Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlus
After seeing such pain, hearing her screaming in my head over and over and a lot of cries, i thought why this happened, from spiritual point of view.

Why would God do this? I'm starting to loose my belief. It doesnt make any sense.

The author of pain, fear and death is Satan.

God had nothing to do with it, except for the fact that she is still living.

if me, I'd pray with her to receive Jesus as her Savior. what does she have to lose? it couldn't hurt. I will pray for you both?

Thank God, she got help in the hospital.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Today my grandmother collapsed into unconsciousness after she screamed in pain. When she woke up she couldn't talk, barely move. She is now in a hospital and she is ok, even laughing about it, but for hours I didn't now what to think.
She forgot what happened.

After seeing such pain, hearing her screaming in my head over and over and a lot of cries, i thought why this happened, from spiritual point of view.

She isn't a bad person at all, she is one of the best persons I know. She has always been good to me and others.

Why would God do this? I'm starting to loose my belief. It doesnt make any sense.

I don't have any proof that spiritual worlds exist. After seeing this I can only think there is just a physical plane of life.

Everything other could be just or imagination. I can only tap into spirituality through meditation, and even then I don't know is my mind messing with me.
How can I know there's life after death?

I can't, I could only belive. But believeing without evidence gradually becomes absurd.

The way we live, the way we do everything is human. And we are soo tiny in this infinite universe. Who says that the way human being thinks, the way human race thinks is good? What if everything humans have thought of is wrong, but good only for them?

I know its hard to get over what you saw and heard. However what you saw/heard as pain and suffering was not touching her conscious memory. She was not being pushed with suffering but rather the body was dying (or trying to). Regardless how wonderfull afterlife can be explained the death of the body is far from a pretty sight. She was spared this experience and you should be thankfull.

Perhaps it was to push her toward a belief, and this episode was just the catalyst. I urge you to follow your instincts, but don't let the truth of death detour you.

I wonder though, if this happened with you for reasons we do not know yet. After all, you remember it and she doesn't.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
The author of pain, fear and death is Satan.

God had nothing to do with it, except for the fact that she is still living.

if me, I'd pray with her to receive Jesus as her Savior. what does she have to lose? it couldn't hurt. I will pray for you both?

Thank God, she got help in the hospital.

We cant blame Satan for dying, anymore then we can blame God for letting us be born. Simply its life, and you cant live without dying.

The only one that makes you fear is yourself. Fear is crippling and stunting, and has been used to control people for thousands of years.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Experiencer

Proof Of Life After Death Is All Around Us

Quote:
I don't have any proof that spiritual worlds exist. After seeing this I can only think there is just a physical plane of life.

Everything other could be just...imagination. I can only tap into spirituality through meditation, and even then I don't know is my mind messing with me.
How can I know there's life after death?
Anguish and frustration can make it hard to be objective.

Know that with time comes healing.

There is without a doubt pain and suffering for most in the process of crossing over into Spirit. But that does not mean that there is nothing else. Proof that consciousness can exist outside of a body is found within mediumship as well as from prophecy and other Gifts of the Spirit. Visit a number of reputable spiritual mediums. You will find validation from them that there is indeed not only life after death but also life before life too.

As to your meditative practice, keep it up.

Prayer is talking to "God" and meditation is listening to "God."

If you can, allocate time to do both daily.

As to your stated problem of your mind "messing with you," I have some advice. Contrary to the paradigm of Sigmund Freud:

Every thought or feeling that emerges in your consciousness that is not willfully created: is channeled from Spirit. This includes all dreams.

(I've had situations whereby I would communicate with a Spirit Guide in a dream and then wake up and continue the conversation. )

Knowing this spiritual truth significantly changes one's perspective in monitoring one's thoughts and feelings, as one comes to recognize that which is from without and implanted within. All it takes is practice. When you recognize that from without which you do not want, reject it. When you recognize that from without which you do want, embrace it and radiate gratitude from the heart for it.