Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-10-2022, 11:37 AM
Pathfinder
Out of Body Experience #1

- 00:00 AM: Right before going to sleep I was meditating into the void.

I remember asking for help for "somebody" from my "soul group"

(This are consciousness individuals related to us like family)

(Therefore they have good intentions to help you out)

Nothing happened, I went to sleep. But the help was already planned.

- 05:00 AM: I remember that what appear to be my girlfriend wanted me to wake up (in the dream state, not in physical life).

But I didn't wanted to.

15 minutes later, the same scene happened.

Then I thought "hey! maybe this is one of my soul group family members, and she is playing the girlfriend character to help me out"

So, I say back to this "fake girlfriend" that wanted me to "GET OUT OF BODY"

- ME: "Please, let me out of this bed and let's go through the walls out of my bedroom"

She did that!

Now, once I was out of body (thanks to help of my soul group family) I said back to her

- ME: "Hey, Who you are? I know that you're not my girlfriend, you used that trick to help me out... But who you really are? I have to know!"

I saw that she was a 30-year old woman, blonde with short hair, a complete stranger to me

- SHE: Well, I am related to you by what you called "soul group". You were right on that. I don't have a physical body anymore. I was part of the royalty on my past physical life very long time ago. But I have trust issues because of that...

After that, I snapped back into my physical body.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Pathfinder
The amazing thing is that I will be able contact again to "princess" I am going to call her that. I know what she looked like.

So, for the next weeks I will ask her to help me with out of body experiences.

Let's see how that goes
Old 12-10-2022, 01:53 PM
Experiencer
Very interesting experience! Quite awesome! Soul Family are wonderful, they take you on some of the best adventures.
Old 12-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Master

That is a very amazing experience!!! I know about these beings, that are part of our "soul family" or something like that. I met a few of them and they do that, appear in ways comfortable for us, relatives or religious figures etc.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Pathfinder
Thanks, it was pretty amazing and opened my mind.

I had been struggling with out of body for 2 years, and just after asking for help, the same night it worked.

The lesson here is: ASK and be OPEN to get a mentor from your "soul group".

It will happen quick!

Also, this mentor is going to be advanced to help you succeed but you have to really want to learn.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear"

Let's see if I can learn more from this "princess" again and again, to have more adventures and lessons.

Cheers guys
Old 22-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Master
You should go on YouTube and watch out of body experiences I've had loads of them especially in dreams plus you can buy the CDs I can help you get out of money and get back into your body

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔