Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Nice sign in the night

I had a very strange experience during the night. Firstly, there was a lot of psychic activity around me -ears had a high pitched tone, felt cool breezes etc. I knew I was more tuned in than normal. I had some very vivid dreams and visions.

I woke up after a dream at exactly 1.58am. As soon as I saw that time on my clock I was shocked - because I could have sworn to the death that I'd already woken up at that time and gone to the bathroom. I know I did go to the bathroom as I remember walking there and then going back to bed and falling asleep, being extremely tired.

Obviously my first thought was that my clock had somehow stopped (despite being plugged into the mains lol) but it hadn't. Then I decided I must have mistaken the previous time and it had actually been 11.58. That is perfectly plausible, but it's the fact I was so sure upon waking that it had already been 1.58 that seemed so significant. I believe strongly in the importance of emotions and feelings when looking at experiences and meanings.

This morning I suddenly thought I'd look up the number 58 to see if it meant anything. So I did. I was very happy indeed to find that it means 'Grace.'

Not only that, but I'd had a dream about someone called Annie in the night and that name also means Grace.

I love signs like these

Just wanted to share.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Master
Hi Starbuck

Your post stopped me in my tracks this morning ........ and I have a small tale to tell, so please bear with me !!

I don't know whether you feel that we sometimes get messages for other people, in the form of signs, dreams etc.....

You mention having a dream about someone called Annie ...... the name meaning Grace .......

You also looked up the number 58, and found it to mean ....... Grace ......

Today is the day that my eldest sister died in Canada, in 2008.

Her name was Anne, and she emigrated to Canada with her family when me and my other sister were very young in the 1970's.

We always thought of her as an Aunty, as she was a lot older than us (her eldest daughter is the same age as me) so we called her Aunty Anne ........

This over time became Annie Anne .........shortened to Annie.

Now I never knew that the name meant Grace.

She died in July ...... this coming after I was in a head on car crash in January of the same year, (and subsequently 5 months off work recovering) and Mum passed away in November of the same year.

My crash happened at the junction of Angel Lane, and after these events, I began to explore/question/ask more about Spirituality and Guardian Angels, and eventually one night I decided to ask my Guardian Angel if they would tell me their name.

I had read about asking before going to sleep, and the first word in your head the next morning would be the name ......... so I thought I would try this.

The next morning, as I woke, before I had even come round properly, one word, the name Grace was in my head.

I have over the subsequent years had a "visit" from my sister in that half awake/asleep state first thing in the morning, and after finding out Grace's name, I saw and heard the name everywhere ....... TV, Books, Magazines, Songs, Billboards ....... all the time, and quite often when I was troubled or unsure of something, or feeling low.

Even a Christmas card that same year, from a person that my wife knows at work at the Hospital (first and only time she ever gave her one)

The Card was a Golden coloured one, with Angels blowing trumpets on the front, and the message ........ "Hark The Herald Angels Sing" ............ and she had signed it ...... from Grace.

So ........ you dreamt about a woman called Annie/Grace

Saw the number 58 ....... meaning Grace

And posted it on the anniversary of the day my sister Annie Anne died ........ this along with my Guardian Angels name being Grace .................

Food for thought huh ?

Simon.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

Well we are in the Full Moon cycle so it does not surprise me how very many have been having strange dreams but with a common theme to them. One of peace and for ye grace. That is how that Moon so felt, I saw it in the bedroom window last night and it felt so amazing with the Moonstone I had.

We have entered I feel a new phase that started with the Summer Solstice, so much is opening up I feel.

Grace is the name of a friends child, and she is truly that grace for how she at such a young age had a NDE event. She is a blessing.

I so LOVe stories like this. Too it tells ye its all going to be alright ! Ye are in the hands of some amazing Guides.

Lynn
Old 04-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh simon that's amazing, thanks so much for sharing that! It's lovely to feel it's a message in some way for you. I absolutely believe in signs and little synchonisties that aren't always for self but can be for others too. What a lovely co incidence. I've sometimes had strange occurances with a good friend of mine across dreams etc so the power of the subconscious knows no bounds. I believe this is how spirits and angels communicate with us. I'm glad you get so much comfort from knowing your sister is still around you.

To make this more strange, I was thinking of you yesterday and was going to write on yuor thread but got sidetracked.

Lynn thanks for your post! I didn't think about it being Full Moon. Grace is a lovely name, and strangely the daughter's name of the friend I just mentioned. Yes it is very comforting to feel so supported.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Oh simon that's amazing, thanks so much for sharing that! It's lovely to feel it's a message in some way for you. I absolutely believe in signs and little synchonisties that aren't always for self but can be for others too. What a lovely co incidence. I've sometimes had strange occurances with a good friend of mine across dreams etc so the power of the subconscious knows no bounds. I believe this is how spirits and angels communicate with us. I'm glad you get so much comfort from knowing your sister is still around you.

To make this more strange, I was thinking of you yesterday and was going to write on yuor thread but got sidetracked.

Lynn thanks for your post! I didn't think about it being Full Moon. Grace is a lovely name, and strangely the daughter's name of the friend I just mentioned. Yes it is very comforting to feel so supported.

I could say the same to you !! ......... thank you for sharing this with us

I too believe in signs and synchronicities ........ even things not necessarily for me, but maybe for others ........ very strongly.

You are right too ........ very comforting when something like this happens

I feel that the more I am around this site, and like minded people such as yourself, the more of a connection I/we make with each other and spiritual energy, and then maybe, with the spiritual/angelic realms.

We are not alone ......... no one is ...............

Thanks also to Lynn for her words of hope and comfort ......... I too believe we are in the hands of some amazing guides .............
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Deactivated Account
No problem Simon, it is good to share especially when my posts get responses like yours!

I've been noticing a lot of psychic connections lately - me and a good friend had a very similar, spiritual dream the other day.

Yes I agree with you about the connections on this site too. I think it's easy to tune into the energy of others here when we've been around a while and start getting messages for each other. It's very nice