't lose heart, youare doig nothing wrong, and you are reacting liek a human would and the spiritual world and you guides know this. they are there for you and everyone on this forum that knows you understands and ishere for you when you need an ear to bend or a shoulder to lean on.

Hope this is of some help.....
Old 24-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Seeker

Thank you lionsheart, I always love your posts and I'm deeply grateful that you responded to my post.

So is it the case, even if we are never together in the human world again, that our connection will be there? He is acting like he hates me is that possible? can he really hate me when we are still connected?

Do the "runners" try and ignore the thoughts and feelings towards their twin, or do they genuinely stop thinking or feeling towards them???

Your great understanding of the subject and sharing it with us all on this forum, is so kind of you, teaching us more so we understand more :)
Old 24-10-2011, 07:29 PM
Experiencer

I'm probably never going to see my TF again in this life because I can't deal with seeing him be so miserable. But I know that when we die we well be reconnected again for eternity. I also know he will never love someone as much as he loves me and I take comfort in those two things.
Old 24-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivity on earth
Thank you lionsheart, I always love your posts and I'm deeply grateful that you responded to my post.

So is it the case, even if we are never together in the human world again, that our connection will be there? He is acting like he hates me is that possible? can he really hate me when we are still connected?

Do the "runners" try and ignore the thoughts and feelings towards their twin, or do they genuinely stop thinking or feeling towards them???

Your great understanding of the subject and sharing it with us all on this forum, is so kind of you, teaching us more so we understand more :)

Hello there, my friend.

I am thankful that youare being helped by this info that i can pass on. I beleive that this type of info is like love, what is it's value if you keep it to your self?

Once the twin flame connection is arched then the recognition to each other is forever this time. You will never forget your twin in this life time but that longing is there to make you find the way thru what youneed to do in order to be together with each other. and simpley all yo have to do is to heal your self and balance your self. And in my experience, balancing karma and healing are the same thing basically because if you have a chronic condition then that is a karma that has come home to roost so to speak. it has risen to the surface to be addressed since it hasn't ben in the past.

Once the twin flame love has been arched then there is nothing that can sever it. it is there for all time. It has always been ther it is jsut that since you met and recognized your twin, your concious awareness is now active and will never be shut down. the feelings for your twin will get stronger and stronger as time passes since the two of you are working together on the upper levels of the higher soul.

there is a difference between the higher understanding and that of the lower understanding. the higher is the soul concious and the lower is generall that of the huma brain which is pure logic and doesn't understannd anything of the spiritual events and feelings. Therfore your twin could act like they hate you or tell you things like you wil never be in their lives like that it is only the human part fearng and not understandig this connection of pure love.

Any and all reactions of a negative manner are out of fear. this is not like the love games of the past, this is not a simulation, this is the real thing and people get scared of the real thing. when they fear they react out of defense only not rationally either just out of fear. Unfortunately this seems to be a characteristic of the twins, one is ready to face this head on and the other seems to run but then that is the masculine feminine energy differences.

the feminine energy wants to face it and know what is going on and the masculine erergy wants to run. The runners are the ones that avoid and this hurts deeply the ones that want to know what is going on. My twin and i do that. I want to face this head on and she wants to run andthen out of fear she says and does things that hurts me deeply. I was just telling someone though that no matter what has been said and doen here with us, when i think of her, I can feel the fire in my heart rise to love and i see her beautiful face and i only want to give her a hug or kiss her....

I know how hard this is since we aren't the runners, we are carrying the weight of this situation in our hearts. we are bearing the weight for the both of us until they come to terms wtih themselves, and eventualy that will happen. they just need time to do this on their own. This too is hard because we have never had to let go of a situation involving love before....

IF you need to ask more feel free to do so. You can pm if you want tooo if there is a private matter you feel concerned about.

IF anything remember that you are not alone. we are the ones that is going to lead the world back to love in the next age and that is around the corner,.