Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Raps on the Wall

Off and on I notice a rapping on the wall, more often recently. I have heard this is one way of those on the Other Side communicating, or just letting us know they are with us. And yes, I do know the difference, for those who are wondering ... this is not the walls creaking from a shifting, or pipes expanding or contracting, or anything else specifically house related... and it isn't a squirrel or animal scratching on the wall either It is like someone is definitley knocking on the wall.

I have heard of people asking questions and receiving replies, such as 1 rap for no, 2 raps for yes... or vice versa.

Anyone have any such experiences ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Master
Hi Dream Angel. My very first non-telepathic communication was from tapping. Prior to this, I had tried meditating, but no luck. We heard loud bangs and running up and down the stairs for a couple of weeks before I did this.

I knew someone was there, so I went downstairs and started asking questions. Downstairs is where I felt them the most at that time. I started by asking if there were two of them, one younger than the other. I got a tap. It was my sister and brother spirits who are distant family members, I found out later. I was soooo excited. I asked a few other questions and got taps as answers. Shortly after that I was able to communicate telepathically.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, onetruebeliever, thanks for sharing. Very cool about your experiences with the tapping on the wall and how it went on to communicating telepathically.

I have heard these tappings on the wall at trance sessions, and I know others hear it there also. It is just special when I hear it at home, I will try asking some yes/ no questions next time I hear it.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Master
I'm still not sure if it was the wall or the wall to wall bookshelf downstairs. The sound is the same. Either way, it was WAY cool!
Old 07-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account

I have always wanted a wall to wall or floor to ceiling bookshelf ! I have the books, just not the space for the bookshelf.

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I have always wanted a wall to wall or floor to ceiling bookshelf ! I have the books, just not the space for the bookshelf.

You can have mine if you like! It's full of the stuff left from our business - nothing good or interesting. We need to tear it off and get the mold taken care of. Plus it's ugly -country style and that's not my style. But, the basement was finished already, so beggars can't be choosers. It's on the basement driveway side and the window leaks a little. The people before us put an asphalt driveway over the first one and it sits up too high - the water pools a bit in the well. Isn't it amazing the things ya get used to over the years?
Old 07-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Deactivated Account

moldy books and shelf ? sweet of you to offer, but like I said, no room in the room.

yes, seems there is always something to fix

I always liked those bookshelves one sees in the house decorator magazines, floor to ceiling, all sorts of books and interesting collectibles. I even had a dream once, I went into this bookstore, old fashioned one... floor to ceiling bookshelves in the whole store, it was like heaven

Expect Miracles !

Old 07-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Master
Hahaha. Hey, just thought I'd put it out there for ya! LOL!! The mold doesn't show....... As hot and dry as it's been, it may have died.

I had to quit looking at those mags - they just make me sad. My hubby is not a DIY guy and who can afford to pay someone big bucks to do it for ya? Not me, sadly. My house could use a good makeover. I'm still working on my room - it's been three full weeks since I started, but I had a sprain that had to heal. I'm procrastinating today. So much to do.

I miss our Borders.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
Hahaha. Hey, just thought I'd put it out there for ya! LOL!! The mold doesn't show........

whew ! good thing, green just isn't my color, lol !

sorry to hear about your sprain, hope it heals quickly .

Expect Miracles !