Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 31-12-2018, 08:56 AM
Master
Dream about starving kittens and family

Dreamt I was in a house that wasn't mine, it was old and traditional yet new and advanced. I was sitting on my giant bean bag and I felt something moving inside so I stood up and a little of ginger kittens came out. They were starving and were so thin I wondered how and why they was in there and immediately got them food and water. I also saw in the bean bag a pair of legs that I thought were parts of a dead body. I was running around the house trying to find Matt to tell him but I couldn't find him. I heard that I need to remember the nature of love that it will always bring people together at opposite ends. I took this as a hint to find Matt so I went diagonally up into the house from where I was. I come to a room that looked empty, I felt Matt was in here, I had to find him and people were after us. On the way here there were another pair of cut off legs that I found when searching. I realised there was a screen behind the bed and some heavy curtains that led to a secret room. Matt was asleep in there. I went over to him and woke him up saying that I need to show him something. People could see us through a grate in the wall and were shaking their heads disapprovingly. I told Matt we need to escape, as we were trying to get back to the original room, my family were trying to kill us, my sister Chloe was leading them to us and on a bridge they had knives and razor sharp blades swiping them at us. My sister Molly was with me so I stood behind her as they wouldn't hurt her, and I fought the knife away from Chloe. They all tried to cut Matts head off but I quickly ran forward and guarded his body. Then I was back in the room with my mum, I asked her about the legs in the bean bag. She smiled and pulled them out and it was actually a sex doll/robot. She was showing me it and how it worked. Another part of the dream before all this was that I was getting into bed with a colleague called Corey. Two other people that were supposed to be in the bed where elsewhere so it was just us. We were cuddling. Someone said I was out of order for cuddling him and being on my own with him and Corey defended me and kept saying how sweet I am and hugging me.
Old 31-12-2018, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator
I would say the dream is a reflection of your state of being partly in old and new habits and behaviors. A chair is the position we take in life. You found a comfortable but low position where your innocence (kittens) and ability to stand on your own was buried and trapped. You are freeing these things for yourself but still feel threatened by how others treat you, specifically being cut down verbally feels life threatening to you. In this new age when our physical self is less in danger of being attacked our brain can attach to emotional situations in the same way as physical ones. Essentially someone being critical, judgemental or mean can cause our fight flight response to kick in making us feel like our life is in jeopardy especially if we grew up feeling threatened instead if supported in standing on our own. This has led to your ability to stand on your own and stand up for yourself being taken away. You are working to gain this back but may need to confront the idea that your life is in jeopardy. Maybe reminding yourself that the things people say are just words and they can't hurt or control you unless you let them will help. It's important to evaluate ourselves from within instead of from what others say or how they treat us which may be based on their own dysfunction. I looked up the name Corey and found it means a ravine that runs along the base of a hill so maybe the emotional path you are stuck in from this challenge of people cutting you down all your life. The thing that came to mind when I saw the name was that this may be the core issue you are working on. So just take some time to reflect on how being verbally cut down makes you feel and if you let it define how you feel,about yourself. What's your inner dialogue after someone cuts you down. Do you leave responsibility for the rudeness with them or do you use it as fuel to put yourself down. Sounds like you have made some progress but still get pulled into old patterns but you are finding your way.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Master
I see that makes sense, I've been really putting myself down lately especially the last couple of days, following on from other peoples negative comments, so I can see how it all relates to that. I've realised that I'm having these thoughts and feel rubbish as a result, but I find it hard to stop them, so makes sense how its a core issue too. Thank you!