Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Knower

What do multiplying objects in dreams mean?

I’ve had nightmares where I see objects multiplying. What does it mean? I also have a nightmare where I’m looking for a pair of shoes and find three.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:11 PM
Super Moderator
It's possible whatever the objects symbolize, you are feeling overwhelmed by the situation. Shoes relate to the attitude we take on or how we approach life. Sneakers would be more laid back or casual while dress shoes may mean we are being more serious. The rest of the context of the dream may give more clues. The fact there are multiple options may symbolize the different choices in how you can respond to the situation especially if the shoes are vastly different. If they are similar though it could indicate difficultly with making decisions which is often rooted in self doubt. Self doubt can definitely lead to feelings of overwhelm so that may be something you want to investigate for yourself. The nightmare itself is showing you that you feel threatened by something. What is going on in your life that feels threatening to you and how do you handle it? Do you feel overwhelmed and unsure what to do? Sometimes these things can be very subtle and we don't notice them within ourselves so the dreams become overly dramatic to get our attention and relay a feeling.