Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Pathfinder
When you AP do you have a body?

I acknowledged through my experiences that I don't have a body, though I can create/manifest a body or posses any human or entity on my disposal and make them do my bidding. In my no body state nobody on astral can see me or sense me, I'm like a little orb of energy with perfect 180° degree vision floating around, but I can't interact with the environment or the entity's.
Old 30-12-2019, 01:05 PM
Master

my most natural astral form is an orb. I can find myself either with a human form body or as just an orb when I go astral. Astral vision should actually be 360 degree vision unless you are blocking it due to being used to being in human form eg when astral you should be able to see out of the back of your head too.
Old 30-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Master

I have mostly my human appearence when I am there but once I was all clothed in Light, I had some light armor on me, big wings made of light and I believe also I had a sword made of light, I am not sure, it was too much light. I experienced this new appearence when I found myself trapped in a helish place.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
my most natural astral form is an orb. I can find myself either with a human form body or as just an orb when I go astral. Astral vision should actually be 360 degree vision unless you are blocking it due to being used to being in human form eg when astral you should be able to see out of the back of your head too.

Thank you, at least I know now that I'm not going crazy;) But I like my perfect 180 degree vision(the entire 180 is in perfect focus, in human vision only small part is in focus), the 360 degree will be distorted and not very practical for me.
Old 31-12-2019, 02:47 PM
Master
Hi, this is interesting.

I have experienced all of the above, except a light body, to my little recollection.

But also in between experiences. Where I shift out of my body and then back into a new body which is the same as the previous. Like ghosting out and then remanifesting as a new body.

One time I experienced myself, male in my waking life but sleeping, as a female from another planet in my dream. When I looked into the mirror into my own eyes, I suddenly realised who I was, as the male person with the life, who I am now, who is actually sleeping right at that time. Then in that instant my memories exchanged with that of her. We knew eachother as ourselves. Very interesting experience.

I have never experienced manipulation, but perhaps because I am generally not interested in that, that makes sense.

I have experienced being in the no body state, with no control or lack of will, just floating and shifting through different realities and experiences. And sometimes I experience my no body state as fully free in my ability to move and explore around and even interact to small degrees with the physical reality. Like maybe knocking on a window softly or maybe interacting with a robot vacuum device. Like enabling it or opening a digitally controlled security door to sort of joke around with someone who is very physically focused in that astral experience.

But what also interest me is how I totally experience the same as you say, when I'm in my no body state, often the human beings I am exploring or interacting with have not much ability to acknowledge/know/perceive/receive me or communicate with me. Altho, one time, a person was dying and suffering or in alot of pain, when I was in my no body state, and because he had an expectation of receiving or perceiving something beyond his normal reality, as he knew he was going to die, he actually intentionally communicated to non-physical, he actually perceived/received me as I was floating towards him and I sort of held his hand or kept him company to receive his perspective. He asked me to "make an end to his physical pain" , and he sort of send thoughts of why he was in this state of dying, clearly acknowledging me, as he sort of asked for help with a powerful focus on non-physical realm. He received my unconditional knowing clearly, that all is well, and he is free to let go of his body.

All these variety of experiences in astral realms are mind blowing. In my waking life, the consistency and stability of my linear time space reality is wonderful to me. And what also interest me allot, is how I am able to experience non-physical emotional guidance in my waking life body, but also in the other extreme of non body state in the astral realm, I am still able to feel the exact same emotional guidance and feelings, underlying even the non-body state and even quasi physical manifestation of body and even full astral body.

And also my ability to think from within and imagine from within and focus my mind, is present in my waking life body but also all the physical, quasi physical and non-physical states of body in the astral.

So in the dream fully manifesting all around me, I am still able to think and focus my imagination appart from it, as if the dream is a manifestation and not an imagination, but even in complete void state of simple conscious awareness in deep dreamless no body state of awareness where my body is fully in paralysis and I am entering dream, and I am in pre dream, I am still able to imagine and think and focus my thought deliberately appart from the dream or no dream or pre dream.

The light body that ThatMan shared is interesting addition to me. As I have never experienced that as my self, but I have experienced it as another. Usually when I feel absolutely free and eager and excited, I am capable of flying and doing amazing feats in my astral body, and what really peaks my curiosity is that Whenever I do that, my reality keeps becoming more and more dark/hellish! I never even thought about it, untill I read ThatMan sharing it the other way around. When the reality becomes hellish, suddenly experiencing a more powerful body.
Old 01-01-2020, 01:12 AM
Master
In classic Astral Projection one has a body. In most forms of OBE (like Phasing) one is more like a point of energy and awareness. If you have enough energy, you can usually create a body on arrival (assuming where you go allows for physical forms).
Old 01-01-2020, 05:03 AM
Master
Has anyone experienced a conscious communication/interaction with a non-physical (no body) non localized consciousness, in the astral or even in waking life, maybe in a deeper/higher state of consciousness?
Old 01-01-2020, 08:42 AM
Master
I've read that some people find themselves completely naked while in astral.
Others say that it's somekind of 'expansion'.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Others say that it's somekind of 'expansion'.
Expansion is more typically experienced during deep meditation. At first one 'expands' from their present location. In deeper meditation, one's specific location disappears and is replaced with a diffuse presence. In very deep meditation, one's location is no longer a relevant concept.

As to OBE, how big is a point of awareness? It really has no size. When one builds a 'body' in a location, in concept it can be any 'size' limited only by the amount of energy it takes.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
When one builds a 'body' in a location, in concept it can be any 'size' limited only by the amount of energy it takes.
Interesting, I know people who say that they can experience themselves to be huge in the astral. Extreme giants. Yet talking pleasantly about the awkwardness of it. But these are very spiritual / spiritually powerful beings who claim that.

I have never experienced my self to be big ever, but I have seen small giants in my dreams, when I fly, as I usually am the exact same person/size as in my waking life. And these small giants that I have seen, require so much energy to maintain their existence, that they overheat, and spend 24/7 in rivers bathing and cooling.
Then one must wonder how on earth an extreme giant is even capable of being so relaxed about it.
I do know this person lives in one of the big vortexual centers of planet earth.
Where as I live in probably a place where there is not much energy. And there is allot of folk tales about dwarfs here, so that makes sense.

Strangely tho, in the astral, even tho I am always same human size, I have experienced the ability to redirect a giant tsunami around a small village with not much effort, one time to my recollection, that was in the astral on big snowy mountain ranges bordering the ocean, which is not my home location (more energy here?)
And other times, I fail to even fly above small 5 meter waves, because they are "too high" , and then ofcourse this takes place on my flat sea level location of residence.

Usually in places where there are allot of human structures/cities, I experience my self to have allot less power/energy/ability in my astral body.
Where jumping high can already be special. But then there are astral locations of giant scrap cities where there is not much human activity, and all of the sudden I can shoot up like a rocket into the sky, effortlessly.

Sometimes I think, more humans in astral means more resistant thought forms and thus less energy flow.
Other times I think, it is the other way around, where more energy flow in an earth location in astral, means less resistant thought forms are capable of maintaining themselves there, and thus resulting in less human activity.