Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-08-2015, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
How I know its LOVE is because if youve ever been sick for a long time you learn how important LOVE is and now when I meditate SPIRIT moves my head in a fashion so that I am gazing LOVINGLY at my HEART ,and I have this incredible feeling of just PURE DIVINE LOVE it is not even me doing the gazing ,in fact my eyes are closed, it is the One, and it continues to show me more BUT I must approach it with the premise to know LOVE ......

Is it love or feeling to know it feels nice.

You can call that feeling anything.

Compassion works, joy or bliss.

Its simply recognition in feeling.

Ask yourself where did the word love originate?

And pure divine too while your there.

So how did you experience this love while you were sick if you don't mind me asking?

I hope your better now by the way.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 10-08-2015, 05:51 AM
Master
Often I experience it greater when I am unwell,I do qui-gong meditation, it is not of this world totally spiritual the holy spirit enters me and moves my head accordingly ,orgionally it was fully to

the right side ,and sometimes but rarely to the left side, if I am thinking of Jesus it will throw my head up to the left ,it is not always fast more often it is a slow

beautiful movement, if Im thinking of God or love it now turns my head as i explained down towards my heart, if you havent experienced it then i guess its not really

explainable, anyway Thanks for asking ,I will make a recovery but at this time Im in healing......... sometimes when it enters my whole left side has like a

calming buzzing feeling and my hand and fingers move involuntarily....
Old 26-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Most of the replies seem to focus on what we are here to learn are not why we must? It's an uncomfortable question that most of us, in the mist of being captivated by our spiritual experiences, never dare to ponder. It goes the the fundamental question of why our souls even exist.

Love, compassion, forgiveness.

To what end, if any? Or is it an endless adventure of conscious awareness? What is our final destination? True freedom feels like the opposite. The lack of awareness/consciousness and the good/bad that comes with it seems like true eternal freedom, if one could detached it's ego driven instinct to 'survive'.

I hope the afterlife includes the option to unplug from the spiritual matrix that is endless consciousness. If not, we're mere slaves of it.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversOfBelief
Most of the replies seem to focus on what we are here to learn are not why we must? It's an uncomfortable question that most of us, in the mist of being captivated by our spiritual experiences, never dare to ponder. It goes the the fundamental question of why our souls even exist.

Love, compassion, forgiveness.

To what end, if any? Or is it an endless adventure of conscious awareness? What is our final destination? True freedom feels like the opposite. The lack of awareness/consciousness and the good/bad that comes with it seems like true eternal freedom, if one could detached it's ego driven instinct to 'survive'.

I hope the afterlife includes the option to unplug from the spiritual matrix that is endless consciousness. If not, we're mere slaves of it.

the reason I was given that this place is what it is (which has a use for me but not something I believe I will keep 'forever') is that life is tenuous. Hanging by a thread. The place exists as it is simply to keep us 'alive'.

The rest of what we think of it is just things we do to idle the time as it goes by, while we are here. In some ways you can learn to see it around you, the grasping for death that we do (people idolize what they call 'life' but in the response to the idolization of such is the seeds of 'death') and the forces that are against that.

the final destination is simply to leave room for life to exist, less tenously. If you want to say so, perhaps we are 'learning' that. Or perhaps not.

What that means in terms of what one thinks and what one does with their time, is unknown, other than that everything here will necessarily go away when our time is complete, and there will be no more thought of it.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Interesting perspective! My experience of the other side (spirit realm as opposed to the material plane): There is no standing apart from and perceiving. Rather, you are everything you sense and perceive. And everything you sense and perceive, is you. There is nothing to unplug from, or plug into for that matter. In spirit, I am the wall socket. And I am the electrical cord. And I am the cord plugged into the wall socket. And I am the cord unplugged from the wall socket. And I am the activity of plugging or unplugging. I am also the very thought of contemplating doing one or the other.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
the reason I was given that this place is what it is (which has a use for me but not something I believe I will keep 'forever') is that life is tenuous. Hanging by a thread. The place exists as it is simply to keep us 'alive'.

The rest of what we think of it is just things we do to idle the time as it goes by, while we are here. In some ways you can learn to see it around you, the grasping for death that we do (people idolize what they call 'life' but in the response to the idolization of such is the seeds of 'death') and the forces that are against that.

the final destination is simply to leave room for life to exist, less tenously. If you want to say so, perhaps we are 'learning' that. Or perhaps not.

What that means in terms of what one thinks and what one does with their time, is unknown, other than that everything here will necessarily go away when our time is complete, and there will be no more thought of it.

But will our time be complete? If we are eternal beings, it would seem not. God only knows what the next destination is.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Interesting perspective! My experience of the other side (spirit realm as opposed to the material plane): There is no standing apart from and perceiving. Rather, you are everything you sense and perceive. And everything you sense and perceive, is you. There is nothing to unplug from, or plug into for that matter. In spirit, I am the wall socket. And I am the electrical cord. And I am the cord plugged into the wall socket. And I am the cord unplugged from the wall socket. And I am the activity of plugging or unplugging. I am also the very thought of contemplating doing one or the other.

Is this another way of saying that non consciousness doesn't exist, and that everything is as we perceive it to be? Interesting take, but the plug in/out surely applies when we 'choose' to incarnate in this very life and all that it entails, as part of a divine plan?
Old 26-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Master

Quote:
But will our time be complete? If we are eternal beings, it would seem not. God only knows what the next destination is.

good point about eternal beings never finding an end
Old 26-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Slave? of 'it'?

Oh, please, make me a slave forever and ever of It.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Yep I agree with Boson we are simply here to learn Love.....
Have to agree. Just one important thing.

But this itself raises question why? Are people consciousness itself or does consciousness come from consciousness. If we are consciousness itself and we are somewhere else, why.