Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 18-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Not Quite There.

Hello everyone! I'll try to explain this the best way I can. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I wasn't sure where to post this.

Have you ever asked the universe for something and received it but only halfway or with strings attached? For example, you ask the universe for a bicycle and, the next day, your friend gives you their old bicycle but it needs some repairs. Something along those lines.

Anyone else experience this or something like this?
Old 18-06-2012, 06:59 AM
Nebulous

All the time! The Universe likes to give me things with a sound kick in the pants attached. LOL

I like to think that some kind of trickster god is in charge of my requests and plays pranks on me. I've gotten to the point that I just shake my head and grin at the joke.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Ha! I thought it wasn't common but I guess it's more common than I thought. I find it funny, too. I'm not even surprised when it happens anymore.
Old 28-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Master

Haha, this is funny. I just found a bike on the street (an old one that was thrown away by someone to get collected by the "old iron collector". It still works so I picked it up to give it to my TF who was in need of a bicycle...I wonder if he has been asking the universe for a bike...
I also see the symbolism in this; a bike stands for going your way on your own, on your own strength and that's what I wish for him.
Old 23-07-2012, 10:55 PM
chartreuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kore_wa_sensou
Hello everyone! I'll try to explain this the best way I can. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I wasn't sure where to post this.

Have you ever asked the universe for something and received it but only halfway or with strings attached? For example, you ask the universe for a bicycle and, the next day, your friend gives you their old bicycle but it needs some repairs. Something along those lines.

Anyone else experience this or something like this?

If you asked the universe for a bicycle and the next day your friend gives you their old bicycle, how is that "not quite there?"

You asked for something, you got it. If you wanted a brand new bicycle that wouldn't require any time or effort on your part, that's what you should have asked for.

You need to be really specific when manifesting, but in any case, you should always remember that the universe/Source invariably knows what you need better than your ego (false self) does.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:18 PM
amy green

The way I see it, to be given a bike that needs repairs could be a good way of learning repairs if you can get someone to show you, i.e. mending a puncture.

As Chartreuse, post above, indicated - "the universe invariably knows what you need better than your ego does". Could do worse than learn from what is given to you i.e. it's for a reason.

Old 24-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator
It seems to me that when in need of something all the sudden you have connections for this thing. Like a bed for you child or a dresser.

If its meant to be it will be just have faith that things will work out for the best.