Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Suspended
Guide
Kidnapped

In my dream these guys kidnapped me and my brother as an experiment cause I had a certain DNA and they wanted to brainwash me into being their religion, and after all the brainwashing, they woke me up and I had a different body, was holding a cake that had instructions on how to live my life

Any ideas what it could mean?
Old 03-01-2019, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator
I would suspect this relates to the conditioning your brother and you learned from your family upbringing. As babies we basically learn how to move about and respond to the world by modeling after our parents who learned how to move about and respond to the world from their parents. We unwittingly pass down behaviors and traits to each other merely because that is how our parents did things. Our human brain is a product of early conditioning. There is an aspect of our consciousness that is not tied to the human psyche but most are engrossed in the human experience and pretty much a slave to early conditioning. You may have some personal ideas about how you want to live your life but find yourself acting in other ways that are even contrary to what you think you want. This is the result of early programing. An example would be, wanting to do one thing but agreeing to do something else because someone else wanted to. We may think we do that because we are nice and agreeable people but may actually do it because we feel the need to conform to what others want from life to not lose their love. So if you find you are always taking a back seat to what everyone else wants contemplate if you were taught to always do what you are told or else. When we only live to respect the elders we can lose sight of our wants and needs. There may be a fear of not conforming to others wishes keeping you from living the life you want to live.