Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Master
Guided In-person vs. Self Past Life Regression

Question: I have tried several times to do a past life regression via you tube guided videos and Doreen Virtue mp3s. on my own with no success. I do know of

someone local that holds occasional guided group past life regression sessions that I was thinking of trying. So before I spend the money on a in person group

session, I wondering if any of you could give me your thoughts on if I would have more success with this method or am I likely to get the same result?
Old 29-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Guide
I'm not very sure. Personally I've had pretty good results with self regression. But maybe every person is different.
This is just a thought maybe you need some extra one on one time? Not that anything is wrong with you or something.
But rather some spiritual blockage you may need to work on? Again just something to consider. If it wouldn't put too much
of a dent in your wallet I would suggest trying group regressions, even if only to try it.

Also something to consider is to make sure you relax and clear your mind completely. Try not to worry about results and just let
them come to you. And it's also possible you may need to just give it time and try lots of time before you get any results. I'm
sorry I'm not very much help, but I wish you luck with your journey friend!
Old 30-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Master

You might check with some of your local new age stores , see if they have any past life regression classes . Many years ago I went to some offered by a local new age store .
Old 31-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Knower

Its because, to see your past lifes, you must be prepared to face them. Forcing it can have dire consequences, apathy, disgust at yourself or depression, you can become suicidal.

Sometimes what you will see, will not be pretty, but when you are ready to face it and when you must face it, than you will see them on your own account. When you are curious, but dont have divine permision, than just leave your curiosity at something different. Believe me, its very dangerous to meddle in past lives, many times you will hate yourself for doing something, you would never do now. Guided past life, is only doable when you ARE ready, when not ready you are doing bad thing and the person who is guiding you + if he is taking money will be punished severly too.

So think twice before meddling into past lifes, but if you have undealt karma, its only matter of time, until you will be able to see them.
Old 31-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Master
Thanks for the great comments guys!
Old 31-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy92
Its because, to see your past lifes, you must be prepared to face them. Forcing it can have dire consequences, apathy, disgust at yourself or depression, you can become suicidal.

Sometimes what you will see, will not be pretty, but when you are ready to face it and when you must face it, than you will see them on your own account. When you are curious, but dont have divine permision, than just leave your curiosity at something different. Believe me, its very dangerous to meddle in past lives, many times you will hate yourself for doing something, you would never do now. Guided past life, is only doable when you ARE ready, when not ready you are doing bad thing and the person who is guiding you + if he is taking money will be punished severly too.

So think twice before meddling into past lifes, but if you have undealt karma, its only matter of time, until you will be able to see them.

True. But I wonder how you are supposed to know the difference between a 'calling' and a 'curiosity'. Not just with this, but with everything. Some say if you are interested in or curious about something it could be a calling, perhaps a pull in the right direction of your life's purpose.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Knower

Curiosity and calling are two different things. When you will feel the calling, than belive me, you WILL know the difference.

Curiosity is when you are interested, ussually its an ego thing. You want to know if you were some noble or something like that, to feed your ego. When you "erase" ego from equation, than you wont be that interested in your past lives as you know what was was and you cant change it. Personally I had few ego issues at start, but when time passes, the ego thing just dissapears and you really dont want to know what were your past lives anymore. You live right here right now and believe me sometimes the less you know the better, you cant know everything.

Calling, its kind of hard to describe. It depends on how you are perceptive to the spiritual, how experienced you are. At start I didnt knew when the calling was, but ussually its accompanied with nightmares, lucid dreaming, synchronities, weird coincidences and mainly your intuition. Than I had unexplainable deppression, depending on what kind of past life it was, or other weird emotions that cannot be explained logically.Its like you could hear a bell or a ring but you dont know from where or how. You are daydreamy, walking in your mind, absentminded...thats why some people are absent minded, because they have to evolve spiritually. Its like after hard workout, you have to relax and your spirit relaxes when you sleep or when you meditate...or when you go to your sacred place. Past lives is sort of healing and "relaxation" for your soul, its like crying, it lets you live those emotions and release them from you. It helps you understand alot of things that are happening and why. When you will be experienced, you will feel it, you will hear something in distance that there is something undealt. Or just ask your spiritual guide, God, angels, masters etc. if its time. But ussually past lives are in form of lucid dreaming, well the important parts, but when you want to see the whole life, fastened, than you have to go into trance.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:22 PM
mysticdragon

I would also like to add that when going back to your so called baggage through regression . If and when you discover severe emotional trama in any given situation there apply forgiveness to the perpetrator ,ask them for forgiveness, Forgive yourself and your spirit guides and teachers. then praise the universe for applying LOVE to the situation Exclaiming you are learning your lesson of love! This will create healing in both involved the energy will shift. Karma will be eliminated . A win win situation for all! Stay positive Follow Your Heart! Good luck!
Old 07-02-2014, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticdragon
I would also like to add that when going back to your so called baggage through regression . If and when you discover severe emotional trama in any given situation there apply forgiveness to the perpetrator ,ask them for forgiveness, Forgive yourself and your spirit guides and teachers. then praise the universe for applying LOVE to the situation Exclaiming you are learning your lesson of love! This will create healing in both involved the energy will shift. Karma will be eliminated . A win win situation for all! Stay positive Follow Your Heart! Good luck!

Thanks mystic!
Old 10-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticdragon
Great point mystic, this is extremelly important in healing your past life karma.