Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-01-2019, 08:53 AM
Pathfinder

Dream one

I remember that morning someone was picking me up. My phone was off and I didn’t realize at the moment. I remember as I laid in my bed. All I could see was black, eyes closed... as if I was sleep... the whole time I’m in this sleep state. I can hear this disturbing music... very creepy actually. It started far away then got closer and closer, until the music stayed at a constant volume, as I listen to it, it abruptly stopped to a knock at my door. I woke up and a family member told me someone was waiting outside for me. Relieved I’m silence, I got dressed and ran outside... but the whole time I’m sitting in the car wondering who was the music warning me about... the person knocking or the people outside waiting?
Old 05-01-2019, 08:55 AM
Pathfinder

Dream two

Short and simple... I was sitting in a room with a couple of people and when I turned around, someone was sitting behind me... minorly startled, I noticed them and their face wasn’t angry, but looked kind of like they were mad at me about something... how would you interpret that?
Old 05-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator
Phones relate to getting messages. In this instance yours was off so it could mean you are chosing to ignore a message or you aren't paying attention. Music can create a mood. Depending on the type of music it will elicit certain feelings. In this instance the feelings were creepy or ominous. A knock on the door could be simply you hearing your family member knock waking you up or it could be asking you to open up to your feelings. So I guess I would ask if you have strong instincts and are capable of sensing moods easily? Highly sensitive people or people who were born with stronger than normal emotions can pick up emotional cues others put off more easily. they can also be affected by them more acutely as well. I wonder if it's possible people who present with an angry tone intimidate or otherwise disturb you to the point it's a problem for you that you need to confront. My father always seemed angry all the time. I was very intimidated by him and developed an unhealthy response and relationship with anger quite frankly it created a lot of fear in me that I was pretending to ignore. It wasn't until I started to work with my emotions that I saw the benefits of being more emotionally aware. Maybe you are aware and the dream is exactly what you thought, a warning to keep an eye out for some angry folks who will cross your path. The important thing to remember is to not take any of it personal. People get angry out of fear their needs are not being met. Many don't realize they have fallen into a pattern of using anger as a weapon. Feeling the emotional cues others put off will help you navigate social situations and possible avoid certain people.

I would also consider the angry people as aspects of your own psyche. Do you get angry at yourself and beat yourself up? If so it could be adversely affecting your mood and your soul wants you to address it. Our soul never wants us to get down on ourselves. It's hard enough being human and they know we are doing the best we can. Compassion wins the day more than condemnation.