Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 17-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Jenhearther

Help dealing with.. energy feeders

Hello

... I am very sensitive and read energy quite easily now. ... a group, or talking to someone like a counselor, a minister or a wise friend..or even trying to get advice myself.

However I'm extra sensitive to vampires (Yes I know it sounds weird.) and I mean no offence towards any feeders here, but whenever I am near them my energy gets high, I feel warm and Feel them draining me, or reading me. heck I have a few friends who are and called them out, they at first denied but later admitted to they where. Even when there around me my energy bounces and I feel like it's being pulled from my body, Yes I can really feel that. I will also feel warm, and dizzy feeling. But always regain energy right back and heal pretty quickly.

Now I've tried shielding/walling white light asking them to stop, everything. even had a friend heal my energy and seal some leaks.... but nothing working.

How can one deal with this? answer please thank you.

And yes I know it's not something else, or in my head. This only happens when I'm around "energy feeders."
Old 17-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Ascender

The only solution is to stay away from them.
If they have lower levels than you,they are always going to consciously and unconsciously drain your Energy.

If you stay away from these people for long enough and concentrate on strengthening your own Energy and Aura then with time you may be able to be near these people.
They will still drain you of some Energy but not as much but best thing to do is to stay away and let these people learn to bring in their own Energy.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Guide

I don't know whether this may have any comprehensible effect for you, but as I read this, my orgonite pendant came to mind. I'm not sensitive to energies myself, but feel compelled to wear my pendant at all times, nevertheless. It was one of several different models that particularly resonated with me, and was noted to have significant protective features.

If you feel that this may be of interest, you could look up the small orgonite muti pendant sold by Orgonise Africa.
Old 17-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Sangress

If you know why they are draining you and what techniques they are using, then you can prevent them from doing it.

If they are draining because they are damaged it'd be unconscious, pushing your energy into the ground to make it heavy and stationary fixes that kind of drain.

If they are skimming your aura then you'd feel it, but have no real fatigue or energy loss, they'd just be siphoning the excess your shedding. That's usually the safest and most polite way of draining anything, it causes no harm and the energy involved no longer belongs to you, so technically that's not a problem at all.

If they are piercing your aura and hooking into your body and dragging energy out of you then finding the point of contact and actively 'severing' their attachment to you via using visualizations or simply making an energetic shield that is 'slippery' so they cant get a direct hold on you would work.

Also toning down your energy and not reacting to them can also draw their attention away from you. Intentional vamps often target people with the most active energy, so being nervous around them or readying yourself to 'fight' subconsciously is probably increasing the chances of being drained as well. But don't get me wrong, this isn't your fault since you can't control their actions.

You could also do a bit of research and suggest ways for the vamps to control their behavior. Even well practiced and experienced vamps slip up sometimes and start leeching from things unconsciously, its important that such behavior is brought to their attention so that they can hopefully alter it.

If all else fails, draining the vamp and cutting off their energy supply or forcing your energy to stagnate once it leaves your body would probably harm them, but drive them off as well. Offensive measures are a last resort and keep in mind there's always a chance for retaliation. Unless you have some helpful friends to back you up or are experienced, I wouldn't suggest taking such methods.

Being a vamp myself, i know a lot more techniques and solutions, but those are the most common and basic defenses that anyone can learn.

If your still unsure then a google search or Private Message to me could offer you some more details.

Hope that helps
Old 17-04-2013, 11:15 PM
missrachel300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Being a vamp myself, i know a lot more techniques and solutions, but those are the most common and basic defenses that anyone can learn.

You're a Vamp?

Your picture looks quite nice and vampish. :P

As far as keeping people from draining your energy, same as others have said. Distance distance distance... Boundaries boundaries boundaries.
Sometimes I come across people who are temporarily draining. So I think its a phenomenon that can ebb and flow as well.
Old 17-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenhearther
Hello

... I am very sensitive and read energy quite easily now. ... a group, or talking to someone like a counselor, a minister or a wise friend..or even trying to get advice myself.

However I'm extra sensitive to vampires (Yes I know it sounds weird.) and I mean no offence towards any feeders here, but whenever I am near them my energy gets high, I feel warm and Feel them draining me, or reading me. heck I have a few friends who are and called them out, they at first denied but later admitted to they where. Even when there around me my energy bounces and I feel like it's being pulled from my body, Yes I can really feel that. I will also feel warm, and dizzy feeling. But always regain energy right back and heal pretty quickly.

Now I've tried shielding/walling white light asking them to stop, everything. even had a friend heal my energy and seal some leaks.... but nothing working.

How can one deal with this? answer please thank you.

And yes I know it's not something else, or in my head. This only happens when I'm around "energy feeders."
Seal your aura/create an energy barrier. You can also carry or wear protective stones. I can be around energy vamps with no problem... this become very easy if you practice energy channeling.
Old 18-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Experiencer

It's interesting that I came across this thread. I had little experience with it until recently. I'll feel "heavy," a bit tired, just...off...when they're feeding. I feel when they eventually disconnect. I usually don't have a problem but when my defenses are down, or I'm distracted, I've had a couple find a way in. When there's a disconnect, I get that dizzy, light feeling, and I feel them drift away, like up and to the left, sort of. Hard to describe. But I know what you're talking about.

Sangress, I find that interesting. Have you always known you could do this? Do you try to prevent it? I've heard it can be very addictive.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 18-04-2013, 04:11 AM
Sangress

Quote:
You're a Vamp?

Your picture looks quite nice and vampish. :P

Thanks

Quote:
Sangress, I find that interesting. Have you always known you could do this? Do you try to prevent it? I've heard it can be very addictive.

I've always done it, its just like breathing to me and something I do to remain conscious, within the bounds of my body and also to remain somewhat healthy as far as circadian rhythms and hormones are concerned.

Personally I don't limit my drain because its often spread over a large area (hundreds of meters) so the energy loss of those around me is very minimal and gradual as opposed to hard hitting and intense. Controlling targeted draining for me is simply a matter of controlling a reflex, the same way you would go about stopping yourself from sneezing or falling asleep...that and I also have willing people who I can drain directly if I need it.

As far as I'm concerned it's no use targeting strangers or people who are unaware anyway considering their energy isn't the best quality and frankly isn't worth the effort of metabolizing and would make me feel sluggish and ill.

Draining energy for someone who isn't vampiric is definitely addictive since they get a rush and a 'high' from it, but for those who operate that way naturally it's usually nothing like that (though some peoples energy can be intoxicating.) As long as they are well fed and drain sustainability and only when needed they tend not to get the urge to do it at all beyond occasional curiosity.

Anyhow, lets stay on topic and away from me shall we? Don't want to hog the thread.

Hopefully Jen gets back to us and lets us know which methods work for her and which don't. Updates are always nice with matters like this.
Old 18-04-2013, 05:36 AM
Jenhearther

I want to thank you all for the lovely advice.
it's very much appreciated.

I'm having healing work done by someone on the forums
if she wishes she can speak for herself but since it.was a private session
I Dont want to mention her name without her ok.

Have a great night all.
Old 18-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Experiencer

Jen, I'm glad you found help through here! Keep us posted.

Sangress, thank you for your honest answers. I much appreciate them. :)

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI